I am roping and I want to thank you. Good bye.

I never disclosed much of my personal life in this forum but since this is the last time I figured why not, I've been larping for a long time, pretending I was younger. I'm currently 28 years old and I only got into university this year because I used to be a NEET. This year I impregnated 2 women, one of them was my girlfriend, I was really happy about it and excited about having a kid. But then I found out another girl was pregnant, it was the other one was an affair I with, I'm sure she was pregnant of me because she was very young(16) and she was a virgin when we had sex, I made sure to investigate her cellphone to see if she had another guy(I did this with my girlfriend as well, you should do this, just an advice). She destroyed the relationship I had with my girlfriend for years, and now she, my girlfriend and their parents are on my ass. Because of that, my parents are on my ass too. This week I found out I impregnated another girl and I know a big storm is coming. I understand I'm a coward piece of irredeemable shit but I cannot deal with the responsibility. I'm even a bigger coward because the only reason I'm doing this is because I'm sure my bloodline will live(My girlfriend and the second girl I know for a fact that they're against abortion)
I want to thank the users of this forum for helping me cope with my last days.

@Ritalincel for all the times he freezed my avi
@personalityinkwellfor all the times he stood up against the absurdity of the AOC jfl
@brbbrah for all the evisceration threads
@Turtle for all the great cages
@Colvin76 for the daily reminder that BBC mogs
@Amnesia for reminding me that even if ascended, I would still have to cope fucking beckys
@eyearea
@MogTheMogger
@Arkantos
@Lasko123
@johncruz12345
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Trungvu
thank you for following me.
@Master
@Sergeant
Thank you for letting me live rent free inside FBI agent's heads
For everyone that I forgot, I'm sorry, my mind isn't very clear rn. And for everyone who got angry at me, I'm sorry, 90% of the time I was just shitposting/trolling to cope with my problems. Good Bye
It was good knowing you. Goodbye and RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14848 and SubhumanCurrycel
Your just gonna end up suffering again in your next life because suicide breaks the archon reincarnation contract. So I suggest you don't.

dn rd bye bye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 4797
I love you guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, JizzFarmer and SadnessWYJ
I never disclosed much of my personal life in this forum but since this is the last time I figured why not, I've been larping for a long time, pretending I was younger. I'm currently 28 years old and I only got into university this year because I used to be a NEET. This year I impregnated 2 women, one of them was my girlfriend, I was really happy about it and excited about having a kid. But then I found out another girl was pregnant, it was the other one was an affair I with, I'm sure she was pregnant of me because she was very young(16) and she was a virgin when we had sex, I made sure to investigate her cellphone to see if she had another guy(I did this with my girlfriend as well, you should do this, just an advice). She destroyed the relationship I had with my girlfriend for years, and now she, my girlfriend and their parents are on my ass. Because of that, my parents are on my ass too. This week I found out I impregnated another girl and I know a big storm is coming. I understand I'm a coward piece of irredeemable shit but I cannot deal with the responsibility. I'm even a bigger coward because the only reason I'm doing this is because I'm sure my bloodline will live(My girlfriend and the second girl I know for a fact that they're against abortion)

@personalityinkwellfor all the times he stood up against the absurdity of the AOC jfl
@Amnesia for reminding me that even if ascended, I would still have to cope fucking beckys
@eyearea
@MogTheMogger
@Arkantos
@Lasko123
@johncruz12345
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Trungvu
@Master
@Sergeant
For everyone that I forgot, I'm sorry, my mind isn't very clear rn. And for everyone who got angry at me, I'm sorry, 90% of the time I was just shitposting/trolling to cope with my problems. Good Bye

damn man, you screwed up my tag. go kill yourself

oh... too late

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 9699
I hope I can one day build the courage to follow in your steps 😔

Rip chairbro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
it is what it is

If you actually committed suicide you are in Hell right now.

Dis nigga dead? Still didn't rep me pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I hated this faggot anyways

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Patient A
RIP @improover

hope you are at peace

By the way you've written your post I am understanding that you're not really roping but rather want a change of life due to those circumstances you are mentioning.

Your behaviour is low iq. And this forum is meant to make you high iq. I don't quite understand you or your motivations but there's definitely something here that remains true: you need a change.

I hope you gain wisdom and iq for a good life. And a lot of money to at least help the lives of those childs. They'll suffer a lot tbh. Having no dad is terrible lol. I can attest it. Nvm see ya. Good luck.

He really roped because he didn’t want to take care of his kids :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Enfant terrible, Beetlejuice and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and WadlowMaxxing

@eyearea
@MogTheMogger
@Arkantos
@Lasko123
@johncruz12345
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Trungvu
@Master
@Sergeant
wtf I believe him now wtf happend bro

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
i'll never forget how the fbi hacked your post to single me out

So what's his new alt? Since most "suicide" posts are larp. If not, R.I.P OP

also R.I.P @riceronicel

Last edited:
Damn you fucked a 16 year old girl at 28?? Teach me bro

@wristcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and johncruz12345
RIP young nigga alimony/child support dodger all-American champion 2012 2013. These hoes will never catch me slipping. Rest easy.

@eyearea
@MogTheMogger
@Arkantos
@Lasko123
@johncruz12345
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Trungvu
@Master
@Sergeant
Jfl I didn't know this nigga roped for real, I was about to come in and troll

Bump just realised this guy offed himself

What if you reincarnate into a fly and not a chad
Fly life mogs avg man in 2021 tbh. Fuck fly foids,rub ur hands, eat dog shit, troll oldcel human fags and die within a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Catawampus, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Roping is cope.

Rest in peace 🙏

@subhuman incel
@Nameless_Sunflower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
Ur a piece of shit and exactly the type of faggot cunt i hate more than anything

u are a fucked up loser and know you are garbage yet u make a point u still want ur genetic line to continue, despite it being a shit gene line

rest in piss faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, JizzFarmer, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
did he rope for real?
I mean he was last seen on the day he made this thread and we all now it’s impossible to leave this site

did he rope for real?
I mean he was last seen on the day he made this thread and we all now it’s impossible to leave this site
yes he sent me proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Enfant terrible
did he rope for real?
of course not

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
So what's his new alt? Since most "suicide" posts are larp. If not, R.I.P OP

also R.I.P @riceronicel
Riceronicel survived his sucide attempt due to bad aim. He has a disfigured face now.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I always wondered whether he actually roped or not

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Last seen October 30, 2020
Damn, my guy actually kicked the bucket. R.I.P. nearly 1 year anniversary

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and justadude
RIP and bump

Nigga actually roped brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 15854
Rip well before you die you might as well give a random religion a shot and hope thats the right one. Personally if I can choose before I die im banking on hinduism.
grimba tier post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904