I am roping and I want to thank you. Good bye.

Did u do it faggot ?

I never disclosed much of my personal life in this forum but since this is the last time I figured why not, I've been larping for a long time, pretending I was younger. I'm currently 28 years old and I only got into university this year because I used to be a NEET. This year I impregnated 2 women, one of them was my girlfriend, I was really happy about it and excited about having a kid. But then I found out another girl was pregnant, it was the other one was an affair I with, I'm sure she was pregnant of me because she was very young(16) and she was a virgin when we had sex, I made sure to investigate her cellphone to see if she had another guy(I did this with my girlfriend as well, you should do this, just an advice). She destroyed the relationship I had with my girlfriend for years, and now she, my girlfriend and their parents are on my ass. Because of that, my parents are on my ass too. This week I found out I impregnated another girl and I know a big storm is coming. I understand I'm a coward piece of irredeemable shit but I cannot deal with the responsibility. I'm even a bigger coward because the only reason I'm doing this is because I'm sure my bloodline will live(My girlfriend and the second girl I know for a fact that they're against abortion)
I want to thank the users of this forum for helping me cope with my last days.

@Ritalincel for all the times he freezed my avi
@personalityinkwellfor all the times he stood up against the absurdity of the AOC jfl
@brbbrah for all the evisceration threads
@Turtle for all the great cages
@Colvin76 for the daily reminder that BBC mogs
@Amnesia for reminding me that even if ascended, I would still have to cope fucking beckys
@eyearea
@MogTheMogger
@Arkantos
@Lasko123
@johncruz12345
@niggerjew
@rightfulcel
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Trungvu
thank you for following me.
@Master
@Sergeant
Thank you for letting me live rent free inside FBI agent's heads
For everyone that I forgot, I'm sorry, my mind isn't very clear rn. And for everyone who got angry at me, I'm sorry, 90% of the time I was just shitposting/trolling to cope with my problems. Good Bye
genghis khan maxxing