I am running possibly one of the greatest looksmaxx experiments right now

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I will see how much status maxxing boosts one profile. When I start competing in MMA by next year, my physique will be above avg and I will be lean too. Most likely someone/the company recording will probably take a good pic of with a good camera and hopefully if i post a pic like this on tinder

or something which indicates I won the fight, it should theoretically boost my matches and make me appear attractive as it is an explicit and overt indicator of fighting success/status. If this "looksmaxxing plan" seems to work, then I possibly may have "cracked the code" to inceldom. Yes I am tooting my own horn and being a bit narccy in this post, but the point stands. If this looksmaxxing plan works it will prove a few theories

1. Looks only matter because they are indicator of fighting fitness
  2. Thus indicators of fighting fitness are attractive e.g. tall, big muscles, and winning the fight is an explicit indicator
  3. Status is seen as attractive because they suggest you have these traits - otherwise why would you have status/be wanted?
This is a bit of a long shot but I will fucking do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, metagross, Deleted member 18045 and 13 others
I will see how much status maxxing boosts one profile. When I start competing in MMA by next year, my physique will be above avg and I will be lean too. Most likely someone/the company recording will probably take a good pic of with a good camera and hopefully if i post a pic like this on tinder

View attachment 1604622

or something which indicates I won the fight, it should theoretically boost my matches and make me appear attractive as it is an explicit and overt indicator of fighting success/status. If this "looksmaxxing plan" seems to work, then I possibly may have "cracked the code" to inceldom. Yes I am tooting my own horn and being a bit narccy in this post, but the point stands. If this looksmaxxing plan works it will prove a few theories

1. Looks only matter because they are indicator of fighting fitness
  2. Thus indicators of fighting fitness are attractive e.g. tall, big muscles
  3. Status is seen as attractive because they suggest you have these traits - otherwise why would you have status/be wanted?
This is a bit of a long shot but I will fucking do it.
Your a racist CRACKUAH for posting the pic of the poor defenceless Chinp being beaten up by the alpha Aryan mogger race. Be ashamed Patel vishnirukrarini

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, metagross, Deleted member 18045 and 9 others
Your a racist CRACKUAH for posting the pic of the poor defenceless Chinp being beaten up by the alpha Aryan mogger race. Be ashamed Patel vishnirukrarini
shut up you white faggot, I will fucking hip toss you and then smash your face in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, alriodai, metagross and 10 others
Good luck to you bhai. What level would you consider yourselves in mma ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and FailedNormieManlet
Good luck to you bhai. What level would you consider yourselves in mma ?
I am deffo going to be fighting low level comps. My grappling experience gives me a good base, I don't think it will take me too long to start fighting in all honesty. I already can out grapple like most of the people in beginners MMA class in my hometown. So it will just be a matter of them training me in striking and working a bit more on my grappling until I can fight some low level comp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and currylightskin
What if you get brutally beat up and find out your not good at mma?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18261, ROTTING and 2 others
shut up you white faggot, I will fucking hip toss you and then smash your face in.
If only more south Asians were this dark triad and confident their reputation would change :feelsrope:

How long have h done MMA?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Im glad you're doing well bhai. Do you think I can mma max too. I have good body with good frame. Does frame matter in mma
I am deffo going to be fighting low level comps. My grappling experience gives me a good base, I don't think it will take me too long to start fighting in all honesty. I already can out grapple like most of the beginners in the MMA class in my hometown. So it will just be a matter of them training me in striking and working a bit more on my grappling until I can fight some low level comp

I am deffo going to be fighting low level comps. My grappling experience gives me a good base, I don't think it will take me too long to start fighting in all honesty. I already can out grapple like most of the people in beginners MMA class in my hometown. So it will just be a matter of them training me in striking and working a bit more on my grappling until I can fight some low level comp
Let’s hope you have a chin

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
But looks = fighting success being attractive is false. Brock Lesnar would murder 99.9% of men but women would choose manlet twink Justin Bieber anyday cus of beauty. They select for beauty not strength

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, alriodai, Deleted member 15577 and 2 others
Record the fight if u win forward it to all ur tinder matches if you lose just delete it and pretend it never happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18045, ROTTING and 1 other person
I see a lot of ogres getting along with women. Idk whats happening in that case. They're not beautiful but thick bones and shit

• +1
What if you get brutally beat up and find out your not good at mma?
I will probably take the loss and train harder tbh. I like the sport, I'm not doing this sport to get girls. But I do think there is a chance of me getting increased status boost from the sport, so why not capitalise on it?
If only more south Asians were this dark triad and confident their reputation would change :feelsrope:

How long have h done MMA?
I've done judo for about 1.5 years now
BJJ for like 9 months I think, 5 times a week usually unless I have a lot of uni deadlines. I usually fit in some judo practice/stand up wrestling when doing BJJ too, so my standup game is a lot better and I can throw guys who have been doing BJJ for like 3 years or so.
After I'm done with uni, I'm converting my garage into a grappling gym so I can keep training while at home. My youngest brother does judo and so I will probably drill some standup wrestling with him. I have a cousin my age who does MMA so I will probably spar with him. He weighs about 10kg more than me, but I murder him in grappling matches JFL
Im glad you're doing well bhai. Do you think I can mma max too. I have good body with good frame. Does frame matter in mma
No frame doesn't really matter, just be an animal and keep fucking drilling shit.
Let’s hope you have a chin
I did do some striking earlier last week. Being punched with a glove feels sort of weird. Like it throws me off balance a lot, you ever had someone throw water on your face? Like it doesn't hurt, but it's quite a "shocking" feeling? That's how I feel when I get punched in the face. I still need to be used to it. I would die in MMA rn because of my shitty striking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
But looks = fighting success being attractive is false. Brock Lesnar would murder 99.9% of men but women would choose manlet twink Justin Bieber anyday cus of beauty. They select for beauty not strength
Yes, but a lot of women will fuck lesnar anyways. Lets not forget that Lesnar looks like a fucking roided out animal too. I won't look like that for multiple reasons, I couldn't look like that even if I wanted to.
Record the fight if u win forward it to all ur tinder matches if you lose just delete it and pretend it never happened
I might forward it if they ask tbh, otherwise it will look too try hard I think. I am deffo going to post MMA stuff on my instagram so it gets followers. There is another paki in my town who has done the same thing and he is on 1k followers with like 400 following.

How good a fighter are you btw? can you beat a 6'2 200 lbs average strength who never trained into unconsciousness?

• +1
How good a fighter are you btw? can you beat a 6'2 200 lbs average strength who never trained into unconsciousness?
200lb is pushing it. Height isn't really relevant. I can take on 180lb dudes who are untrained.

Acc tbh, if they are 200lb and wearing a jacket, I think I might have a chance of choking them out, but like that is a bit of a luck thing if I am quick enough to get a collar choke

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 18012
I will probably take the loss and train harder tbh. I like the sport, I'm not doing this sport to get girls. But I do think there is a chance of me getting increased status boost from the sport, so why not capitalise on it?

I've done judo for about 1.5 years now
BJJ for like 9 months I think, 5 times a week usually unless I have a lot of uni deadlines. I usually fit in some judo practice/stand up wrestling when doing BJJ too, so my standup game is a lot better and I can throw guys who have been doing BJJ for like 3 years or so.
After I'm done with uni, I'm converting my garage into a grappling gym so I can keep training while at home. My youngest brother does judo and so I will probably drill some standup wrestling with him. I have a cousin my age who does MMA so I will probably spar with him. He weighs about 10kg more than me, but I murder him in grappling matches JFL

No frame doesn't really matter, just be an animal and keep fucking drilling shit.

I did do some striking earlier last week. Being punched with a glove feels sort of weird. Like it throws me off balance a lot, you ever had someone throw water on your face? Like it doesn't hurt, but it's quite a "shocking" feeling? That's how I feel when I get punched in the face. I still need to be used to it. I would die in MMA rn because of my shitty striking.
Good man, I’m back on Keto again this week so it should be going well for me I’ll be eating Keto sis within the next 5-7 days hopefully

• +1
I heard that it causes low test too, but @Prettyboy is on it im pretty sure and he is a mogger so??
Can’t cause low T when your eating a lot of fat. I however can see it increasing Estrogen as that’s directly linked to fat but as your burni BG nut and using it as your primary fuel source it shouldn’t be that bad
hmm well I can’t do it long term I lack the discipline but I can do Keto for 5 days a week :soy: I admit I love food to much

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Sigmamale
I heard that it causes low test too, but @Prettyboy is on it im pretty sure and he is a mogger so??
I’m fairly convinced that people who notice hairloss while eating low carb do so because of uncontrolled weightloss.

By ditching glycolisis in favor of running off of (body)fat for energy, the person can lose weight rapidly. During times of severe weight loss, the body tries to preserve the crucial parts of it (because evolutionary it believes it is amidst a famine) and hair on the head is not one of those parts. People who aggresively try to lose weight pay the toll with their hair, eyebrows, nail, skin etc. quality

Other than that it’s fearmongering and gaslighting at the same time knowing how fantastic low carb diets are for keeping yourself lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Moggedbyevery1 and Sigmamale
I’m fairly convinced that people who notice hairloss while eating low carb do so because of uncontrolled weightloss.

By ditching glycolisis in favor of running off of (body)fat for energy, the person can lose weight rapidly. During times of severe weight loss, the body tries to preserve the crucial parts of it (because evolutionary it believes it is amidst a famine) and hair on the head is not one of those parts. People who aggresively try to lose weight pay the toll with their hair, eyebrows, nail, skin etc. quality

Other than that it’s fearmongering and gaslighting at the same time knowing how fantastic low carb diets are for keeping yourself lean
Do you truly think going with low carbs made you be able to have a chiseled face and abs at 3k calories?

You had a visible 4 pack even in the before picture of your body, are you sure good genetics aren’t “masking “ the efficacy of your diet?

I

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Do you truly think going with low carbs made you be able to have a chiseled face and abs at 3k calories?

You had a visible 4 pack even in the before picture of your body, are you sure good genetics aren’t “masking “ the efficacy of your diet?

I
Yeah I think so.

I believe lowcarb can help those with worse genetics even more, as abstaining from carbs greatly increases insulin sensitivity (which is the key to leanness)

South Asians are especially prone to bad insulin sensitivity due to centuries of high carb eating (famine survival genes). They could greatly increase their potential by adopting low carb diets

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I think so.

I believe lowcarb can help those with worse genetics even more, as abstaining from carbs greatly increases insulin sensitivity (which is the key to leanness)
How do you deal with the shaking/weakness? Do I just increase fat intake? What sort of fat do I need to eat and where do I get fat? I just eat steak a lot

It's a good blueprint. Im gonna run this soon as well but since ill just be starting mma the best i can get is a few pics at the gym (i dont think ill be winning any fights for a year atleast)

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
200lb is pushing it. Height isn't really relevant. I can take on 180lb dudes who are untrained.

Acc tbh, if they are 200lb and wearing a jacket, I think I might have a chance of choking them out, but like that is a bit of a luck thing if I am quick enough to get a collar choke
Dont just focus on fighting ,weight lifting is just as important ...don't lift weights for size , but fucntional muscles and strength and go as heavy on benches and squats ...i squat 140kilos deadlift 200kilos ..it helps me a lot in bjj ...you probably won't find the time but trust me if you wanna be the best , make time or create a schedule ..for me it's lifting during the day and boxing /grappling / sparring at night with a 4k-5k run at the end ..at 74 kilos , i have wrestled dudes as big as 94 ...during bjj class i wrestled with the dude picked him and threw him on the ground everyone was shocked cause he was considerably bigger than me but i had the strength advantage ..also don't forget to eat food and i mean a lot especially if you work out 5 hours a day like me ..3000 calories should be the bare minimum

• +1
Dont just focus on fighting ,weight lifting is just as important ...don't lift weights for size , but fucntional muscles and strength and go as heavy on benches and squats ...i squat 140kilos deadlift 200kilos ..it helps me a lot in bjj ...you probably won't find the time but trust me if you wanna be the best , make time or create a schedule ..for me it's lifting during the day and boxing /grappling / sparring at night with a 4k-5k run at the end ..at 74 kilos , i have wrestled dudes as big as 94 ...during bjj class i wrestled with the dude picked him and threw him on the ground everyone was shocked cause he was considerably bigger than me but i had the strength advantage ..also don't forget to eat food and i mean a lot especially if you work out 5 hours a day like me ..3000 calories should be the bare minimum
Bhai is that how you got your physique? Do you know good strength routine to follow? I’m weak af rn. I wanna get strong yeah, so I can smesh my opponents

Bro is it possible to start MMA from scratch at 18 and get decent within a year or two

• +1
Bro is it possible to start MMA from scratch at 18 and get decent within a year or two
Yeah it is, you won’t be fighting in ufc or anything, but you’ll deffo be able to have your own small following

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
Honestly depends on you ...if i could , i wouldnt train at all , it's that exhausting ...you could do 1 body part /day which would consume less time or 2 body parts /day which would take more time ...or you could work out only the functional muscles like chest , legs and back ..and not do shoulders ,biceps and triceps ...i do them just for looks tbh ..

Both 1 body part /day and 2 body parts /day work ..but personally for me frequent training of muscles is beneficial for better muscle growth if THATS YOUR goal ..not to say it won't happen with the earlier method ..personally I do 2 body parts /day ..

But if your goal is pure strength , then 1 body part /day with as heavy as possible and 5 reps at most that is if you are lifting weights ..if you don't have weights then do bodyweight like pushups instead of doing benchpresses your aim is to see how many pushups you can do in one go ..both have their own purposes ...both will give you strength and muscle growth but just at different rates ..

• +1
Honestly depends on you ...if i could , i wouldnt train at all , it's that exhausting ...you could do 1 body part /day which would consume less time or 2 body parts /day which would take more time ...or you could work out only the functional muscles like chest , legs and back ..and not do shoulders ,biceps and triceps ...i do them just for looks tbh ..

Both 1 body part /day and 2 body parts /day work ..but personally for me frequent training of muscles is beneficial for better muscle growth if THATS YOUR goal ..not to say it won't happen with the earlier method ..personally I do 2 body parts /day ..

But if your goal is pure strength , then 1 body part /day with as heavy as possible and 5 reps at most that is if you are lifting weights ..if you don't have weights then do bodyweight like pushups instead of doing benchpresses your aim is to see how many pushups you can do in one go ..both have their own purposes ...both will give you strength and muscle growth but just at different rates ..
I have gym membership and weights, I want to be strong but look good. I currently bench my bodyweight for 5reps and deadlift bw double for 1 rep

Yeah it is, you won’t be fighting in ufc or anything, but you’ll deffo be able to have your own small following
Never lose hope ....Rocky Marciano started at 24 and was a legend in boxing ....you're only 18 ..you are still young ..Only thing matters is how much you're devoted ...

• Love it
I have gym membership and weights, I want to be strong but look good. I currently bench my bodyweight for 5reps and deadlift bw double for 1 rep
Can you spare 2 hours /day for lifting and 2-3 hours for fighting training (I'm assuming you take that much time for your fighting training and stuff ) ??if you don't have 2 hours for lifting , then do 1 body part /day ..it all now comes down to how much time you have ..however if you have the time , then do 2 body parts /day but also go decently heavy since both strength and muscle gains are your goals ..

• +1
Can you spare 2 hours /day for lifting and 2-3 hours for fighting training (I'm assuming you take that much time for your fighting training and stuff ) ??if you don't have 2 hours for lifting , then do 1 body part /day ..it all now comes down to how much time you have ..however if you have the time , then do 2 body parts /day but also go decently heavy since both strength and muscle gains are your goals ..
Yeah I have lots of time bro, do you mind dropping your routine? Do you lift daily?

I
Yeah I have lots of time bro, do you mind dropping your routine? Do you lift daily?
I lift 6 days /week with one day break but i train boxing everyday and on Sundays ill go for an exceptionally long run and some virtual padwork cause gym is closed and i have no one around me who knows how to hold pad

Lifting routine goes as follows

1.chest + triceps. 2.back +shoulders /traps /deltoids
3.legs + biceps

Before starting my workouts i work out my neck

100 of neck updowns while laying can also stand

Another 100s of updowns but this time sit somewhere and place your face parallel to the ground and now your raising your neck and don't forget to stretch fully while doing this .. can also do this while laying

Gradually increase the resistance by biting a small towel and putting it between the hole of a weight plate start with 5kg and work your way to 50kg ..this will give you the chin that boxers need and won't be knocked out easily

• +1
@I really don't know don't give any advice to this Bengali DRAVIDIAN boy(n):sick:

He's going to Assam to fuck your women:feelswhat: Are you sure you want that???

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18340
I

I lift 6 days /week with one day break but i train boxing everyday and on Sundays ill go for an exceptionally long run and some virtual padwork cause gym is closed and i have no one around me who knows how to hold pad

3.legs + biceps

Another 100s of updowns but this time sit somewhere and place your face parallel to the ground and now your raising your neck and don't forget to stretch fully while doing this .. can also do this while laying

Gradually increase the resistance by biting a small towel and putting it between the hole of a weight plate start with 5kg and work your way to 50kg ..this will give you the chin that boxers need and won't be knocked out easily
Also I forgot repeat the workout ...and you can take 1 day rest
@I really don't know don't give any advice to this Bengali DRAVIDIAN boy(n):sick:

He's going to Assam to fuck your women:feelswhat: Are you sure you want that???

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you'd known how they are treated you wouldn't be sayin that ...the opposite is happening here ...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
Also I forgot repeat the workout ...and you can take 1 day rest

If you'd known how they are treated you wouldn't be sayin that ...the opposite is happening here ...
lmao jokes aside Northeast Indian women are gorgeous(y)
Northeast indian women

They are goals. They have curry blood but they also have Chiense blood and they have a nice look to them

Which ethnic group are you a part of? Are you a Naga?? Nyishi? Khasi? Garo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I

3.legs + biceps

Thanks a lot bro, appreciate the routine and advice, will deffo be focusing on strength more I reckon

lmao jokes aside Northeast Indian women are gorgeous(y)
View attachment 1607536

They are goals. They have curry blood but they also have Chiense blood and they have a nice look to them

Which ethnic group are you a part of? Are you a Naga?? Nyishi? Khasi? Garo?
Those groups you listed are more pure mongoloid sino Tibetans (more tibetan related ) or tibeto Burmese (more Burmese related) .it depends on the state ..assam is more like a mix of Indic and mongoloid populations with many ethnic groups kind of like nepal ..I belong to an indo aryan speaking group here who came in this region as one of the earliest migrants to spread vaishnavism sect of hinduism..many look pure bred many look mixed like myself..this is a random pic of a kid from my ethnicity and a typical mixed looking guy , he's kind of a relative..our phenos are more like this and not like the ones above ...I'm talking about my ethnicity ONLY not the entirety of the state

Attachments

• images (1) (3).jpeg
    images (1) (3).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1648081985449.jpg
    1648081985449.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Those groups you listed are more pure mongoloid sino Tibetans (more tibetan related ) or tibeto Burmese (more Burmese related) .it depends on the state ..assam is more like a mix of Indic and mongoloid populations with many ethnic groups kind of like nepal ..I belong to an indo aryan speaking group here who came in this region as one of the earliest migrants to spread vaishnavism sect of hinduism..many look pure bred many look mixed like myself..this is a random pic of a kid from my ethnicity and a typical mixed looking guy , he's kind of a relative ...I'm talking about my ethnicity ONLY not the entirety of the state
Toi amar matt bozos nee?

Assamese is basically the bangla I speak…. I’m going to Assam….
Nigga that is FAAAAR from Assamese ..also if you come don't go to Assamese inhabited regions ..you'll be hate crimed ..i ain't kidding ..your best chances are cockroach AKA bengali infested regions

• JFL
Nigga that is FAAAAR from Assamese ..also if you come don't go to Assamese inhabited regions ..you'll be hate crimed ..i ain't kidding ..your best chances are cockroach AKA bengali infested regions
Can you rate me? Tell me if I am good looking for bengali?

In all seriousness I don’t intend to go around fucking shit up or causing trouble, I just want to check out the nature of north east India. Planning to visit Nepal before Assam though.

mirin

mmamaxx is legit for ethnics

• +1
Can you rate me? Tell me if I am good looking for bengali?

In all seriousness I don’t intend to go around fucking shit up or causing trouble, I just want to check out the nature of north east India. Planning to visit Nepal before Assam though.
Look imma be honest ..seems even Bengalis have some diversity among themselves ..but most of those 'human ' looking Bengalis here turn out to be those upper caste Brahmins from West bengal ..Bangladeshis have this subhuman looking stereotype to them ...so don't look Bangladeshi ...you won't be hatrcrimed ..but it's like being a gypsy in Europe you get i right ???

• JFL
Look imma be honest ..seems even Bengalis have some diversity among themselves ..but most of those 'human ' looking Bengalis here turn out to be those upper caste Brahmins from West bengal ..Bangladeshis have this subhuman looking stereotype to them ...so don't look Bangladeshi ...you won't be hatrcrimed ..but it's like being a gypsy in Europe you get i right ???
I get what you mean, but even if I dress like a western person, will I be hate crimed? I get mistaken for siri lankan tbh