I am running possibly one of the greatest looksmaxx experiments right now

Can you rate me? Tell me if I am good looking for bengali?

In all seriousness I don’t intend to go around fucking shit up or causing trouble, I just want to check out the nature of north east India. Planning to visit Nepal before Assam though.
@Broly 😢

Those groups you listed are more pure mongoloid sino Tibetans (more tibetan related ) or tibeto Burmese (more Burmese related) .it depends on the state ..assam is more like a mix of Indic and mongoloid populations with many ethnic groups kind of like nepal ..I belong to an indo aryan speaking group here who came in this region as one of the earliest migrants to spread vaishnavism sect of hinduism..many look pure bred many look mixed like myself..this is a random pic of a kid from my ethnicity and a typical mixed looking guy , he's kind of a relative..our phenos are more like this and not like the ones above ...I'm talking about my ethnicity ONLY not the entirety of the state
A lot of yall Asian looking mofos practice Buddhism are you Buddhist as well? What is the name of your ethnicitiy? And oh you are from Assam, I thought you would be from Tripura or Meghalaya or something.

ooking Bengalis here turn out to be those upper caste Brahmins from West bengal
I am of Bengali Baidya heritage and it's a caste group unique to West Bengal and equal to the Bengali Brahmins and Bengali Kayasthas in status and wealth (these three groups make up onl 15% of Northeast India jfl).

Would you say these people of my community have a normal look to them, just out of curiousity:feelsgah:
Shiladitya sengupta
Img shubho sengupta
Shubho5
Aninda dasgupta
PhotoJoydeepSengupta
Kaushik Sengupta
Lakshya sen badminton player
66e551f39fe83b274a981efe206a90e1
Neil dasgupta
Csm 805 1637471523 16320cc90a
Hgnh8lv65wmggzq3oo5i

You won't be hatecrimed ..that was just me bullshittin ...altho certain people in upper Assam are very anti bengali tho and historically things have happened ..even some Assamese ethnicties are made fun cause they look like 'Bangladeshi' ...it is what it is but it's nothin that serious ...i myself have bangla mates from MMA and they have stayed in those only asian looking states and trained there without any problems ...

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are many Assamese racist? Do you not recommend visiting there?

I am of Bengali Baidya heritage and it's a caste group unique to West Bengal and equal to the Bengali Brahmins and Bengali Kayasthas in status and wealth (these three groups make up onl 15% of Northeast India jfl).

Would you say these people of my community have a normal look to them, just out of curiousity:feelsgah:
View attachment 1607604View attachment 1607606View attachment 1607608View attachment 1607609View attachment 1607610View attachment 1607612View attachment 1607613View attachment 1607614View attachment 1607615View attachment 1607616View attachment 1607617
Bengalis are not from northeast india nor are they northeast indians ...please get that into your head..we dont wanna be lumped with an overbreeding ethnicity who also don't have anything to do with us ..Bengalis were under moghuls , serving the pakis ..we are not ..why don't you stick to west Bengal or Bangladesh ??and when people here see Bengalis , most look like this ..so yes those Bengalis who i talked about look quite human compared to these in the picture

Attachments

• images (1) (5).jpeg
    images (1) (5).jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Are many Assamese racist? Do you not recommend visiting there?
Assamese are racist yes ...but tbh , we are closet racists .seeing as Bengalis are already majority in alot of the region ..i dont even see why you're afraid so much ...but if you're afraid so much ...better visit those other states ..they are also much more beautiful due to no refugee population ...many parts of assam look no different than bengali land unfortunately ..you,re better off not coming here ...

• JFL
Assamese are racist yes ...but tbh , we are closet racists .seeing as Bengalis are already majority in alot of the region ..i dont even see why you're afraid so much ...but if you're afraid so much ...better visit those other states ..they are also much more beautiful due to no refugee population ...many parts of assam look no different than bengali land unfortunately ..you,re better off not coming here ...
I just want to see rhinos and come from the scenery JFL. What if I just LARP I’m siri lankan and can only speak English?

Bengalis are not from northeast india nor are they northeast indians ...please get that into your head..we dont wanna be lumped with an overbreeding ethnicity who also don't have anything to do with us ..Bengalis were under moghuls , serving the pakis ..we are not ..why don't you stick to west Bengal or Bangladesh ??and when people here see Bengalis , most look like this ..so yes those Bengalis who i talked about look quite human compared to these in the picture
Bengalis aren't an ethnic group lmao we are a group of people that speak one language. A lot of genetic research hasn't been done so it's easy to lump in all Bengalis as one which is what happens, but you even admit that we have different looks lol we cannot be one ethnicity:LOL: Also didn't Bangladeshis beat the fuck out of the Pakis despite being poorer and shit?? jfl ngl its all in the past but all of south asia was moguls lol even Nepal was conquered by ancient people like Chandragupta Maurya(y)

Also mate you do realize that you Northeast Indians are under control of Indian pajeets right???

Anyways yeah I have an upper class pheno, long midface and big skull (not tall but solid) and our people look like the Baidyas I posted. Alright gotta thank you for being impartial lol I knew that upper classes (baidyas kayasthas brahmins) had different phenos. Or are you saying the people I posted look like the ones you have problems with, refugees from bangladesh??

• Woah
I just want to see rhinos and come from the scenery JFL. What if I just LARP I’m siri lankan and can only speak English?
You'll be fine as a fuckin bengali ...you find Bengalis here everywhere i kid you not ..and i mean EVERYWHERE !!

• +1
Bengalis aren't an ethnic group lmao we are a group of people that speak one language. A lot of genetic research hasn't been done so it's easy to lump in all Bengalis as one which is what happens, but you even admit that we have different looks lol we cannot be one ethnicity:LOL: Also didn't Bangladeshis beat the fuck out of the Pakis despite being poorer and shit?? jfl ngl its all in the past but all of south asia was moguls lol even Nepal was conquered by ancient people like Chandragupta Maurya(y)

Also mate you do realize that you Northeast Indians are under control of Indian pajeets right???

Anyways yeah I have an upper class pheno, long midface and big skull (not tall but solid) and our people look like the Baidyas I posted. Alright gotta thank you for being impartial lol I knew that upper classes (baidyas kayasthas brahmins) had different phenos. Or are you saying the people I posted look like the ones you have problems with, refugees from bangladesh??
Do I have lower class pheno?

You'll be fine as a fuckin bengali ...you find Bengalis here everywhere i kid you not ..and i mean EVERYWHERE !!
Based as fuck. When I eventually come we can train together <3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Do I have lower class pheno?
err....no offense but you do look like the Bangladeshi migrants that the guy just posted so kinda, yeah. It's brutal man but I'm not even insulting. Remember when you said that a guy wanted to take a photo with you because you were so dark so he could look light skinned? So yeah you kinda do have a lower class pheno but you do look normal so it's fine(y)

• +1
err....no offense but you do look like the Bangladeshi migrants that the guy just posted so kinda, yeah. It's brutal man but I'm not even insulting. Remember when you said that a guy wanted to take a photo with you because you were so dark so he could look light skinned? So yeah you kinda do have a lower class pheno but you do look normal so it's fine(y)
Nah I’m Bangladeshi Ofc I will look like the Bangladeshis posted JFL. I thankfully mog moser Bangladeshis in Bangladesh, so it’s not all that bad.

• +1

I never said otherwise ...My problem is why do you guys want to associate with North east india so bad ???i have seen more than a dozen posts from a retarded shitskin paki named @justinzayn clubbing Bengalis and northeast indians together and posting an abo phenotype when that's definitely not a phenotype found in natives of ne india just cause some inferiority complex ridden banglas aren't being happy with being banglas and go on claiming themselves from north east india ,MY ASS .ne indian people don't look like you .we aren't homogeneous as well ..but we definitely don't look like Bengalis ...so get that into your heads ..i don't care if you're upper caste or lower caste ...don't bring north east india into your bengali fights against pakis or some other retarded pajeetcels .

And i meant that those human looking Bengalis who i talked about didn't look like those refugee shitskins in the picture i posted

I actually want to post pictures of my friends so bad cause they are all people from this region but some look very hapa eurasian , north asian chink , indo aryan but this damn forum doesn't let you delete pics afterwards and i dont wanna get in trouble for that

• JFL
I never said otherwise ...My problem is why do you guys want to associate with North east india so bad ???i have seen more than a dozen posts from a retarded shitskin paki named @justinzayn clubbing Bengalis and northeast indians together and posting an abo phenotype when that's definitely not a phenotype found in natives of ne india just cause some inferiority complex ridden banglas aren't being happy with being banglas and go on claiming themselves from north east india ,MY ASS .ne indian people don't look like you .we aren't homogeneous as well ..but we definitely don't look like Bengalis ...so get that into your heads ..i don't care if you're upper caste or lower caste ...don't bring north east india into your bengali fights against pakis or some other retarded pajeetcels .

And i meant that those human looking Bengalis who i talked about didn't look like those refugee shitskins in the picture i posted

I actually want to post pictures of my friends so bad cause they are all people from this region but some look very hapa eurasian , north asian chink , indo aryan but this damn forum doesn't let you delete pics afterwards and i dont wanna get in trouble for that
@justinzayn is fucking pakistani, no bengali claims NE indian, only justin the pakistani makes those claims and he is a well known retard

• +1

No Bengali actually claims Northeast Indian actually my family and friends make repeated jokes and comments about "Chinks" and chinky features etc not being rude to you but I think there may be a disconnect here for some reason. Justinzayn is a retarded autist, lumping Bengali in with NE Indians. I hear even in India Northeast Indians experienced discrimination because of their look and it got really bad during COVID.

Geographically speaking tho we are in the Northeast tho at least West Bengal. You know Bangladesh is right beside Myanmar right??

ANyways outside of this I gotta respect the objectivity you have regarding genetic and ethnic facts, respect fr for understanding that Northeast Indians and Bengalis are not ethnicities but just language and geographic labels(y)

Basically my point was that upper middle-upper caste group Bengalis look different from those migrants, and I'm part of that upper middle group.

I still like Northeast Indian girls and one day I will visit maybe 6 years later, let's hope they like me(y)

• +1
No Bengali actually claims Northeast Indian actually my family and friends make repeated jokes and comments about "Chinks" and chinky features etc not being rude to you but I think there may be a disconnect here for some reason. Justinzayn is a retarded autist, lumping Bengali in with NE Indians. I hear even in India Northeast Indians experienced discrimination because of their look and it got really bad during COVID.

Geographically speaking tho we are in the Northeast tho at least West Bengal. You know Bangladesh is right beside Myanmar right??

ANyways outside of this I gotta respect the objectivity you have regarding genetic and ethnic facts, respect fr for understanding that Northeast Indians and Bengalis are not ethnicities but just language and geographic labels(y)

Basically my point was that upper middle-upper caste group Bengalis look different from those migrants, and I'm part of that upper middle group.

I still like Northeast Indian girls and one day I will visit maybe 6 years later, let's hope they like me(y)
You are in east india ..same goes for Bangladesh if it were part of west bengal today ...east india consists of Bihar , orrisa , jharkhand and west bengal aka most aboo looking states in entire south asia ..north east 'india' is different ...

You are in east india ..same goes for Bangladesh if it were part of west bengal today ...east india consists of Bihar , orrisa , jharkhand and west bengal aka most aboo looking states in entire south asia ..north east 'india' is different ...
lmao most Abo looking states are South Indian like Tamil Nadu Kerala etc

even Central Indian states like Maharashtra are more Aboriginal (Ancient South Indian) than Bengal haha
Central India GEDmatch results

Bengali Northeast India GEDmatch DNA results
South Indian GEDmatch DNA results 1
South Indian GEDmatch DNA results 2

East India doesn't really exist lol I have never heard anyone refer to any region in india as east india

gonna keep tabs on this be sure to report your results. Personally i dont think it will make a difference if you're short, ugly etc

lmao most Abo looking states are South Indian like Tamil Nadu Kerala etc

even Central Indian states like Maharashtra are more Aboriginal (Ancient South Indian) than Bengal haha
View attachment 1607689
View attachment 1607691View attachment 1607692View attachment 1607693

East India doesn't really exist lol I have never heard anyone refer to any region in india as east india
There IS an east Indian culture such as ..bengali culture is more similar to bihari or Oriya culture than any of the cultures in ne india ...Bengalis aren't in north east india unfortunately for some inferiority complex ridden faggots ...Here you go ..wake me up when you see bengal in that list

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-085937.png
    Screenshot_20220327-085937.png
    272 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220327-085933.png
    Screenshot_20220327-085933.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220327-085922.png
    Screenshot_20220327-085922.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220327-090347.png
    Screenshot_20220327-090347.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 0
S
Can you rate me? Tell me if I am good looking for bengali?

In all seriousness I don’t intend to go around fucking shit up or causing trouble, I just want to check out the nature of north east India. Planning to visit Nepal before Assam though.
Send it , I'll rate you honestly ...on private message of course

• +1
Never lose hope ....Rocky Marciano started at 24 and was a legend in boxing ....you're only 18 ..you are still young ..Only thing matters is how much you're devoted ...
but that was in the 50s, guys now are specimens

There IS an east Indian culture such as ..bengali culture is more similar to bihari or Oriya culture than any of the cultures in ne india ...Bengalis aren't in north east india unfortunately for some inferiority complex ridden faggots ...Here you go ..wake me up when you see bengal in that list
never heard of Bengal Odissa Jharkand or Bihar referred to as East India. Never said we were Northeast Indians genetically, just in terms of area and where we arepositioned. We have differnet looks and cultures, agreed.

But looks = fighting success being attractive is false. Brock Lesnar would murder 99.9% of men but women would choose manlet twink Justin Bieber anyday cus of beauty. They select for beauty not strength
older woman above 21 will prefer brock lesnar, bieber is just for teenager girls

Post prime
even in justin prime, older girls will always prefer brock lesnar, im not saying brock lesnar is a chad but comparing both of them woman will prefer brock in real life, justin bieber looks and looked a teen and no older girl wants a teenager

even in justin prime, older girls will always prefer brock lesnar, im not saying brock lesnar is a chad but comparing both of them woman will prefer brock in real life, justin bieber looks and looked a teen and no older girl wants a teenager
Milfs always liked the young pool boy