I am shocked by the interracial I am seeing in the city center. Indian and Arab men absolutely killing it.

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
I wasn't gonna make any threads apart from my essays, but I had to write this.

Over 5 weeks now of living in the city and I can't believe what I've seen.

The amount of Indian and Arab men with decent to hot Australian women is insane.

Literally just driving now I saw 4 couples like this in a few minutes...last night it was the same, and the weeks before then.

It's a totally different ballgame from the suburbs, where I've lived my whole life. White male, non white women is far more dominant.

Here, non-white man (Indian, Arab, black) with white woman far outnumbers it.

It's not just young brown men either.

This afternoon I saw a middle aged Indian man holding hands with a stunning, tall, leggy middle aged blonde Milf. The Aussie guy walking behind them just stared in disbelief and put his head down.

Saw some 50 year old bald dark Indian guy with a decent looking 40 year old Aussie chick last night too, as well as couples of that variety with 2 kids.

And these guys were not good looking or anything (less than half were tall). One Indian guy the other night looked like a literal zombie- unkempt hair, bug eyes and terribly dressed, yet was walking with a hot anglo chick in an elegant dress.

I think the more leftist a society gets, the more cucked and weak the white men get...by that I mean they don't show any overt sexual interest in the women...the women long to be pursued and appreciated, and go for the horny brown/black men.

Ethnic men, hang in there...I'm not even joking. I think this is the way things are going.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Aqua, ballskin and 11 others
Probably betabuxing if it's australia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Xangsane and gamma
Apparently ethnics are all poor subhuman refugees and homeless, but when they’re with their girlfriends suddenly it’s betabux?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19376, Lygodactylus, Aqua and 7 others

The amount of Indian and Arab men with decent to hot Australian women is insane.

Literally just driving now I saw 4 couples like this in a few minutes...last night it was the same, and the weeks before then.

It's a totally different ballgame from the suburbs, where I've lived my whole life. White male, non white women is far more dominant.

This afternoon I saw a middle aged Indian man holding hands with a stunning, tall, leggy middle aged blonde Milf. The Aussie guy walking behind them just stared in disbelief and put his head down.

Saw some 50 year old bald dark Indian guy with a decent looking 40 year old Aussie chick last night too, as well as couples of that variety with 2 kids.

And these guys were not good looking or anything (less than half were tall). One Indian guy the other night looked like a literal zombie- unkempt hair, bug eyes and terribly dressed, yet was walking with a hot anglo chick in an elegant dress.

I think the more leftist a society gets, the more cucked and weak the white men get...by that I mean they don't show any overt sexual interest in the women...the women long to be pursued and appreciated, and go for the horny brown/black men.

Ethnic men, hang in there...I'm not even joking. I think this is the way things are going.
The men are just jestermaxxing thinking it will lead to pussy when it almost never will :lul: so used to seeing this happen irl. Ethnics getting shot the fuck down the moment they go for more than being a pet monkey.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Apparently ethnics are all poor subhuman refugees and homeless, but when they’re with their girlfriends suddenly it’s betabux?
They don't let anyone in aus, only educated immigrants aka pajeet programmers -> betabuxxers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
Sto lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Ok I am not replying to any of these, I don't allow negative energy into my life anymore.

It is true what I saw guys.. see you on my essay threads :)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Shrek2OnDvD
@FailedNormieManlet try chadstralia bro

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

True most black,hispanic,arab, even curries dont do bad. The only ethnic that gets cucked and do bad are asians jfl.

its called being her type. betabuxxing doesnt exist since women would rather work 3 jobs than having to be provided by a guy they dont like. its literally common sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 16501
its called being her type. betabuxxing doesnt exist since women would rather work 3 jobs than having to be provided by a guy they dont like. its literally common sense
Yeah these guys didn't look like betabuxxers, especially the Arab guys. The girls looked richer than the guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Yeah these guys didn't look like betabuxxers, especially the Arab guys. The girls looked richer than the guys
women have types lol. its literally that simple but copers wont fucking accept it. incels are literally botoom % genetic trash

Yeah this is def not true but an interesting read nonetheless

Yeah this is def not true but an interesting read nonetheless
As I'm rereading it I can't even believe it myself, what I have seen.

The main question I have is where the guys are meeting these girls...I doubt they'd get swiped on Tinder, I doubt they'd cold approach.

Work, perhaps?

What I wrote is what I have seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376
It's all of this IQ hype; foids saw the articles and realized that White males aren't so intelligent after-all.

"Joos":

HapMap

Wy

Pi

Math:

Set

Set0

Set1

Computer Science:

Computer

Science

Biology:

Bio

Logy

Electrical Engineering:

Asians

T1

T2

Size

OP is a curry who is making up tales to make himself feel less insecure, very sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goblin, Deleted member 17291, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
OP is a curry who is making up tales to make himself feel less insecure, very sad.
He’s a cool guy but the post is tales yes. This is giving ethnics false hope. Also betabuxxing is nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and n0rthface
Tbh I rarely see white men with black, muslim, curry women but seen some white women with black,muslim, and curry men.

He’s a cool guy but the post is tales yes. This is giving ethnics false hope. Also betabuxxing is nothing new.
Cope curries are winning,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
as soon as women are past their prime they start looking for betabuxx providers nothing new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back