I am short, ugly and have no friends as a 16 year old male? Am I an incel? Is there anything wrong with me?

zen10

zen10

Iron
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
4
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed. might end my shi soon
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
there's always hope man, keep trying and don't give up
 
  • +1
Reactions: katchup and zen10
ig there is and i hope that but I am genuinely tired of everything tbh
i used to be depressed as well. i told myself if i live once i might as well make the most it instead of wishing i wasn't here. i know it's hard, but it's possible to get back on track and be able to do things you find joy in
 
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed. might end my shi soon

brutal bro

how tall are your parents?
 
fuck bro hope all goes well man
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed. might end my shi soon
You’re closer to being a youngcel, but there’s always a way out of a cave man, just keep it pushing ❤️‍🩹
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
I’m sorry bro. But don’t end it there’s always someway to get out of the hole your in
 
  • +1
Reactions: zen10
You are young, soon you will be older.
 
Hey people, i am writing this hoping i get some advice on how i can be okay with myself because i have depression since i am 14yo (currently taking cipralex). I don’t have friends, i get sometimes bullied at school and what frustrates me the most is that there isn’t a single person that helps me when i am getting bullied. Another problem i have is that i started blaming all my insecurities for not having friends and social status (blackpilled). I am shorter than average in Europe (161cm / 5’3) and my face is awful (recessed chin and jaw). I am trying to fix my face but it will take time… People treat me different by mocking me or talking badly. I am tired of everything and sometimes i question my existence and my purpose because the only thing that i am good is having good grades (I don’t like school i js do it to make my parents proud of me), playing video games and guitar. I don’t see a future and before everyone starts saying “oh just go talk to people” yeah i have tried that couple of times but after everything they don’t really want to talk to me so it’s kinda force someone. I am a loser no meaning

Edit: also i wont grow much more because my bone age is 17/18 and my growth plates are almost closed. might end my shi soon
Don't give up , tru gymmaxx , improve good basic habits and for your recesed maxilla and jaw tell to your parents about your ortodoncy , i fell You bro and i know is difficult but it's not over
 
Just improve anything you can bro, as long as you don’t give up
 

Similar threads

Sal3am
Replies
34
Views
253
.chinco
C
aditya ganeshan
Replies
2
Views
66
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
known slayer222
Replies
12
Views
71
known slayer222
known slayer222
known slayer222
Replies
14
Views
86
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top