Why am I so ugly

Sal3am

Sal3am

Iron
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Posts
29
Reputation
14
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • VID_20261004_075005.mp4
    9.7 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justaguythatexists, badacne and Orvik
Bro ur not even ugly tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: mаnlet, GoldenSeahorse, Sal3am and 1 other person
You’re not even ugly and you have a good base for a good ascension.

Fix your skin and run some roids :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: mаnlet, Sal3am and idk8
You need to clear your skin up eat only Whole Foods and get a simple skincare routine like maybe some based cleanser and moisturizer duo you have a good jawline and physique
 
  • +1
Reactions: mаnlet, Sal3am and badacne
not ugly enough to hate life. Your the perfect example of a LTN, your life is just average.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mаnlet
not ugly enough to hate life. Your the perfect example of a LTN, your life is just average.
Thnx, I have always thought I am sub-5, Looksinflation got me so bad man.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
You need to clear your skin up eat only Whole Foods and get a simple skincare routine like maybe some based cleanser and moisturizer duo you have a good jawline and physique
Thnx for your advice, just hoped on accutane recently and I have been seeing progress so far.
 
Thnx, I have always thought I am sub-5, Looksinflation got me so bad man.
no people fucked up rating. LTN is average, like its kinda hard to not be ltn. Just dont be fat and have terrible acne and your LTN.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
You’re not even ugly and you have a good base for a good ascension.

Fix your skin and run some roids
Thnx, rn I started taking care of my skin, but what about roids ? I have no clue what it would do to my face.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Thnx, rn I started taking care of my skin, but what about roids ? I have no clue what it would do to my face.
Stay away until you understand them. Your at the tip of the iceberg, so I wouldnt start roidmaxxing until you really understand them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am and Orvik
Thnx, rn I started taking care of my skin, but what about roids ? I have no clue what it would do to my face.
Your bones in your face carry androgen receptors and by taking anabolic steroids, it basically just helps your bones grow because they are androgenic. Growth hormone is also the only peptide that would help with bone growth in your face that is not an anabolic steroid. Better bones = better face 👍
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
Stay away until you understand them. Your at the tip of the iceberg, so I wouldnt start roidmaxxing until you really understand them
Yeah do your research first ^
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am and badacne
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
Crazy ass base bro chillax
 
Your bones in your face carry androgen receptors and by taking anabolic steroids, it basically just helps your bones grow because they are androgenic. Growth hormone is also the only peptide that would help with bone growth in your face that is not an anabolic steroid. Better bones = better face 👍
Gotcha, something else that has been baffling me about my looks, is that my face looks so fat opposed to my body, I have tried starvemaxxing and debloating countless times but still never seen an improvement, is that due to my bone structure or just genetics, and do u think that aqualyx can fix that ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Gotcha, something else that has been baffling me about my looks, is that my face looks so fat opposed to my body, I have tried starvemaxxing and debloating countless times but still never seen an improvement, is that due to my bone structure or just genetics, and do u think that aqualyx can fix that ?
Aqualyx can fix that yeah, have you tried diuretics?
 
Aqualyx can fix that yeah, have you tried diuretics?
19 days on 50mg eplerenone, very skeptical of any improvement, I will keep taking anyways since I don't get that much potassium in my diet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
Ur looking better than avg black guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
nigga u are just a average just looksmax and gymmax ur gonna be fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
If you only knew what is being ugly 💔
 
you just got bad skin bruh u dont even look bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
Good side profile and not ugly your average
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
Genuinely, the only thing moving me in life is hope, and I am losing it.

Edit: thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate all of you.

My biggest insecurity is the very weird asymmetry in my face ( looks like one side is melting ), I am looking to do a full skull scan and might get under the knife if that's what it takes to fix it. What are your thoughts?
Not ugly acne for softmax you're above avg racially
 
Grow out the hair maybe and fix your skin with accutane.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am
ur not ugly bro, just clear your skin and maybe grow out your hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sal3am

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
51
Views
269
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Kelso
Replies
8
Views
39
Kelso
Kelso
laflamezephyr
Blackpill Why am i so ugly
Replies
11
Views
188
superogar
superogar
fartmaster67
Replies
57
Views
604
greekstatue
greekstatue

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Pskne
Back
Top