I AM SHORTER THAN EVERYONE AT 5'10

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
3,086
Reputation
2,855
im gonna blast more hgh aromasin and letrozole again, I might add more shit. If theres any hope of me growing taller im gonna feel such a superiority over all the 5'11-6ft niggas at my school. I really pray to satan that my growth plates are still open
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barretts, scuderia, tansel and 4 others
I’m also a 6’5 manlet let that sink in
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gudlifer, Banana ★ 🍌, Mogmo and 1 other person
im gonna blast more hgh aromasin and letrozole again, I might add more shit. If theres any hope of me growing taller im gonna feel such a superiority over all the 5'11-6ft niggas at my school. I really pray to satan that my growth plates are still open
5,10 buddy I’m 5,5 we’re not the same
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roidar and Mogmo
im gonna blast more hgh aromasin and letrozole again, I might add more shit. If theres any hope of me growing taller im gonna feel such a superiority over all the 5'11-6ft niggas at my school. I really pray to satan that my growth plates are still open
me reading this shi at 5’8
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and roidar
I’m also a 6’5 manlet let that sink in
Also OP, I’m literally around your height I suggest you put on sum boosters n fraud a lil
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I really pray to satan
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar and ihavenightmares
5,10 buddy I’m 5,5 we’re not the same
damn bro im genuinely so sorry:feelscry:
me reading this shi at 5’8
damn:feelscry:
Also OP, I’m literally around your height I suggest you put on sum boosters n fraud a lil
yeah I think alot of the reason I cant stand it is knowing im way shorter than my dad and my friends have surpassed me in height twice:feelscry: I just gotta catch up again with some extra help, although idk if my gps are open:feelskek:
if youre on here, insecure with a shitty life, god must hate you, if god hates you find someone who doesnt
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel
if youre on here, insecure with a shitty life, god must hate you, if god hates you find someone who doesnt
ok haha

prove to me god exists

& then prove to me satan exists

oh you can’t

because you are a delusional idiot

no worries haha
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar
im gonna blast more hgh aromasin and letrozole again, I might add more shit. If theres any hope of me growing taller im gonna feel such a superiority over all the 5'11-6ft niggas at my school. I really pray to satan that my growth plates are still open
Lost me at “pray to Satan”

Goyim
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar
Kidding roidy your chill

We gotta work on that ptr tho I believe you can do it niggy
yeah it gets fucked up when I talk to new users or argue with people, and im not fully goyim I have a close jewish friend, im a shabbos goy get MOGGED goyim:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Unless you're in a school in the dinaric alps I dont believe it.

Too many schizoids on here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
ok lol

dumbass
are you typing like that on purpose? to be honest you kinda piss me off lol like everytime i see u comment under some shit its always just a vasily gif
 
your eyes aren't at 5'10 even if you're 5'10 which makes everyone else seem taller, you aren't a fucking mudskipper.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
are you typing like that on purpose?
typing like what on purpose? i said ok lol & ended the conversation

to be honest you kinda piss me off lol like everytime i see u comment under some shit its always just a vasily gif
you not liking true adam is your problem buddy
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
your eyes aren't at 5'10 even if you're 5'10 which makes everyone else seem taller, you aren't a fucking mudskipper.
no i understand but literally other niggas eyes are 1-2 inches above me:feelskek:
 
typing like what on purpose? i said ok lol & ended the conversation


you not liking true adam is your problem buddy
nah just how you know?

how you type like this haha

with a space between each of your messages nigga

and vasily is not a true adam lol

btw were u the jew who raped vasily?
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
no i understand but literally other niggas eyes are 1-2 inches above me:feelskek:
I think this and I'm 6'2 but then I remember I have like 20 inches of forehead.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and roidar
yeah it gets fucked up when I talk to new users or argue with people, and im not fully goyim I have a close jewish friend, im a shabbos goy get MOGGED goyim:feelskek:
I see

How’s the cycle going bhai what’s the test base looking like rn?
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I think this and I'm 6'2 but then I remember I have like 20 inches of forehead.
eye height is more important imo, cause if a nigga needs to make eye contact they actually have to look up, like u can fraud height with hair too
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
would you rather have me type in paragraphs & have the messages be less easier to read


yes he is


nobody raped him

misinformed steroid freak
hmm well nobody did that to vasily yet, wouldnt be shocked if it was you...
well I guess you already raped vasily to think about it, I mean give the guy a break he doesnt fuckin know you at all yet ur on his dick 24/7 that nigga drained dudee:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
hmm well nobody did that to vasily yet, wouldnt be shocked if it was you...
well I guess you already raped vasily to think about it, I mean give the guy a break he doesnt fuckin know you at all yet ur on his dick 24/7 that nigga drained dudee:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ok

& you are on steroids

damaging your organs

aging yourself

because you weren’t fed the proper nutrients growing up to have the physique & face that you want
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar
ok

& you are on steroids

damaging your organs

aging yourself

because you weren’t fed the proper nutrients growing up to have the physique & face that you want
whoa really?! roids cause damage? who couldve figured must take a genius to find that out!
and yeah im sure me being a fuckin ethnic has nothing to do with my face being unideal, not everything is just diet you dumbass nigger, ever heard of genes? its in the sperm that you slurp off vasilys dick:feelskek:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel
whoa really?! roids cause damage? who couldve figured must take a genius to find that out!
and yeah im sure me being a fuckin ethnic has nothing to do with my face being unideal, not everything is just diet you dumbass nigger, ever heard of genes? its in the sperm that you slurp off vasilys dick:feelskek:
ok

ethnic rage

sorry to hear about your misfortunes in life
 
  • Love it
Reactions: roidar
ok

ethnic rage

sorry to hear about your misfortunes in life
ty g, although he isnt true adam I would kill to look like that nigga lmao, in another life i will be born as a nordic 6'4 htn:feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

Antide314
Replies
3
Views
37
Slavurik
Slavurik
TGUN.
Replies
21
Views
103
xanless
xanless
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
36
hypergamoushitler
hypergamoushitler
6
Replies
1
Views
19
6’7whitechad
6
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
111
final boss
final boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top