i am sick and tired of her. she is ruining me

mewingrightnow

mewingrightnow

Middest Tier Normie
She WAS a nice girl. I should've known. Let me start with this, she has had some serious stuff happen to her in the past, and by no fault of her own, she has a lottt of stuff going in in her head. She has depression, ptsd episode, and bpd (undiagnosed). Lets also say this, I knew this girl forever due to her popular online presence, but unfortunately she was nothing like she was online. We had about a 2 week talking stage, it was great, we clicked on just about everything. Our first facetime, she tells me about all of her trauma. At this point I had two choices, I could leave and only add to her shit life, or stay and be there for her. I chose to stay, my biggest mistake. Life went on from that point, we went on a few dates, and then got into a relationship. She had some major episodes during this time, times where she would tell me we could never talk again and I would have to beg and reassure the best I could. This past weekend has been the worst one. I didn't mean to, but I awoke her past while playing video games with her. She flipped a switch at this point, going from texting me everyday and facetiming me till 2 am to fucking hating me and never wanting to talk to me. At this point in time, she got very very manipulative. For the past 4 days she's been telling me how "I fucking ruined her" "I'm just like anyone else" "I made everything worse for her" "you reminded me of him." I don't want to stand up for myself and tell her how she hurt me too because it will only make her even worse. I assume she feels guilty as hell though too because she will go from hatred to love in 10 minutes. She will ask me to never leave her and tell me she loves me. So manipulative bro. I don't know what to do from here or how to help if I even should anymore.

please give me advice. thanks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhumantrash, HTN_Mentalcel, Jeww and 2 others
why do all foids have some sort of mental illness? do they think its cool to pretend to have bpd? such a weird species

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, VivaCristoRey, cadee and 1 other person
imagine LTRing a whore and then being sad when she turns out to be a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, mtcut3plush, Jeww and 9 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Build her for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Our first facetime, she tells me about all of her trauma. At this point I had two choices, I could leave and only add to her shit life, or stay and be there for her.
:forcedsmile: "I can fix her" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, sub5c3l, mathis and 2 others
AWALT how are u blackpilled and surprised by this lmao

what happens when you try to oofy doofy your way into a relationship jfl

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, butterworld and FutureSlayer
Fate of every sub7 man who gets into a relationship

She WAS a nice girl. I should've known. Let me start with this, she has had some serious stuff happen to her in the past, and by no fault of her own, she has a lottt of stuff going in in her head. She has depression, ptsd episode, and bpd (undiagnosed). Lets also say this, I knew this girl forever due to her popular online presence, but unfortunately she was nothing like she was online. We had about a 2 week talking stage, it was great, we clicked on just about everything. Our first facetime, she tells me about all of her trauma. At this point I had two choices, I could leave and only add to her shit life, or stay and be there for her. I chose to stay, my biggest mistake. Life went on from that point, we went on a few dates, and then got into a relationship. She had some major episodes during this time, times where she would tell me we could never talk again and I would have to beg and reassure the best I could. This past weekend has been the worst one. I didn't mean to, but I awoke her past while playing video games with her. She flipped a switch at this point, going from texting me everyday and facetiming me till 2 am to fucking hating me and never wanting to talk to me. At this point in time, she got very very manipulative. For the past 4 days she's been telling me how "I fucking ruined her" "I'm just like anyone else" "I made everything worse for her" "you reminded me of him." I don't want to stand up for myself and tell her how she hurt me too because it will only make her even worse. I assume she feels guilty as hell though too because she will go from hatred to love in 10 minutes. She will ask me to never leave her and tell me she loves me. So manipulative bro. I don't know what to do from here or how to help if I even should anymore.

Please block this woman, do you really want to go through this high on the spectrum bpd for your entire life? 60 years old you're still walking on egg shells and after giving a single honest take she doesn't like she's running off with the kids and you have to beg her to come back? People with bpd are not ment to have long term relationships, they are mentally ill in the worst way. Please heed my warning I have been there and done that brother. Turn back!

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and mewingrightnow

bop lore

too many words for my fried dopamine receptors, dnr

why do all foids have some sort of mental illness? do they think its cool to pretend to have bpd? such a weird species
I think it's real if they're going through episodes as regularly as he describes lol

• +1
Reactions: mathis

2 solutions :

1) Leave this ugly whore and never talk to her again( what i, and most guys would do )
2) manipulate her into becoming your bitch. Will be difficult ask me if you need advice

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1

Leave her and shouldnt feel guilty if u add on to her shit lmao its her fault, 99% of foids have a mental illness

She has depression, ptsd episode, and bpd (undiagnosed).
You landed a unicorn there!

Why would you even get involved with a girl that has that bs? They’re unfixable, they will make your life hell, they will cheat on you, they do not care about you.

Move on and soon as a girl mentions depression, ptsd or bpd just walk away.

• +1
Reactions: mewingrightnow
Dnr but 99% of the time guys problems with girls is because they didn’t get her properly. if she got any mental problems, tattoos, broken family, Idc how hot she is just either beat and delete, or just dont talk to her

i have insane experience with multiple "assumed" BPD girls with "past trauma". they are ALL the same.
these girls got their brain permafried by hipergamy. DO NOT INDULGE IN BETA BEHAVIOR WITH THEM, I REPEAT. DO NOT. you said yall clicked on pretty much anything right? thats not a coincidence, its a made up facade by her to try and wrap you up in her web of lies. TRUST me, ive been with like 5 girls exactly like this, doesnt matter what you do or say they will incorporate to the mask they present you of the perfect, comprehensive girl. DO NOT be FOOLED. they are not HQNP, they are not hyperfeminine, they are not SPECIAL by any means.
brother, she might say she wants to be loved, needs attention and she also tries to come off as a clingy girl (trap for your receprocation). but if you fall for it and start being lovely with her, being nice, being supportive and caring: ITS OVER. you demonstrate emotional weakness, lower sexual market value and beta behavior. She wants so badly that you just get it and understand she LOVES to be ignored, to be involved in Hot & Cold behavior (initiated by you), to see you behave like a bad boy and dont give a fuck to her. She is just like other girls on this aspect but even more.
Do everything opposed to what she says, and you will see insane growth in her attraction towards you. Do not beg, do not care, fuck her hard and you will see. You know why you "remember him?" to her? not because of abuse the way u think, but because this other guy also turned into a beta simp as soon as he feel into her web of lies. Do exactly what a bad boy fuck boy would do, do not put her on a pedestal, shes a f. whore. And she will come after you. turn the tables

• +1
Reactions: mewingrightnow
i have insane experience with multiple "assumed" BPD girls with "past trauma". they are ALL the same.
these girls got their brain permafried by hipergamy. DO NOT INDULGE IN BETA BEHAVIOR WITH THEM, I REPEAT. DO NOT. you said yall clicked on pretty much anything right? thats not a coincidence, its a made up facade by her to try and wrap you up in her web of lies. TRUST me, ive been with like 5 girls exactly like this, doesnt matter what you do or say they will incorporate to the mask they present you of the perfect, comprehensive girl. DO NOT be FOOLED. they are not HQNP, they are not hyperfeminine, they are not SPECIAL by any means.
brother, she might say she wants to be loved, needs attention and she also tries to come off as a clingy girl (trap for your receprocation). but if you fall for it and start being lovely with her, being nice, being supportive and caring: ITS OVER. you demonstrate emotional weakness, lower sexual market value and beta behavior. She wants so badly that you just get it and understand she LOVES to be ignored, to be involved in Hot & Cold behavior (initiated by you), to see you behave like a bad boy and dont give a fuck to her. She is just like other girls on this aspect but even more.
Do everything opposed to what she says, and you will see insane growth in her attraction towards you. Do not beg, do not care, fuck her hard and you will see. You know why you "remember him?" to her? not because of abuse the way u think, but because this other guy also turned into a beta simp as soon as he feel into her web of lies. Do exactly what a bad boy fuck boy would do, do not put her on a pedestal, shes a f. whore. And she will come after you. turn the tables
You landed a unicorn there!

Why would you even get involved with a girl that has that bs? They’re unfixable, they will make your life hell, they will cheat on you, they do not care about you.

Move on and soon as a girl mentions depression, ptsd or bpd just walk away.
Leave her and shouldnt feel guilty if u add on to her shit lmao its her fault, 99% of foids have a mental illness
Please block this woman, do you really want to go through this high on the spectrum bpd for your entire life? 60 years old you're still walking on egg shells and after giving a single honest take she doesn't like she's running off with the kids and you have to beg her to come back? People with bpd are not ment to have long term relationships, they are mentally ill in the worst way. Please heed my warning I have been there and done that brother. Turn back!
thank you all for the help.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu and TheRagingBull
this shit life changing not gonna lie to you fellow greycel. problem is I already fucked it all over with showing her my emotional weakness (ex. crying on the phone with her) I was truly a low test beta with her, but now that she's distant, I'm gonna show her how much better I'm doing without her. She'll come back, but I won't want her. Thank you EliteMewing, Thank you

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
this shit life changing not gonna lie to you fellow greycel. problem is I already fucked it all over with showing her my emotional weakness (ex. crying on the phone with her) I was truly a low test beta with her, but now that she's distant, I'm gonna show her how much better I'm doing without her. She'll come back, but I won't want her. Thank you EliteMewing, Thank you
ur welcome buddy. now learn, dont ever never show a girl weakness again. they prey on it

leave the retarded bitch

very familiar, but nobody cares and you should kill yourself

Fuck her one more time and leave

buy her a bughatti and everything will be fine

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dnr but 99% of the time guys problems with girls is because they didn’t get her properly. if she got any mental problems, tattoos, broken family, Idc how hot she is just either beat and delete, or just dont talk to her
lol