I am sick of European (also Turkish) hypocrites that acts like they are doing a favour by taking refugees

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Yeah no problem while bombing these people's homeland, ruining their economy, almost starving them to death, but you get mad when they migrate to your land?

I might sound like a leftlib but Turkey has to take refugees. Turkish military has the responsibilty in the destruction of Syria from first hand.
Even opposition party was clearly supporting it because they were afraid of the reaction of public, which also had a high support rate.

And the Turkish military isnt that friendly as media potrays too. State controlled media doesnt show it but Turkey bombed civilians too. These are not baseless claims.
Thats why i hate discussing politics with the average normie. They only take the mainstream state controlled media as the source of information and when you show them something that disturbes their inner morale they just call it lie.

Europeans have second hand responsibility because they are allies of America, plus most sent their navy to Meditarian sea.

There is a thing called pottery barn rule : You break it, you own it.
Turkey and West broke the Syria, now they own it's people.

"Its da joos bro"
Ff7

No its the cost of imperialism, military interventionism and the unforseen consequences of fighting for the Greater Israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
ADABA9B6 8747 448F 951C B4ABBFA7F263

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah no problem while bombing these people's homeland, ruining their economy, almost starving them to death, but you get mad when they migrate to your land?

I might sound like a leftlib but Turkey has to take refugees. Turkish military has the responsibilty in the destruction of Syria from first hand.
Even opposition party was clearly supporting it because they were afraid of the reaction of public, which also had a high support rate.

And the Turkish military isnt that friendly as media potrays too. State controlled media doesnt show it but Turkey bombed civilians too. These are not baseless claims.
Thats why i hate discussing politics with the average normie. They only take the mainstream state controlled media as the source of information and when you show them something that disturbes their inner morale they just call it lie.

Europeans have second hand responsibility because they are allies of America, plus most sent their navy to Meditarian sea.

There is a thing called pottery barn rule : You break it, you own it.
Turkey and West broke the Syria, now they own it's people.

"Its da joos bro"
View attachment 1793322
No its the cost of imperialism, military interventionism and the unforseen consequences of fighting for the Greater Israel
That ugly whore is your PFP I cannot take you srs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Tallooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back