I am slowly turning shizophrenic

NoCope

NoCope

Gold
I am 19, and for past half a year, I feel like I am going insane. I see symbolism in almost every single thing. Sometimes, I reach epiphanies about stuff and it feels like God gave it to me. I really don’t understand if I have truly connected to God, or if I am going insane. My whole worldview is a collection of symbolism and epiphanies. I am trying to crack the code to reality, and it feels like I can somewhat understand it. Sometimes, I challenge myself to do something stupid: like skip every other step on a staircase, and if I don’t do that, I will suffer (or if I do it, I will be rewarded). I feel like I am dissociating from this world. I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any experience with this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn and 2 others
Give me more examples the stairs are tame but if you genuinely believe there are results stemming from it that's pretty nuts

• +1
Reactions: babineux

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Give me more examples the stairs are tame but if you genuinely believe there are results stemming from it that's pretty nuts
I take it pretty seriously, but if I fail a challenge, I give myself another one to redeem myself. If I make a promise to God and fail it, he always punishes me. Always

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I take it pretty seriously, but if I fail a challenge, I give myself another one to redeem myself. If I make a promise to God and fail it, he always punishes me. Always
I think you're trolling but if not get therapy before this escalates

I think you're trolling but if not get therapy before this escalates
I feel so lost. I was so confident this month, and past 2 days just turned into hell. I am constantly ruminating thoughts, anxious, hands are shaking. I am scared of something, I am fully in my flight or fight mode. Idk what to do

I feel so lost. I was so confident this month, and past 2 days just turned into hell. I am constantly ruminating thoughts, anxious, hands are shaking. I am scared of something, I am fully in my flight or fight mode. Idk what to do
Start murdering!

at least you realize you are going schizo. interesting

try and find a good doctor while you are high functioning

• +1
Reactions: babineux and Deleted member 19036
You're just unlocking your third eye. I would suggest checking out Gaia TV on Youtube. Seems like you're just waking up.