I am so fucking pissed at the heightmax stack saga

D

Deleted member 4946

Diamond
For like the past almost month or so I've been taking this shit Aromasin only so far no peptides yet, I'm starting peptides in like 2 days. I have noticed significant more pubertal development I shoulda listened to @Dyorotic2 when I had the chance, I now see a bit more chest hair and now I finally got peach fuzz on my upper lip. So my new plan of action is to stop taking the fucking Aromasin for now and take an anti-androgen which by research online is used to treat things like prostate and delaying the development of secondary sexual characteristics and onset of changes in sex drive and function until a more appropriate age. I am not a fucking tranny by doing this btw. Don't make the dumbass excuse that it only works on kids with precocious puberty cause at the point you are just fucking delusional, if transgender teens can use it successfully to give them more time then I can use that shit. Now that we got that out of the way the anti-androgen I will take with my Aromasin to yield perfect heightmaxx results as we now height increase, especially during puberty, is dependent on my tanner stages so by putting my tanner stages at a standstill, this worked in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/another-possible-method-for-heightmaxing.18990/. Once I reach my height goals I will resume normal puberty, estrogen is not the only factor which closes growth plate, genes regulating your tanner stages eventually close your growth plates as well, but according to that thread getting castrated (no testosterone effect in your body) those guys grew for a VERY long time

Now let's get into what I am using I am buying Spironolactone- Aldactone: https://auchemist.com/generics/order-spironolactone-online.html or https://acs-pharmacy.com/order-aldactone-online-en.html?key=Spironolactone

Since I live in Australia this should work, this stack may affect my fertility but ill just megadose on T when I'm like 25 or something, I don't want to look like a man at the age of 16 because by the way this Aromasin is going that very much may be the case, this should close my growth plates when I'm like 27 or something even if I look like a 16-year-old when I'm like 25. Anyways bois as always share your opinion

More sources of interest:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144249 https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00001202

The reason, why I ain't taking GNRHa, is cause that will definitely fuck my fertility for life, and there is no easy source to get that shit in Australia. Anyway, the first source shows that the Aromasin and GNRHa and anti-androgen made them significantly taller than what they were predicted for adult height at the start of the
treatment but just a bit shorter than their prediction when it got discontinued

As always guys I am ready to hear your opinions on this, if it in seriously reducing T levels in transgender teens and women then it should work on me don't be delusional by saying it only works on kids with a condition unless you consider gender dysphoria an actual physical condition

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Why no Aromasin?

Why no Aromasin?
that shit gets your T levels up by like 60 percent, i think aromasin is the strongest AI and like @Dyorotic2 said, if your body detects super low E levels then your T levels go through the roof, the key here is to have low levels of T AND E but super high levels of IGF-1 and HGH. Growth plate closure is not only reliant on estrogen, tanner stages also are a major factor, thats why my friends at my age who already have beards are barely growing at all, i dont wanna look like a 27 year old at the age of 15. GH and IGF-1 will go all the way. It is pure delusion to say that T does not affect puberty and that it is all genetics, simple science experiments so far with the anti-androgens have seriously disproved that.

that shit gets your T levels up by like 60 percent, i think aromasin is the strongest AI and like @Dyorotic2 said, if your bod detects super low E levels then your T levels go through the roof, the key here is to have low levels of T AND E but super high levels of IGF-1 and HGH. Growth plate closure is not only reliant on estrogen, tanner stages also are a major factor, thats why my friends at my age who already have beards are barely growing at all, i dont wanna look like a 27 year old at the age of 15. GH and IGF-1 will go all the way
Aromasin ia not the strongest

Also why would you want low T levels, Estrogen fuses growth plates?

• +1
Reactions: Perseus, ChristianChad, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others

estrogen is not the only thing which fuses it, tanner stages have been shown to have direct correlation with height growth, aka if you look like a viking your growth is most likely at the verge of stopping

estrogen is not the only thing which fuses it, tanner stages have been shown to have direct correlation with height growth, aka if you look like a viking your growth is most likely at the verge of stopping
I think its cope

No way lowering T results in lower tanner stages

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, MentalistKebab and turkproducer

also, some doctors who try and treat short kids, give them GNRHa to delay their puberty till a necessary time, this is essentially what I am doing here but with Anti-Androgen, yes it is true that genetics determine the location of body hair but that is it, the texture and volume of it are solely decided upon your androgens
I think its cope

It has been done before, many doctors have done it, LHRH and GNRHa increase T, puberty begins as a result of a very high surge of T even if it is by GNRH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/puberty/what-are-puberty-blockers

Now I am confused as if whether to take GNRH antagonist or anti-androgen, the problem with this is that it is almost impossible to find shit like that from a reliable source on the black market

Last edited:
I've read about this before but I'm such a lazy ass lol. @Dyorotic2 do you have a thread on this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 4946
I think its cope

im not saying it will 'lower' the tanner stages, im saying it will seriously delay them, T from GNRH is good and all but without and androgen receptor to bind to pubertal development like facial hair can't go normally

also, some doctors who try and treat short kids, give them GNRHa to delay their puberty till a necessary time, this is essentially what I am doing here but with Anti-Androgen, yes it is true that genetics determine the location of body hair but that is it, the texture and volume of it are solely decided upon your androgens

It has been done before, many doctors have done it, LHRH and GNRHa increase T, puberty begins as a result of a very high surge of T even if it is by GNRH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182227/ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/puberty/what-are-puberty-blockers

Now I am confused as if whether to take GNRH antagonist or anti-androgen, the problem with this is that it is almost impossible to find shit like that from a reliable source on the black market
Money and go overseas for a doctor in 3rd world country. Its what I did for a few months

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Fucking damn it i need money to do this stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Basically from my personal experience due to the elevated levels of T I have got from the Aromasin, i now have some peach fuzz on my upper lip when before i did not have ANYTHING, this is why I got the idea of anti-androgen

@Dyorotic2 btw I read that following this rout your Androgen Receptors would become more sensitive, which would result im a more efficient use of things like DHT gel because the receptors would send longer and stronger signals to those cells for growth.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
Using AIs during puberty helps to keep your growth plates open but I wonder what it fucks up. Estrogen is essential to hundreds of processes in your body including libido, memory, skin quality etc

Lol we all just relying on the future Bio Chemist (Dyorotic2) to save our ass
Using AIs during puberty helps to keep your growth plates open but I wonder what it fucks up. Estrogen is essential to hundreds of processes in your body including libido, memory, skin quality etc
Exactly, and it causes a massive surge of T levels, saying T levels have nothing to do with tanner stages is pure delusion, for those people who claim that I dare them to inject shit loads of exogenous T, in no time you will start looking like a man and you'll reach tanner stage 5 guarenteed

also im not saying dont take aromasin, im saying take an anti-androgen with the aromasin unless u want to go from tanner stage 2 to 5 in a year

sadly 5'10 15, i am aiming for 6'2 before i turn 16, that is of course WITHOUT LOOKING LIKING A VIKING
Damn bro lucky mofo. I wish I could heightmax too

• +1
so you're willing to cuck your sexual dimorphism, sex drive and life for a tiny bit of unwarranted vertical growth? that may or may not even happen?

heightmaxxing is a fantasy, drop it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16129, MentalistKebab, Rift and 5 others
so you're willing to cuck your sexual dimorphism, sex drive and life for a tiny bit of unwarranted vertical growth? that may or may not even happen?

The real heightmaxxing is sleep, food and exercise from a young age.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2756
@didntreadlol

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I think you would be better off just saving money to get LL surgery. You may have already reached your genetic potential and all you're doing is destroying your body.

no libido for ur height

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
sadly 5'10 15, i am aiming for 6'2 before i turn 16, that is of course WITHOUT LOOKING LIKING A VIKING
Something tells me that peptides won’t have you grow 4 inches within a year. Hell, I’d be surprised if pharma grade HGH could do that within a year.

• +1
Something tells me that peptides won’t have you grow 4 inches within a year. Hell, I’d be surprised if pharma grade HGH could do that within a year.
im already predicted to be 6'2 from the doctor, with or without peptides. So no your assumption is false

Ur retarded if you're sacrificing masculinity for a few CM of height

I know more awkward tallcels that are single then manlet DOM chads.

• +1

'tiny bit' you think my prediction of 6'2 now is a 'tiny bit'? Last year I was predicted to be just 6'0 then for like the past month i been taking Aromasin and mk677 (mk677 only for like a few weeks) now the prediction went back up to 6'2. If this is a waste of my time and money i at least want to try everything before I can't no more, don't want a life with regrets
Ur retarded if you're sacrificing masculinity for a few CM of height

I know more awkward tallcels that are single then manlet DOM chads.
it's only temporary, ill stop the anti-androgen in the future, im already at like tanner stage 4 right now thanks to that Aromasin shit, anti androgen cant destroy the pubertal development that has happened to me already, all it can do is SLOW down future development

im already predicted to be 6'2 from the doctor, with or without peptides. So no your assumption is false
If your predicted height is already 6’2 then it won’t be the peptides making you grow to that height, which means my assumption isn’t wrong.

Last edited:
I just wish op doesn't hinder his pp growth and fuck up his balls trying to delay his tanner progression and maybe even sacrifice facial dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and 9898
'tiny bit' you think my prediction of 6'2 now is a 'tiny bit'? Last year I was predicted to be just 6'0 then for like the past month i been taking Aromasin and mk677 (mk677 only for like a few weeks) now the prediction went back up to 6'2. If this is a waste of my time and money i at least want to try everything before I can't no more, don't want a life with regrets
Aromasin and Mk-677 made you grow a lot in a few weeks? Because if not, I don’t see how your adult height prediction would just randomly increase by 2 inches after taking Mk and Aromasin for only a few weeks unless you’ve been growing more than predicted months before even taking Mk-677 and Aromasin.

it's only temporary, ill stop the anti-androgen in the future, im already at like tanner stage 4 right now thanks to that Aromasin shit, anti androgen cant destroy the pubertal development that has happened to me already, all it can do is SLOW down future development
How tall are you? Didn't you say you were like 5'11?

You're in puberty and blaming Aromasin for your closing growth plates. Let me spell it out for you: Your growth plates will close not matter what fancy drugs you inject into your ass at 14. Facts.

lmao predicted height is utter bs and cope. Was predicted 6'5, turned out shy off 5'11

lmao predicted height is utter bs and cope. Was predicted 6'5, turned out shy off 5'11
well that's just sad for you, i check my bone age regularly with the doctor

You're in puberty and blaming Aromasin for your closing growth plates. Let me spell it out for you: Your growth plates will close not matter what fancy drugs you inject into your ass at 14. Facts.
that is obvious, but you can seriously prolong it, if my tanner stages go super slow thanks to the anti-androgen and my estrogen is extremely low thanks to aromasin I can stop growing in my late 20's

to make it clear i am not blaming aromasin for my closing growth plates i am blaming it for my elevated T levels
Aromasin and Mk-677 made you grow a lot in a few weeks? Because if not, I don’t see how your adult height prediction would just randomly increase by 2 inches after taking Mk and Aromasin for only a few weeks unless you’ve been growing more than predicted months before even taking Mk-677 and Aromasin.
mk677 i took for 3 weeks whereas aromasin i took for a month, as for when i checked my AH prediction i checked it last year in like june and I checked it February 23 this year, 2 inches increase in the prediction

Last edited:
I just wish op doesn't hinder his pp growth and fuck up his balls trying to delay his tanner progression and maybe even sacrifice facial dimorphism.
My dick is already iike 7 inch long, taking anti androgens won't shrink my dick like I said I am not screwing up my masculinity for life, anti-androgens cant get rid of pubertal developments you already have, and being at tanner stage 4 I have enough to make many Stacy pregnant

My dick is already iike 7 inch long, taking anti androgens won't shrink my dick like I said I am not screwing up my masculinity for life, anti-androgens cant get rid of pubertal developments you already have, and being at tanner stage 4 I have enough to make many Stacy pregnant
what you're contemplating doing is really fucking retarded. If people have reported penile tissue shrinkage on 5ARI's than you're gonna see your dick shrink real quick if you're destroying both androgens and estrogens within your body. And for what?

you're gonna feel like actual dogshit, and spironolactone is only going to force your body to excrete maybe 75% of testosterone through your urine. So it won't be as effective if you were to get your hand on a GnRH receptor antagonist. I highly recommend you don't do this.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
what you're contemplating doing is really fucking retarded. If people have reported penile tissue shrinkage on 5ARI's than you're gonna see your dick shrink real quick if you're destroying both androgens and estrogens within your body. And for what?

you're gonna feel like actual dogshit, and spironolactone is only going to force your body to excrete maybe 75% of testosterone through your urine. So it won't be as effective if you were to get your hand on a GnRH receptor antagonist. I highly recommend you don't do this.
ye ik it's not as effective as a GnRH receptor antagonist but that doesn't mean that spironolactone doesn't work, anti-androgen in combination with Aromasin should make growth plates close in your late 20's instead of early 20's with Aromasin, plus with the added benefit of looking like a Viking within a year of taking Aromasin, also GNRH antagonists have been shown to fuck with your fertility even after stopping it, im not screwing up with reproductive development from my gonads, just the tanner stage increasing developments from elevated T by using anti-androgen

Also im sure i can just take DHT later if I get micropenis anyway lol

Last edited:
Not sadly you lucky bastard,i'm 5'7-5'8 and ill turn 15 in a month,you mog 90% of dudes your ages

• +1
yeah and im raging at one of my friends, cunt is fucking 2.5-3inches shorter than me, really knows how to height fraud well, constantly puts his head in military stance and walking with full straight back while im just walking normally, im gonna crush all of his fucking ego tomorrow LOL, expose that shit for the manlet he is. When im looking at him normally he can see im much taller than him so he gets really insecure, its only when im walking like 5 metres away from him he does that shit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah and im raging at one of my friends, cunt is fucking 2.5-3inches shorter than me, really knows how to height fraud well, constantly puts his head in military stance and walking with full straight back while im just walking normally, im gonna crush all of his fucking ego tomorrow LOL, expose that shit for the manlet he is. When im looking at him normally he can see im much taller than him so he gets really insecure, its only when im walking like 5 metres away from him he does that shit
why so triggered

sounds insecure af tbh
he keeps thinking he is 'tall' yeah ill admit he is like 5'7-5'8 and I was shorter than him when I was 14, but he pretty much got the idea that it was OVER for him a long time ago, that guy has a full-on beard and chest hair and him only 15. I'm LMFAO when he talks about him being 'tall' and constantly pushing me into places so he can do his stupid military stance to cope with his insecurities...

he keeps thinking he is 'tall' yeah ill admit he is like 5'7-5'8 and I was shorter than him when I was 14, but he pretty much got the idea that it was OVER for him a long time ago, that guy has a full-on beard and chest hair and him only 15. I'm LMFAO when he talks about him being 'tall' and constantly pushing me into places so he can do his stupid military stance to cope with his insecurities...
u both sound insecure af

same thing happened with my manlet friend but roles reversed, he’s like 6’0 now but when we were younger i was like 5’6-7 and he was like 5’4

he still wears airforces to school to heightmax and the second he grew past me he mentioned it, meanwhile when he was short i never said shit to him Lol

still has a 1 N count to my 4 so idgaf

Just save up for LL instead of destroying your body with this nonsense. Just buy some decent elevator shoes and cope with that for the mean while.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingHard and turkproducer
coz i dont like height frauders, and he wears shoes with air max type lifts anyways lol
I should AirmaxMax tbh, Hate that my shoes only add me 0.25 inch

Holy fuck it adds 1.2 inch/3cm wtf ?

Just save up for LL instead of destroying your body with this nonsense. Just buy some decent elevator shoes and cope with that for the mean while.
i think people should still try to heightmax but shouldn’t expect much growth from it

at the end of the day, even people with pharma grade from pre puberty to after gain like what, 3-4 inches above predicted, and they are deficient in GH.

Well i think this could work and not only delay the fusion but also your bone aging. Since Androgens are through a direct interaction with growth plate chondrocytes also playing a role in the fusion.

There seems to be evidence that boys who had elevated levels of androgens/test do also have higher bone age in general which leads to early fusion.
Children who are below average height do not necessarily have a delayed bone age, in fact their bone age actually is advanced which if left untreated, will stunt their growth.

So as long as you keep estrogen and your androgens low u might see delay in epiphyseal fusion/bone age advancment.