I am so tired of this pump and dump world

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
A woman fallen into sexual liberation becomes absolutely unfit for use, as I've discovered time and again. This phenomenon should not be taken as a secondary effect of sexual liberation, but rather as its principal goal. Under the pretext of self empowerment and liberation sexual liberties proceed, in reality, to a scandalous destruction of the human being. Innocence, generosity, purity . . . all such things are rapidly crushed by its uncouth hands. Handsomely remunerated, pretentious and stupid, sexual liberation reduces to absolute zero any aptitude in their so-called victims for love, be it mental or physical; in fact they behave as true enemies of mankind. A ruthless school of egoism, sexual liberation cynically lays into decent, slightly fucked-up young women and transforms them into vile scumbags of such delirious ego-centrism as to warrant nothing but well-earned contempt. On no account must any confidence be placed in a woman who's passed through the hands of sexual liberation. Pettiness, egoism, arrogant stupidity, complete lack of moral sense, a chronic inability to love: there you have an exhaustive portrait of the 'liberated' woman.

All my past exes had known too many discothèques, night clubs and access to dating apps, too many lovers and infinite options for hookups and all sorts of sexual fantasies; such a way of life impoverishes a human being, inflicting sometimes serious and always irreversible damage. Love as a kind of innocence and as a capacity for illusion, as an aptitude for epitomizing the whole of the other sex in a single loved being rarely resists a year of sexual immorality, and never two. In reality the successive sexual experiences accumulated during adolescence undermine and rapidly destroy all possibility of projection of an emotional and romantic sort; progressively, and in fact extremely quickly, one becomes as capable of love as an old slag. And so one leads, obviously, a slag's life; in ageing one becomes less seductive, and on that account bitter. One is jealous of the younger, and so one hates them. Condemned to remain unvowable, this hatred festers and becomes increasingly fervent; then it dies down and fades away, just as everything fades away. All that remains is resentment and disgust, sickness and the anticipation of death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
amish maxing is probably one of the few plausible options left

your rarest trad wife find is still 10 dicks before18

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I am tired of having a girl bounce on my lap, call me all sorts of compliments and give me praises only to not even remember my name next day.

I am fond of sex and sexual encounters but one inevitably gets attached after skin to skin bonding, yet almost no woman wants to pursue this bond.

Virgin only

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Virgin only
Very hard to catch.

Most likely underage. Hard to approach a 14 yo as a 27 yo man and scoop her up for a LTR. Not only that, you have to manage it so it lasts.

You can probably find some young mentally ill whore who listened to Lana Del Rey and will gladly suck your old cheesy dick at the back of your vintage mustang but shes just doing it as a bucket list item or as pass time. No further expectations for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back