I am steps away from roping

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
I am tired of this life. Knowing I won't live the normie life every incel wishes for and every normal person lives.

My looks, my height, my body, my iq. Everything holds me back.
Fuck it

Imagine being a LTN living in the same house as a borderline chadlite who is your 15 yr old younger brother. Brutal.

He got asked out yesterday. He is in 9 th grade.
No one has ever asked me out.

This one time, I was 11. I was in a library and my friends were talking abt crushes and girls. Typical.
And then one of them asks me my crush and I just blurt any girl I can think of from my class. And that retard goes up to that girl and tells her that I like him.
Guess what happens. She started crying jfl. The entire class started bullying me after that. I became a NEET at the age of 13. The only time I go outside is gym and give exams. Lmao.

Fuck it.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Luffymaxxing, 6′2 still over and 2 others
Stfu retard. Kys. Dnr.
3891610 3434461 1593816719822

I am tired of this life. Knowing I won't live the normie life every incel wishes for and every normal person lives.

Fuck it

Imagine being a LTN living in the same house as a borderline chadlite who is your 15 yr old younger brother. Brutal.

This one time, I was 11. I was in a library and my friends were talking abt crushes and girls. Typical.
And then one of them asks me my crush and I just blurt any girl I can think of from my class. And that retard goes up to that girl and tells her that I like him.
Guess what happens. She started crying jfl. The entire class started bullying me after that. I became a NEET at the age of 13. The only time I go outside is gym and give exams. Lmao.

Fuck it.
I feel for you bro

Fuck it

Fuck it.
Same here besides the younger chad thingy my family are mostly subhumans and 2 are gay jfl

Do not do it brother. You're loved by Jesus more than you could ever imagine, and if you dedicate more of your life to him, you wouldn't believe how much blessings you will get.

Eat raw meat and limit EMF

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Fuck it.
When i was 12 i asked a girl out and she called the police on me. Nothing happened tho as she wasted peoples time

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and LancasteR
Do it you ugly fuck

• WTF
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Do not do it brother. You're loved by Jesus more than you could ever imagine, and if you dedicate more of your life to him, you wouldn't believe how much blessings you will get.
Jesus can’t change his genetics

nigga hes literally your brother unless hes the milkmans son youre probably just fat lose weight and dont feel jealous of your brother. be happy for him. Youre supposed to be his role model and his mentor and he wants to look up to you as someone to respect. Youre a faggot and a loser and you need to inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Jesus can’t change his genetics
Sex and vanity don't make you happy. Some of the most depressed people are these gorgeous people who have chased pleasure and admiration from others all their lives, yet that isn't what brings happiness. Happiness I think comes from sacrifice. You giving up something from your life, such as your time, to help others. That is why a father goes to work to provide for his family and mother takes care of her child, because it makes them happy to sacrifice something from their lives to their son or daughter.
Same applies to other people, I heard it somewhere that a way to make people like you is to ask them for a small favor, because they'll feel good for doing it.

It means feces can be eaten
Why are your answers so short-kept and serious?
Sure shit can be eaten, but so can gravel and grassy
Obviously doesn’t mean you should.

Why are your answers so short-kept and serious?
Sure shit can be eaten, but so can gravel and grassy
Obviously doesn’t mean you should.
No it’s different

Feces is a probiotic and a good source of protein and fat

Gravel is a rock not made for human digestion

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
Sex and vanity don't make you happy. Some of the most depressed people are these gorgeous people who have chased pleasure and admiration from others all their lives, yet that isn't what brings happiness. Happiness I think comes from sacrifice. You giving up something from your life, such as your time, to help others. That is why a father goes to work to provide for his family and mother takes care of her child, because it makes them happy to sacrifice something from their lives to their son or daughter.
Same applies to other people, I heard it somewhere that a way to make people like you is to ask them for a small favor, because they'll feel good for doing it.
dnr keep worshipping a dead human. You’re on the same level as pagans

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Do not do it brother. You're loved by Allah more than you could ever imagine, and if you dedicate more of your life to him, you wouldn't believe how much blessings you will get.
Corrected thank me later

U Muslim too
No im agnostic but i agree with some of the points islam makes. It makes sense for jesus to be a messenger/prophet than the son of god or allah

• +1
No im agnostic but i agree with some of the points islam makes. It makes sense for jesus to be a messenger/prophet than the son of god or allah
Right god would never be human and he is too powerful to be having a son we definitely agree on the matter it makes sense he sent down prophet and messengers

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I... don't think we wish for a normie life dude

Your brother surpassing you is the final blackpill that will break you

Right god would never be human and he is too powerful to be having a son we definitely agree on the matter it makes sense he sent down prophet and messengers
absolutely my friend wallahi 🙏

• +1
Same here besides the younger chad thingy my family are mostly subhumans and 2 are gay jfl
Mine aren't lmao. My dad is Turkish. My mom is Indian.
I got all the subhuman traits from my mom's side. While my brother got every best possible trait.
It's hard to breath whenever I am with my dad's side family

nigga hes literally your brother unless hes the milkmans son youre probably just fat lose weight and dont feel jealous of your brother. be happy for him. Youre supposed to be his role model and his mentor and he wants to look up to you as someone to respect. Youre a faggot and a loser and you need to inject testosterone
Jfl he already lost respect for me. Cals me a faggot and a failure every chance he gets.
He is one of the piece of shit who leaked my miserable life to my old friends. The main person behind my Neet life

Your brother surpassing you is the final blackpill that will break you
Already did. The only two things I am superior in compared to him is skin color and intelligence (iq) jfl.

Am jot Christian. Used to be a practising Muslim. But it's been a while since I stopped. I regret and feel guilty about it. And I will never go against my own god.
I am just trying to find my own way to love God, which is taking a little longer.

Mine aren't lmao. My dad is Turkish. My mom is Indian.
I got all the subhuman traits from my mom's side. While my brother got every best possible trait.
It's hard to breath whenever I am with my dad's side family
Brutal

genetic combinationpill

Jfl he already lost respect for me. Cals me a faggot and a failure every chance he gets.
He is one of the piece of shit who leaked my miserable life to my old friends. The main person behind my Neet life
you are his big brother you are not supposed to get punked out by him, beat him up.