I never even had the right circumstances to fuck

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
every time i met a girl, it was always in a scenario that could not possibly have gone well.

-asked my hs crush out, on the bus, when we were 21, when she had rejected me 5 times in high school lol

-met my old oneitis off tinder using slightly frauded pic

-went out with a girl from my class during COVID after talking to her for a month on facebook after apologizing to her for being autistic

-met my oneitis by anglemaxxing on tinder

-met other girls doing the same thing

-met a girl from a volunteering group that would be the last place she would want to find a guy from

Just wrong scenarios and sitautions all the time. I never had this thing that others have where the girl just hits on them or their friends set them up and everything is just in place for them to get laid. I always have to go out of my way to meet women and it never goes well.

• So Sad
Reactions: user123456, gr34ter and hiwasuwor
every time i met a girl, it was always in a scenario that could not possibly have gone well.

-asked my hs crush out, on the bus, when we were 21, when she had rejected me 5 times in high school lol

-met my old oneitis off tinder using slightly frauded pic

-went out with a girl from my class during COVID after talking to her for a month on facebook after apologizing to her for being autistic

-met my oneitis by anglemaxxing on tinder

-met other girls doing the same thing

-met a girl from a volunteering group that would be the last place she would want to find a guy from

Just wrong scenarios and sitautions all the time. I never had this thing that others have where the girl just hits on them or their friends set them up and everything is just in place for them to get laid. I always have to go out of my way to meet women and it never goes well.
Like any other incel, you are overthinking and trying to only focus on the negative when that is not ideal. Even if you did not have the circumstances to fuck (which is unlikely since youd have to be genetically deformed) then you can still go out and ask to fuck, if youre so desperate to have sex at that point it just comes to social skills but you will probably regret fucking a ltb.

al. Even if you did not have the circumstances to fuck (which is unlikely since youd have to be genetically deformed) then you can still go out and ask to fuck,
noone does that here

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Oreoman
Savvyguy

Lower your standards and fuck a subhuman, just get the ball rolling man.

if you got on tinder and swiped right on everyone you can probably match with a whale and hit.
whales wanted to use me as an emotional tampon

You're greek

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid