i am stopping with ashwaganda and boron because it make my hair shed like crazy

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
the last weeks i noticed waaaay more hairs falling out when i started those 2 so now i am stopping those and waiting till my fin arrives, damn hairloss is fucking mental @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, KraftDurchLeid, Pumanator and 6 others
I'm sorry bro. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lars
good, karma is a thing

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, goat2x, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Baldingman1998
the last weeks i noticed waaaay more hairs falling out when i started those 2 so now i am stopping those and waiting till my fin arrives, damn hairloss is fucking mental @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998
wtf

Now that you mention this I also started shedding more hair in the shower when I started taking this shit

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lars
wtf

Now that you mention this I also started shedding more hair in the shower when I started taking this shit
yeah bro i am stopping now ngl the libido boost was nice i was finally horny on random times again but rather keep my hair

I can recommend collagen peptides if you arent already taking them

Im not shedding per se, but it makes my hair noticably better among with skin, nails etc :D

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Lars
you read somewhere ashwaganda cuases shredding, hairloss??

I'm on that powder stuff also

• +1
Reactions: Lars
u already looked pretty high T

god knows why u took ashwagandha

• +1
gelatin is not collagen(proteine) peptide
aaah yeah i see i found this
tldr; if you are only looking for skin and hair effects, yes you may likely get similar visible results from both.

While both are good for digestion, gut repair, skin, hair, nails, joints, and bone health, there are differences between collagen (a.k.a. Collagen Peptides/Collagen Hydrolysate/Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides) and gelatin.

• Collagen peptides will dissolve in both hot and cold liquids and are faster digesting than gelatin.
  • Gelatin requires warm water to dissolve.
  • Collagen will not form a gel, gelatin will.
  • Processing techniques and where/how the product was sourced can make a difference in bioavailbility.
  • Short-chain Collagen peptides are easier to digest than collagen.
  • Pork gelatin has a milder flavor than beef, but beef gelatin may be kosher.
  • Some people will experience digestive issues with gelatin, but not collagen.
  • There are differences in reported effects on blood sugar.
Here are a couple different vendors I've bought from in the past, they have more info about differences:

https://greatlakesgelatin.com/ (no affiliation)

https://www.vitalproteins.com/blogs/stay-vital/collagen-vs-beef-gelatin (no affiliation)

Are you also using that Action colagen and what is your experience maybe also adding that to my stack :)

edit: aaah shit i see collagen sups can worse acne😢😢😢 fuckkkk every fucking looksmax has a looksmin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and 5'8manlet
I don't think its caused by ashwagansa. It should lower your cortisol and so in turn increase t a little bit. The higher tshouldn't cause too much hairloss. Guess it's just a shedding phase or more permanent Norwood reaper coming.

• So Sad
tldr; if you are only looking for skin and hair effects, yes you may likely get similar visible results from both.

While both are good for digestion, gut repair, skin, hair, nails, joints, and bone health, there are differences between collagen (a.k.a. Collagen Peptides/Collagen Hydrolysate/Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides) and gelatin.

• Collagen peptides will dissolve in both hot and cold liquids and are faster digesting than gelatin.
  • Processing techniques and where/how the product was sourced can make a difference in bioavailbility.
Here are a couple different vendors I've bought from in the past, they have more info about differences:

https://www.vitalproteins.com/blogs/stay-vital/collagen-vs-beef-gelatin (no affiliation)
cool. I bought previously that VitalProteins collagen peptide powder
Are you also using that Action colagen
yes
and what is your experience maybe also adding that to my stack :)
good. i think it helps muh skin, with collagen. So that's a win at muh age. Collagen depletes body around alot when older getting, so good for me to supplement it.
edit: aaah shit i see collagen sups can worse acne😢😢😢 fuckkkk every fucking looksmax has a looksmin
truth. Makes skin more 'puberty" like; so more easily to get acne. i never had acne. Sometimes an occassioanl pimple. on collagen peptides, i get more easilly a pimple here or there. but muh tretinoin always keeps muh pimples away or short/little. So , no issue for me.
But I can imagine for acne prone people, it might push the acne again

• +1
I don't think its caused by ashwagansa. It should lower your cortisol and so in turn increase t a little bit. The higher tshouldn't cause too much hairloss. Guess it's just a shedding phase or more permanent Norwood reaper coming.
boron can also caused it by lowering shbg

''So Boron is extremely anabolic. It can cause serious hair loss for DHT sensitive patients. ''

FUCKKKK atleast i know it now so the boron is the problem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How’s diet and stress leveks

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Lars
How’s diet and stress leveks
diet is alot of dairy with quark https://www.ahealthylife.nl/de-voedingswaarde-van-kwark/ you can translate , but i think i am stop eating that much quark because it has more phosporus than calcium and it also decrease zinc and magnesium uptake, also my diet contains alot of bread with cheese mostly and in the night just dinner made with butter and my stress levels are good but my hairloss causing me stress rn hahaha:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 6403
diet is alot of dairy with quark https://www.ahealthylife.nl/de-voedingswaarde-van-kwark/ you can translate , but i think i am stop eating that much quark because it has more phosporus than calcium and it also decrease zinc and magnesium uptake, also my diet contains alot of bread with cheese mostly and in the night just dinner made with butter and my stress levels are good but my hairloss causing me stress rn hahaha:lul:
Maybe sugar instead of starch could help

• +1
Maybe sugar instead of starch could help
so just fruits? only problem is the calories to get to my 2800 a day because fruits are low calorie but expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
so just fruits? only problem is the calories to get to my 2800 a day because fruits are low calorie but expensive
Fruit juice and fruits, canned’s fine, or maybe try safer starches like potatoes or white rice too

• +1
@larsanova69 Same. Been taking boron+ashwa+tongkat ali and noticed my hair was thinning as fuck. Lucky I didnt shed nor my hairline moved upwards. I stopped Boron and taking ash+tongkat every other day.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lars

Are you also using that Action colagen and what is your experience maybe also adding that to my stack :)

Yes the problem with gelatin and dietary collagen (like from meat soups) is that it just breaks down into amino acids like every other source of protein would do

Hydrolized beef or pork collagen peptides on the other hand are in a predigested state which makes it easy for your body to use them directly on your skin, hair, nails etc.

I doubt it would have a negative effect on acne :oops:

• +1
I didn’t start shedding until I started fin and minox but my doctor said it’s normal and doesn’t mean you are losing more hair.

• +1
What is every supp you'd recommend for increasing T?