I am such a social outcast that I am going to resort to lucid dreaming

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
my best and literally only friend killed himself a week ago and I got legit 0 social connections now. He probably didnt see me the way I saw him but he was the only person I could still hang out with. so yeah its over ngl cause he had alot of friends and I wanted him to connect me with other people but never asked him to :feelsbadman:
I had the best life today in a dream and ngl if I cant get anything in real life Ima need to get creative

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ezekiel, Deleted member 5786, germanlooks and 6 others
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I’m too lazy to attempt lucid dreaming

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
I’m too lazy to attempt lucid dreaming
ngl I tried that shit like 8 years ago for like 6 years and managed to do it 3 times :ogre:
but I got nothing left Im legit just waiting for the day to end atp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and n0rthface
lucid dream is cope

your only friend killed himself and the only thing you think of is that he didnt introduce you to his social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Deleted member 5786, germanlooks and 1 other person
i wanna dream forever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I have had hyper realistic dreams these past months too where my life was so good, or I was back to my childhood and childhood friends, and it feels so real that I’m genuinely confused when waking up because it felt so real. It’s practically every night now. This is what happens when ur life is shit and deep down you desire the opposite of what life you already live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back