I am suprised at how deeply depressed I am (and still doing fine)

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
I am still ambitious and shit

regardless the fact im SOOO DEPRESSED by the fact i was rejected by women (but not only by this fact) whole life for handsomer men or funnier men or richer men.

lol at this. its like i am not worthy a partner if i am not winning the rat race with majority of men.

I probably make some women wet cuz i lift but that wont change how washed my brain is. i see misery and respair everywhere.

I think no woman can ever reach this level of sadness and depression that I am in now (I, however, dont let it be visible).

Maybe if she was tortured and fucked daily while locked in chains by terrorists then she MAYBE would understand my inner pain.

can even 2018 women feel depressed? fucking validation everywhere, and fucking chads instead of their looksmatches (that are faked by makeup and other meanings by 3 points in attractiveness cale)

lol at being a man in 2018

Similar thoughts here. For some reason I'm still going pretty forward lol. I think the positive effects of taking the black pill are finally kicking in, after the initial serious depression. I can now focus on my goals (which rightfully include looksmaxing at the top). Good luck man.