I am sure I will commit suicide in like 6-8 years

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
Because ever since like 15 my depression got 10x worse each year and I can't find purpose or something to clinge on to

I dont think I can even wage being this depressed sooner or later I will end up NEET

Basically I will be old fart without wife and nothing to look forward to and I am already hella depressed since 15 might as well call it quits then

I didn't lose all hope yet still trying out new things and healthmaxxing hoping it will get better but nigga who am I kidding I have been waiting for it to get better since like 6 years

I am going to ask parents for money to go travel I want to reconsider stuff, see new places and get away from this bullshit for a while

I feel so agitated and depressed you don't even know I snap out once in a while bang my head against walls and stuff and punch myself

Is it common for someone in his early 20s to feel like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, try2beme, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
The cake is a lie

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I have terrible anxiety
:feelswah::hnghn::cry::incel::incel::feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Tabula Rasa
My superior neurochemistry makes it impossible for me to rope, in fact I rarely feel stressed. Constant serenity without high, serotonin constantly elevated from learning new things, worries alleviated from realizing we’re just temporary animals moving through space time. Over if this isn’t your brain state 24/7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, horizontallytall, BeanletMogger and 4 others
My superior neurochemistry makes it impossible for me to rope, in fact I rarely feel stressed. Constant serenity without high, serotonin constantly elevated from learning new things, worries alleviated from realizing we’re just temporary animals moving through space time. Over if this isn’t your brain state 24/7
I couldn't achieve this state even with antidepressants and good diet its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
Elon Musk is an anglo god

I couldn't achieve this state even with antidepressants and good diet its over
Take 2-4 hours out of your day to learn something, you literally can’t get depressed if you do. Serotonin is life

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Wife's not guaranteed

• +1
do drugs it will save you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
Did u never do drugs or drink

• +1
try mdma then you’ll be the happiest person
I did it many times. As happy as u feel u get just as depressed thags why i always take 2-4 in one night bc i cant handle losing the powerful ass high like many others

Did u never do drugs or drink
I don’t do drugs except edibles, never drink. I’ve always been relaxed by nature. I prioritize my human experience by controlling the content I consume and placing myself in positions for positive feedback.

As an example, I don’t use apps like Instagram or tiktok. I lift for health and endorphins, study for serotonin, anime/play video games for dopamine and I engage in social activities that distracts me from my seemingly pointless existence.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and try2beme