I am taller than I thought I was

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I always thought I was 5'7 then I thought I was 5'6 because of some measurement conversion inaccuracies which actually converted to 5'7 then I recently checked some old medical records where they used a stadiometer and it measured me in at 5 ft 7.72 in

almost 5'8 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

therefore, I will claim 5'8 from now on.

unless i somehow got shorter over the years :eek:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Splinter901 and Tai Lung
Maybe, I was measured as 185/6'1 when I was teen, now 183/6'0 and I have a lot of posture problems and back pain. I've always been known as "the tall guy" and 6'0, while decent, isn't "tall guy" tier so I must have lost that inch over the years. Look into fixing any posture problems you may have.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823 and NordicLeonhard
Maybe, I was measured as 185/6'1 when I was teen, now 183/6'0 and I have a lot of posture problems and back pain. I've always been known as "the tall guy" and 6'0, while decent, isn't "tall guy" tier so I must have lost that inch over the years. Look into fixing any posture problems you may have.
Same for me i thought i was 184cm when i was 186cm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kanderior, User28823 and incelmogger
Same for me i thought i was 184cm when i was 186cm
It sucks man literally all I want is 2 cm so that I can claim 188 and fraud 190 with lifts. 183 cm evening is such an annoying height, especially for someone who's gonna move to the Netherlands where it's exactly the average. And it's exactly the cut-off for bare minimum and where every cm counts. I'm going to the doctor in a few weeks cause the back pain and hallux valgus is getting pretty bad, maybe something can be done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and NordicLeonhard