I AM THE BIGGEST FRAMECEL ON LOOKSMAX.ORG! ("FRAMELETS" GTFIH)

Deleted member 20735

Deleted member 20735

17//ForeverAlone//Subhuman//Truecel//Balding
BEFORE YOU VIEW MY PICTURES, HERE ARE MY STATISTICS: I am 6'2 barefoot. This morning, I officially weighed in at 114.2 pounds. At my height, I would be considered SEVERELY underweight. I am underweight due to my disability, known as hypotonia. I have barely any muscle mass, and I really can't gain muscle. I can't gain weight either. This will be how my body looks FOREVER, guys. There is no gymcelling potential.

NOW, FOR THE MAIN EVENT - THE PICTURES:

....it's bad, ain't it?!?! BRUTAL! How can you cope knowing you will be this skinny for your whole entire life? I can't even change my situation! I see so many people who consider themselves framecels here as well, who get brutally frame de-mogged by me, times 1000. So to all you "framecels" on this forum.......stop crying like a baby and hit the gym. You are not a "framelet", you are a brainlet. Don't sit there and cry with your perfectly fine frame, look at mine and say "damn, that's a brutal frame, I need to actually do something about mine", and then GET TO WORK!!! I don't want to hear someone who has the ability to change their frame CRY about it!

Now give me my championship as the BIGGEST FRAMELET ON .ORG! I will wear it around my very small waist.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
brutal floppy baby syndrome pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, to be human, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
You look 35 and 10 at the same time

Brutal shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, EverythingMattersCel, SeiGun and 3 others
Ay least you have hair you need to start eating a lot of meat and raw milk and hit the weights . Then look into osteotomy And implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Eduardo DOV, rand anon and 2 others
I bet you have a 9 incher

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Deleted member 20370
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 20370
Ay least you have hair you need to start eating a lot of meat and raw milk and hit the weights . Then look into osteotomy And implants
im norwooding sadly

Imagine complaining about being sub10% bf for the rest of your life.

Coward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20735 and Moggie
nigga stfu I'll slap the shit outta you if I saw you complaining about this irl
go emomax

nigga stfu I'll slap the shit outta you if I saw you complaining about this irl
go emomax
i want to emomax completely but last time i tried someone made fun of me in public behind my back (a girl)

also im balding so emomaxing will be difficult in a few months

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Imagine complaining about being sub10% bf for the rest of your life.

Coward
any man could easily mog me in a real fight. i can die from a simple fall at my weight.

being my weight is a curse for a lifetime promise you do not want to be this skinny

you look like ur 12 and ur 6'2 inject t asap

BEFORE YOU VIEW MY PICTURES, HERE ARE MY STATISTICS: I am 6'2 barefoot. This morning, I officially weighed in at 114.2 pounds. At my height, I would be considered SEVERELY underweight. I am underweight due to my disability, known as hypotonia. I have barely any muscle mass, and I really can't gain muscle. I can't gain weight either. This will be how my body looks FOREVER, guys. There is no gymcelling potential.

....it's bad, ain't it?!?! BRUTAL! How can you cope knowing you will be this skinny for your whole entire life? I can't even change my situation! I see so many people who consider themselves framecels here as well, who get brutally frame de-mogged by me, times 1000. So to all you "framecels" on this forum.......stop crying like a baby and hit the gym. You are not a "framelet", you are a brainlet. Don't sit there and cry with your perfectly fine frame, look at mine and say "damn, that's a brutal frame, I need to actually do something about mine", and then GET TO WORK!!! I don't want to hear someone who has the ability to change their frame CRY about it!

Now give me my championship as the BIGGEST FRAMELET ON .ORG! I will wear it around my very small waist.

You look like you take it up the ass bro

Inject 1 gram of test a week asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20735
you're not the WORST i've seen, i know a 6'6 guy with a near perfect face but he has the most narrow fucking frame on earth, you and i both have bmis of starved African kids but we'd def be wider than him, if he weren't such a narrow fuck i'd probably rope instantly though tbh

You look like you take it up the ass bro

Inject 1 gram of test a week asap
i will try to look into test soon

• +1
Reactions: Over
what's your bideltoid?

seven inch length six and a half girth
jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Own it. Just be confident bro

seven inch length six and a half girth
see? skinny framelets have the biggest cocks, even on big dick subreddits it's full of framelets who bolster 7+ inches

Over you look like youre 5'2 frame wise

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20735 and Deleted member 17735
you should try gymcel a bit to see if the added muscle will affect your face or not

How old are you?

Fuarrk finally somebody I framemog. And I am borderline anorexic jfl

You're on the right track. See my thread here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i genuinely think i have hypotonia as well :( :( :(

prettyboy slayer potential

what's your bideltoid size / shoulder circumference?

dude has a disease u retard, google hypotonia

but yeas, at least he is decent looking

@... found your boyfriend :feelshmm:

Wow someone skinnier than me