I am the most dedicated collagenmaxxer on this site, noone can compete

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Luminary
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
5,176
Reputation
6,494
I'm doing more shit than most foids are

Every fucking day:

-red light therapy
-pajeet tretinoin
-vitamin c serum
-glycine
-acne clearing moisturizer
-spf 50 gook sun cream
-cleanser
-vitamin ester c
-sodium free tomato juice
-facial ice baths

Soon I will start injecting ghk cu, just gotta find a good source.

I am the king of collagenmaxxing

ME at 70:
Dr%20Des%20Highest%20Res.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Danish_Retard
Share results boyo
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Effortless, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
what website do you get trentinoin from? and does it also sell isotrentinoin?
 
Your skin will rot
 
what website do you get trentinoin from? and does it also sell isotrentinoin?
alldaychemist.com
haven't checked for isotretinoin but they probably do

Pretty sure this stuff is legit too cuz it made me break out when I first started using it and I've never had acne in my life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
no collagen for your face
 

Similar threads

IwillRope2024
Replies
18
Views
118
IwillRope2024
IwillRope2024
no1softee
Replies
6
Views
34
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
Surfsup
Replies
19
Views
132
iLdar
iLdar
AustrianMogger
Replies
3
Views
25
mocco
mocco
cold_nano
Replies
10
Views
67
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top