cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 3,951
- Reputation
- 2,577
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
@tansel
bro is barely even ltn and he is claiming htn, jfl@tansel View attachment 5701363View attachment 5701366
Rhino/coloring?
After using filter I look better idk can u help me to figure it out even I achive this filter look it's enough for me
That was a attention baitbro is barely even ltn and he is claiming htn, jfl
Just take a non lens-distorted pic lmao
In my opinion in real life it's so different I should avoid hardmax feel likebro is barely even ltn and he is claiming htn, jfl
Why? Just coping atp. You can easily peruse with a consultation to discuss treatment, flaws etc without scheduling a hardmax immediately.In my opinion in real life it's so different I should avoid hardmax feel like
i think you do need rhino but you need to do so many other surgeries too if you even want to be mtn so there is no point, also you aren't even leanIn my opinion in real life it's so different I should avoid hardmax feel like
I'm in india so mtn is enough but hard to say Cause a niger told me my pheno is bad aand im dowgrown so it won't work idk atp what to doi think you do need rhino but you need to do so many other surgeries too if you even want to be mtn so there is no point, also you aren't even lean
Cuck mentality, they are literally telling you their opinions and you are taking it as fact. Ruled by them lmaoI'm in india so mtn is enough but hard to say Cause a niger told me my pheno is bad aand im dowgrown so it won't work idk atp what to do
He also told me I'm lean nothing gonna change after leanmax @tansel this niger told me these things and I feel same idk what to do atp
Honestly it's hard for me to figure it outCuck mentality, they are literally telling you their opinions and you are taking it as fact. Ruled by them lmao