I am the most schizo mentally damaged person in here and therefore it's over

U

Umbra

Retired
First off, you can straight fuck off if you wanna shitpost, i will just put you on the ignore list . This site is slowly dying cause of the mass shitposting in every post (from ratings, to looksmaxxing , botb, offtopic

I was never the ugly kid, always had a good base and was nt and social when i was a kid. As i started puberty things went downhill mentally for me, i had times when i looked awful cause i was still young but now that i'm 17 approaching 18 in 2 months it hasn't gotten better mentally. Yes i looksmaxed a little (not completely). I'm growing out a stubble and trying to pull of the maesthetic look. I'm 1.81 barefoot - can reach 1.83 with boots , pale skin , dark features, people will instantly say that i can easily get a ltr or a few slays since i'm not a manlet indian or deformed

But the blackpill ruined me, only helped me ascend but at what cost? I will never be happy even if i looked like sean o pry, richard ramirez, chico , gandy, any morph possible, i will always find flaws and obsess over them , i no longer see the human in someones face, the psl autists made me believe that aliens have more appeal than actual chads that have minor flaws or slight asymmetry

Asymmetry ? Everyone has that including myself and i'm not a special case of very asymmetrical face, i got the typical asymmetries everyone has. Normies don't see them, asked everyone and they looked at me like i escaped a mental asylum, they told me i look normal, meanwhile all the time i spent in the mirror obsessing over every mm of my face has printed my mirror face to be the normal face, and if i take a video in the mirror (no lens distortion) and flip it, i'm not used at all to what i'm seeing even if i show people they still don't think it's a big deal and it's normal and doesn't make me ugly

I can only see myself as attractive if i looked like an ''alien'' , like sean o pry, deepoot. If i had infinite money to get surgeries i will literally turn myself into one of these botched plastic surgeries examples , maybe then i will be slightly prettier. The blackpill absolutely ruined me mentally, it's not 100% real , life is a mix of bluepill , redpill and blackpill

I don't know what happened to me , maybe past trauma, i'm giga aspie irl, only get comfortable around people after knowing them for a while, i have an easier time making male friends, if i try to talk to a girl, i absolutely boil inside, i can be in a cage with a hungry tiger and feel more comfortable than with a girl, doesn't matter if she's ugly or stacy. I'm depressed because of modern society, the life we live in, full of comfort, toxic chemicals in our food, water , products, i have body dysmorphia disorder (some retards will say it doesnt exist and you're just ugly:soy:, even tho i met actual pretty people that have it + gl celebrities that have it)

I think i had autism when i was younger and that made me playful , rn the symptoms kinda disappeared, i can sit still, pay attention, etc. Not even mentioning autism, most symptoms appear in me.

I can go on forever, it's 3 am here , always had a shitty schedule and shitty lifestyle, i wonder if i could have grown taller if i was healthier, i don't want to rope, i don't want to kill anyone, even tough my mental problems were most likely caused by environment and not genes. I simply want peace and quiet and to feel loved and accepted , even tough i don't have enemies irl and i'm a nice person to hang around with if you get to know me , inside of my retarded brain i feel the opposite . Hated ,judged etc.

I can't really cope with anything anymore, life is so brutal, is there even a god out there? Hopefully it is and heaven exists since that's the only way i will be at peace and happy. I want for life to get better, have my dream job, a tradwife that will never cheat on me, nothing special, but in this degenerate world it's too much to ask. I pray every night a nuclear war will errupt or global warming will do it's thing or any other catastrophe will happen and others will feel pain , and not caused by me.

I don't think anything will fix me but death, no amount of slays, looking like a supermodel or any therapy or meds will make me a healthy person again. I

Since life can't get better , i just want to die, not suicide, just die a painful and slow death since i deserve it, i want to be murdered in cold blood and die thirsty, hungry , cold , alone

Thank you if you read everything, i would appreciate any good advice if you have any, maybe in my deranged head i keep saying i can't be cured even tough i don't know for sure

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, sly shinkai, Michael Myers and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Acromegaly_Chad, Idontknowlol and 15 others

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Idontknowlol, Deleted member 16384 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, sly shinkai, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
im 28 yo khhvirgin, i autism mog you

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, EverythingMattersCel, rydofx and 1 other person
tagging people i came in contact with or random users idfk help me before i rope

@ChristianChad @AscendingHero @astatine @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @them @Idontknowlol @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @TRUE_CEL @Prettyboy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member, Michael Myers and 2 others
That sucks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Umbra
Nopillow unironically

• Hmm...
Reactions: Umbra
no i want u alive:fuk:
you want me to suffer? I can't imagine my future, maybe in prison, dead ... Idk if i will go to college, i fucking suck at math, i'm high iq in general about most stuff but when it comes to cucked stuff like chemistry or math im retarded af, hope i get into college and actually have a life for a few years then maybe get a ltr and wish i dont get cucked even tho i rarely see chads here. If not, hopefully shtf before 2030, i have a feeling it will

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Tell me your exact asymmetries.
I can send u pics of me in dm if you can rate me, just take a pic in the mirror and flip it, that's my asymmetries, asymmetry that everyone has if they take a pic, nothing that jumps to the eye, but i go crazy about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 1617
overthinking hard, calm down this is youre main problem
i know its hard but youre ancestors reproduced thousands of years for u tho be alive
if u have a problem fix it then
cucked times we live in, fuck modern society, my biggest reason on why i'm such a deranged motherfucker. I wish i would live in ancient times or post apocalyptic life where you gotta fight to survive , not worry about getting cucked in a ltr or betabuxxing or being a slave to the elites

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 17676, Moggable and 1 other person
You just need time.

• +1
If it helps you feel better, I’m mirin your avi

• Love it
What happened for you to be so afraid of women?
idk, i feel like they're more evil compared to men, less friendly , more judging and in general worse. I wasn't bullied by girls or harassed or anything when i was younger but by males bruh. Maybe i'm shy? i think

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
tagging people i came in contact with or random users idfk help me before i rope

@ChristianChad @AscendingHero @astatine @Ethereal @Shrek2OnDvD @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @them @Idontknowlol @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @TRUE_CEL @Prettyboy
Didn't read :ogre:

• JFL
I’m sitting here dying from covid in the freezing cold in an abandoned car reading this.

• +1
Reads like a bitch who just got blackpilled yesterday. JFL at having a cry over the state of the world when youre not even at the receiving end of the blackpill, so fucking low T. You're 6 foot and GL, you've actually been given a fair shot

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Reads like a bitch who just got blackpilled yesterday. JFL at having a cry over the state of the world when youre not even at the receiving end of the blackpill, so fucking low T. You're 6 foot and GL, you've actually been given a fair shot
Unironically i got blood test done a few months ago and my t levels were 750 ng dl, kinda good considering my lifestyle is full of t lowering habits (not sleeping, bad diet). Maybe they dropped recently or idk, im going trough hormonal changes and i lack vitamins.

I got blackpilled in 2020 but i got blackpilled to the point i became delusional not aware of it.

It may look like i got a fair shot but in my view its not enough, fuck my brain

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
I started reading but it was really boring and I didn't care. Good song though

Unironically i got blood test done a few months ago and my t levels were 750 ng dl, kinda good considering my lifestyle is full of t lowering habits (not sleeping, bad diet). Maybe they dropped recently or idk, im going trough hormonal changes and i lack vitamins.

I got blackpilled in 2020 but i got blackpilled to the point i became delusional not aware of it.

It may look like i got a fair shot but in my view its not enough, fuck my brain
Yeah brain chemistry is everything tbh. Theres always someone whos got it worse off than u, plenty of which arent perma depressed

• So Sad
Yeah brain chemistry is everything tbh. Theres always someone whos got it worse off than u, plenty of which arent perma depressed
Any tips on what i should do? Therapy and meds arent an option and i wouldnt take them even if they were since they dont work most of the time

Any tips on what i should do? Therapy and meds arent an option and i wouldnt take them even if they were since they dont work most of the
No idea nigga you prob lifemog me anyway

• So Sad
No idea nigga you prob lifemog me anyway
Wdym lifemog? My life is boring and miserable af cause of my mental problems

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
if you above average looking you probably dont have to worry to much, most blackpilled mongs tend to catastrophize everything and think in a binary way, looks are the most important thing but they are not everything

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and Umbra
if you above average looking you probably dont have to worry to much, most blackpilled mongs tend to catastrophize everything and think in a binary way, looks are the most important thing but they are not everything
Do you know any trusted users i can send my pics for ratings? I'm not deformed as i said, i just dont want to be associated with this site, you never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Do you know any trusted users i can send my pics for ratings? I'm not deformed as i said, i just dont want to be associated with this site, you never know
as long as you dont post stupid stuff you should be fine, about trusted users i dont know tbh

• +1
as long as you dont post stupid stuff you should be fine, about trusted users i dont know tbh
Wdym stupid stuff? I troll people here sometimes, from sfcels , to ethnics fighting sfcels, but rn im serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Wdym stupid stuff? I troll people here sometimes, from sfcels , to ethnics fighting sfcels, but rn im serious
then dont worry then(y)

• +1

Need tips roping ?

First off, you can straight fuck off if you wanna shitpost, i will just put you on the ignore list . This site is slowly dying cause of the mass shitposting in every post (from ratings, to looksmaxxing , botb, offtopic

I was never the ugly kid, always had a good base and was nt and social when i was a kid. As i started puberty things went downhill mentally for me, i had times when i looked awful cause i was still young but now that i'm 17 approaching 18 in 2 months it hasn't gotten better mentally. Yes i looksmaxed a little (not completely). I'm growing out a stubble and trying to pull of the maesthetic look. I'm 1.81 barefoot - can reach 1.83 with boots , pale skin , dark features, people will instantly say that i can easily get a ltr or a few slays since i'm not a manlet indian or deformed

But the blackpill ruined me, only helped me ascend but at what cost? I will never be happy even if i looked like sean o pry, richard ramirez, chico , gandy, any morph possible, i will always find flaws and obsess over them , i no longer see the human in someones face, the psl autists made me believe that aliens have more appeal than actual chads that have minor flaws or slight asymmetry

Asymmetry ? Everyone has that including myself and i'm not a special case of very asymmetrical face, i got the typical asymmetries everyone has. Normies don't see them, asked everyone and they looked at me like i escaped a mental asylum, they told me i look normal, meanwhile all the time i spent in the mirror obsessing over every mm of my face has printed my mirror face to be the normal face, and if i take a video in the mirror (no lens distortion) and flip it, i'm not used at all to what i'm seeing even if i show people they still don't think it's a big deal and it's normal and doesn't make me ugly

I can only see myself as attractive if i looked like an ''alien'' , like sean o pry, deepoot. If i had infinite money to get surgeries i will literally turn myself into one of these botched plastic surgeries examples , maybe then i will be slightly prettier. The blackpill absolutely ruined me mentally, it's not 100% real , life is a mix of bluepill , redpill and blackpill

I don't know what happened to me , maybe past trauma, i'm giga aspie irl, only get comfortable around people after knowing them for a while, i have an easier time making male friends, if i try to talk to a girl, i absolutely boil inside, i can be in a cage with a hungry tiger and feel more comfortable than with a girl, doesn't matter if she's ugly or stacy. I'm depressed because of modern society, the life we live in, full of comfort, toxic chemicals in our food, water , products, i have body dysmorphia disorder (some retards will say it doesnt exist and you're just ugly:soy:, even tho i met actual pretty people that have it + gl celebrities that have it)

I think i had autism when i was younger and that made me playful , rn the symptoms kinda disappeared, i can sit still, pay attention, etc. Not even mentioning autism, most symptoms appear in me.

I can go on forever, it's 3 am here , always had a shitty schedule and shitty lifestyle, i wonder if i could have grown taller if i was healthier, i don't want to rope, i don't want to kill anyone, even tough my mental problems were most likely caused by environment and not genes. I simply want peace and quiet and to feel loved and accepted , even tough i don't have enemies irl and i'm a nice person to hang around with if you get to know me , inside of my retarded brain i feel the opposite . Hated ,judged etc.

I can't really cope with anything anymore, life is so brutal, is there even a god out there? Hopefully it is and heaven exists since that's the only way i will be at peace and happy. I want for life to get better, have my dream job, a tradwife that will never cheat on me, nothing special, but in this degenerate world it's too much to ask. I pray every night a nuclear war will errupt or global warming will do it's thing or any other catastrophe will happen and others will feel pain , and not caused by me.

I don't think anything will fix me but death, no amount of slays, looking like a supermodel or any therapy or meds will make me a healthy person again. I

Since life can't get better , i just want to die, not suicide, just die a painful and slow death since i deserve it, i want to be murdered in cold blood and die thirsty, hungry , cold , alone.

Thank you if you read everything, i would appreciate any good advice if you have any, maybe in my deranged head i keep saying i can't be cured even tough i don't know for sure

You need to occupy your time doing something that gives you purpose. Gaming is equivalent to jerking other men off using a game controller. So you need something other than that. School/vocational training usually does the trick. A job, even better. You'll be amazed at how many happy couples today met one another on the job. When you have no purpose, thus you do nothing all day but jerk other males off using a game controller, the human spirit gets bored. "If you're not going to use me to my full potential, release me." The soul ponders.

Working out helped me. I walked for thousands of miles. I came close to death dozens of times. But SOMETHING ELSE kept happening. Odd encounters - rare sightings - SOMETHING ELSE was walking with me. "Where I leave, Death follows." A strange man once told me. His backseat had stacks of folded employee uniforms of a variety of occupations. The seat I sat on was reeked in dog urine. He told me he had a dog that sat there, but it jumped to his death before our meeting. Ugh. Strange indeed.

Last edited:
  • +1
You need to occupy your time doing something that gives you purpose. Gaming is equivalent to jerking other men off using a game controller. So you need something other than that. School/vocational training usually does the trick. A job, even better. You'll be amazed at how many happy couples today met one another on the job. When you have no purpose, thus you do nothing all day but jerk other males off using a game controller, the human spirit gets bored. "If you're not going to use me to my full potential, release me." The soul ponders.

Working out helped me. I walked for thousands of miles. I came close to death dozens of times. But SOMETHING ELSE kept happening. Odd encounters - rare sightings - SOMETHING ELSE was walking with me. "Where I leave, Death follows." A strange man once told me. His backseat had stacks of folded employee uniforms. The seat I sat on was reeked in dog urine. He told me he had a dog that sat there, but it jumped to his death before our meeting. Ugh. Strange indeed.
I will try, im not rotting rn, jerking off 24/7 or playing games every day. I simply cant do anything because i remember how important looks are and idk where i stand, im just not happy with the way i look and lowest rating i got is average, most said 6 or 7. I can definetely looksmax further but as i said, will i be happy? Most likely not, i will want more and more looksmaxing until i will look uncanny, fuck my brain ... do you know any trusted users that could rate me irl and sexual appeal? Not psl flawed autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I will try, im not rotting rn, jerking off 24/7 or playing games every day. I simply cant do anything because i remember how important looks are and idk where i stand, im just not happy with the way i look and lowest rating i got is average, most said 6 or 7. I can definetely looksmax further but as i said, will i be happy? Most likely not, i will want more and more looksmaxing until i will look uncanny, fuck my brain ... do you know any trusted users that could rate me irl and sexual appeal? Not psl flawed autism
Test the waters on TikTok. But be prepared for a blackpill. Dating apps too help.

• +1
Test the waters on TikTok. But be prepared for a blackpill. Dating apps too help.
Tiktok is cancer ngl, as for dating apps and tinder i get matches easily, i even had multiple 20 yods that were in college chatting with me while i was 16. But i gave off retarded and desperate vibes so only thing i got out of them was texting. I havent met up with a single one but i came close .

Ive got plenty of iois from girls of all ages and confirmation from normies too but i dont trust them, or im just not convinced. Fuck my brain as i said. Can you rate me in dms?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have no problem talking to women, I only have a problem with pretty women. then comes the nervousness, the stuttering etc. To get back to your problem, you clearly have a blockade in your head, maybe a few hours of therapy with a good therapist can help you get it away. I notice that you are otherwise not dissatisfied with your appearance and that you definitely want to have a girlfriend. and that is also possible if you can get a grip on addressing women. first go to a therapist to come to terms with your past and then you can go to a flirt coach with a clear head. that makes sense with you because you seem to have hope, unlike many of us. wish you the very best, make us happy bro. If you don't send us a happy photo of you and your new girlfriend in a year at the latest, you've lost. Then it's definitely over.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have no problem talking to women, I only have a problem with pretty women. then comes the nervousness, the stuttering etc. To get back to your problem, you have a blockage in your head, maybe a few hours of therapy with a good therapist can help you get it away. I notice that you are otherwise not dissatisfied with your appearance and that you definitely want to have a girlfriend. and that is also possible if you can get a grip on addressing women. first go to a therapist to come to terms with your past and then you can go to a flirt coach with a clear head. that makes sense with you because you seem to have hope, unlike many of us. wish you the very best, make us happy bro. If you don't send us a happy photo of you and your new girlfriend in a year at the latest, you've lost. Then it's definitely over.
I will try, altough its shooting yourself in the foot if you get into a ltr, you will get cheated on most of the time, even chad does. Ltrs are risky and almost impossible in these times. I will see if i get into a ltr and keep that hoe in check etc or i will do a 180 degree turn and become a fuckboy without any remorse

I die inside talking to any girl tbh idk why. And they notice so i stopped talking with any. I know im not an incel since i asked out a girl 2 years ago (asked out 2 girls in all of my life jfl) and i went on a date but as always , i was retarded , didnt know what to say and came off as desperate from texting

Tiktok is cancer ngl, as for dating apps and tinder i get matches easily, i even had multiple 20 yods that were in college chatting with me while i was 16. But i gave off retarded and desperate vibes so only thing i got out of them was texting. I havent met up with a single one but i came close .

Ive got plenty of iois from girls of all ages and confirmation from normies too but i dont trust them, or im just not convinced. Fuck my brain as i said. Can you rate me in dms?
I don't rate people thus to vanity. You need to forget about that and work on the real reason you're here on this planet. The flesh is taken for granted and can be damaged as quickly as a rating. Careful worshipping such.

PS: I do rate women but they'll never get a 10 from me. Usually, they get decimals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra and Umbra
I don't rate people thus to vanity. You need to forget about that and work on the real reason you're here on this planet. The flesh is taken for granted and can be damaged as quickly as a rating. Careful worshipping such.

PS: I do rate women but they'll never get a 10 from me. Usually, they get decimals.
do you know any trusted users that could rate me in dms? I need just a few ratings to know where i stand and what to do. They can't really crush my self esteem or ego since i dont have any

do you know any trusted users that could rate me in dms? I need just a few ratings to know where i stand and what to do. They can't really crush my self esteem or ego since i dont have any
First thing, this is a troll junction. Most users on here are trolls. You don't ask a troll for an honest rating. Because you'll get trolled. Thus trolls. Ugh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Umbra
Dating apps are your best bet for validation.

Dating apps are your best bet for validation.
Well i do get matches, only thing is idk what to write them or how to keep the conversation going, how to flirt etc , sometimes im just straight forward and ask them to fuck with me but i only did that twice or 3 times, i got them interested then i proceeded to fuck it up somehow like i always do. I heard girls use dating apps just for validation and dont want anything, isnt it a waste of time? Or wdym validation by getting matches? They could just be trolling and not interested or maybe they swiped right by mistake idk

Well i do get matches, only thing is idk what to write them or how to keep the conversation going, how to flirt etc , sometimes im just straight forward and ask them to fuck with me but i only did that twice or 3 times, i got them interested then i proceeded to fuck it up somehow like i always do. I heard girls use dating apps just for validation and dont want anything, isnt it a waste of time? Or wdym validation by getting matches? They could just be trolling and not interested or maybe they swiped right by mistake idk
The girls use it for validation - you use it for the same. And yeah, most of them are likely catfish, married, engaged, it's complicated confused, etc. But that's life. If you don't take any chance, nothing will happen.

• +1

Since life can't get better , i just want to die, not suicide, just die a painful and slow death since i deserve it, i want to be murdered in cold blood and die thirsty, hungry , cold , alone.

You need to go pick a vocation and train yourself either through school and/or an apprentice. You need to keep yourself busy and work with other people. Or you could start your own business with someone. You need a project or projects to work on.

Also the only asymmetry that matters is orbital asymmetry and anterior asymmetry (like in plagiocephaly). Vertical or horizontal asymmetry doesn't really matter (as long as it isn't in the eyes and as long as it isn't too apparent.

• +1

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I was just like you when I was 18.

Still am.

• So Sad
Yo man I just want to let you know once you start making improvements in your looks your confidence will giga blow up. You’ll start wanting to be social and seen. If you got a good base, keep pushing thru it gets better :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and StrangerDanger