I am the Ugliest Member On This Site and Posting My Pics

Mtn when sub 18%

Lol bro u have hunter eye. Just lose weight, mew and chew.

Because he has almond eye surgery infra orbital implant surgery with taban.

Very rarely does Indian / Pakistani pheno leave you with hunter eyes.

Only very very high caste families have it

Does this pic make any difference, I am less overweight in this and filler-maxxed or is it still too fat?

Show us your before and after eye area only results and I will spend my time advising you on your weight training programme in the gym

I want the implants that taban gave you but not sure about the almond as I've seen some wonky results on those only yours kind looks legit don't you think @Pakicel

People treat me terribly because of looks, women avoid looking at me and often frown if they accidentally make eye-contact. Guys give me arrogant smirks and looks of contempt especially if they are with a woman or they also avoid looking at me. Nobody at work interacts with me and they all try to avoid me. When I talk to them they often avoid making eye-contact. My reality is cold, brutal, lonely and empty, I have shown my pics to women on Whisper and been blocked or ghosted, after they asked for it and agreed to provide a rating. On Reddit even on a bluepilled sub women admitted I was ugly and one women commented EW to my pics.

I recognize without looks-maxxing my life will be horrid and empty. I will never have a single friend, have one person care about or empathize with me, or attract a single person. Nobody will even want to hang around me let alone date or sleep with me. One guy at work sarcastically called me handsome and often talks down to me in a patronizing tone, "saying things like good job", while also avoiding interacting with me. Everyone knows my face is the issue and intentionally ostracize me for it.

The worst part is very few of them are good looking most of them are just normie tier, some of them are even old, short and ethnic, yet they are all treated better than me by women. This indicates my face must be extremely ugly. Even older women, ugly women and landwhales treat me like shit and look at me with disgust and contempt. I am sick of living this way, I even had surgery with Dr. Taban but I am still ugly. Realistically there's no difference in how people treat me, even though I believe I look somewhat better.

I need answers, I know many people here will tell me it's over, bully me for my face, or mess around with my pics but I don't care because people IRL treat me far worse. It seems to me the only options left are looksmax or die trying. I hope one of the aesthetic experts here will take pity on my subhuman self and morph me to look human and provide advice for surgery . I recognize I am overweight but I see morbidly obese guys being treated normally and dating ugly women. Clearly I have other issues.

I haven't been able to post attachments on here for a while so I will be using an imgur link. The pictures at the top are more recent than the pictures at the bottom, detailing weight loss, only the second picture was taken with the rear camera and is probably the most realistic. All of them are me standing against a neutral background in neutral lighting.

Lol nigga this is what u need to do lemme give you step by step

Get on a strict diet, if you can't do this then just rope sorry stop complaining
Life 3-4 times a week full body workouts
Walk everywhere or add cardio 3 times a week
I don't give a fuck if this is too much its necessary for you.

Get a fucking haircut
Trim that shitty beard or clean shave
Clear your skin, cleanser, retin a

You have a good eye area just need to lose weight

Your actually an easy case
Once lean you can assess if you need a rhino

Sounds like your a mental cel ngl
Start with those changes n watch how people start treating you different
Hopefully that will make you happier and confident

It's a shallow world get used to it bitch
You have to become ruthless on this world no one cares for your whining

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Fforsaken_11
You look like fat preacension salludon

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Get on a strict diet, if you can't do this then just rope sorry stop complaining

Get a fucking haircut

Going on from this
You should be motivated coz follow these steps and your life WILL change

Imagine how much better it will be let that motivate you think of the benefits

Also your indian pheno is a good one, very ambiguous I didn't even think you were curry at first

Yes agree with what Chad Ethnic said, it's a shallow world, people are going to be mean regardless therefore stop expecting good shit from people, I bet even Chad's have their down days when they feel Invisible nobudy is objectively perfect, a bad hair day or bad skin day can make a good looking guy look worse.

I also think it's not your face or body that's getting you worst treatment I def think it's your Aura, you are too negative your giving out desprate attention starved signals on energy levels and mfs are sensing your desperation for a validation on a subconscious level and treating you like an alien, I've seen plenty of overweight dudes with average to below average faces blend in just fine, stop being autistic and relax have fun with life,

Just think about it this way, what's the point of seeking validation from shallow superficial people who only like you because they think your attractive? Your goal should be finding friends that like you for your intelligence, humor etc

Just make self improvements like Chad ethnic suggested, do your best and simply don't give a crap about other Peoples opinion or it will ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 14392 and GalacticHero
Who would be the ugliest person on this forum

Also your indian pheno is a good one, very ambiguous I didn't even think you were curry at first

You are assessing his pheno after he improved his orbitals and eye shape with taban you plonker 🤣🤣🤣

Yes agree with what Chad Ethnic said, it's a shallow world, people are going to be mean regardless therefore stop expecting good shit from people, I bet even Chad's have their down days when they feel Invisible nobudy is objectively perfect, a bad hair day or bad skin day can make a good looking guy look worse.

I also think it's not your face or body that's getting you worst treatment I def think it's your Aura, you are too negative your giving out desprate attention starved signals on energy levels and mfs are sensing your desperation for a validation on a subconscious level and treating you like an alien, I've seen plenty of overweight dudes with average to below average faces blend in just fine, stop being autistic and relax have fun with life,

Just think about it this way, what's the point of seeking validation from shallow superficial people who only like you because they think your attractive? Your goal should be finding friends that like you for your intelligence, humor etc

Just make self improvements like Chad ethnic suggested, do your best and simply don't give a crap about other Peoples opinion or it will ruin your life.

This is all the product of societal's feedback loop for being a fat ethnic.

Ask him to post his photos before taban had his way with his eye area and you'd probably see why he turned out this way as far as his personality goes

You are assessing his pheno after he improved his orbitals and eye shape with taban you plonker 🤣🤣🤣
Didn't read just looked at pics
He's had surgery before he's lost weight JFL

Still that's good then coz his eyes look decent enough to work with

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
NIGGA JFL U FAT AF AND HAVE A NECKBEARD THESE ARE LITERALLY THE TWO EASIEST THINGS IN THE WORLD TO FIX DONT FUKING COMPLAIN YOU WOULD EASILY BE NORMIE TIER JUST BY FIXING THSOE TWO THINGS SMH THE DEGENERACY AND LAZYNESS IS FUCKING UNREAL MEANWHILE OTHERS ARE STUCK WITH LITERALLY UNFIXABLE SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Didn't read just looked at pics
He's had surgery before he's lost weight JFL

Still that's good then coz his eyes look decent enough to work with

Shockingly good almond eye results.

They always look uncanny but not with this guy.

I was shocked as well .I can't believe he has the surgery as a fat man.

Makes me wanna get orbital infra rims done.

Literally the only thing people complimented him on in this thread was his eye area and that is the only place he's has surgery. Brutal truth right there

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
lose weight, better hairstyle (the other pic you posted the hair is at least better but still isnt ideal), skincare, shave your neckbeard, your beard genes are weak so you might just need to go clean shaven, fashion too.
Hey can you gimme a face rating, I want to know if its over for me. I don't have enough xp to dm directly, can you dm me first so I can send the pictures.

Ones close to lens, ones not.

Usually ugly men on here we high IQ, with you it's not
Hey can you gimme a face rating, I want to know if its over for me. I don't have enough xp to dm directly, can you dm me first so I can send the pictures.

dude, you cannot judge a person until they lose enough fat that you can see their face.
even if you had mogger bones and insane jawline we couldn't tell because there's fat that covers it.

implement a carnivore diet, start exercising every day, improve your hygiene, clean shave to not look musty. There's so much you can do everyday but I think it's just you being lazy

I am ngl lie to you. Even if you lost weight, I still feel like you would be LTN at best. But you are probably being treated like crap cause your fat and unkempt.

Get a fucking haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 22126, Sny and 3 others
Shockingly good almond eye results.

They always look uncanny but not with this guy.

I was shocked as well .I can't believe he has the surgery as a fat man.

Makes me wanna get orbital infra rims done.

Literally the only thing people complimented him on in this thread was his eye area and that is the only place he's has surgery. Brutal truth right there
We would need to see his before pictures. Maybe his eyes looked almost the same before. Usually io rim implants barely give any result.

• +1
We would need to see his before pictures. Maybe his eyes looked almost the same before. Usually io rim implants barely give any result.

Indians have subhuman orbitals

They gave the man results

People treat me terribly because of looks, women avoid looking at me and often frown if they accidentally make eye-contact. Guys give me arrogant smirks and looks of contempt especially if they are with a woman or they also avoid looking at me. Nobody at work interacts with me and they all try to avoid me. When I talk to them they often avoid making eye-contact. My reality is cold, brutal, lonely and empty, I have shown my pics to women on Whisper and been blocked or ghosted, after they asked for it and agreed to provide a rating. On Reddit even on a bluepilled sub women admitted I was ugly and one women commented EW to my pics.

I recognize without looks-maxxing my life will be horrid and empty. I will never have a single friend, have one person care about or empathize with me, or attract a single person. Nobody will even want to hang around me let alone date or sleep with me. One guy at work sarcastically called me handsome and often talks down to me in a patronizing tone, "saying things like good job", while also avoiding interacting with me. Everyone knows my face is the issue and intentionally ostracize me for it.

The worst part is very few of them are good looking most of them are just normie tier, some of them are even old, short and ethnic, yet they are all treated better than me by women. This indicates my face must be extremely ugly. Even older women, ugly women and landwhales treat me like shit and look at me with disgust and contempt. I am sick of living this way, I even had surgery with Dr. Taban but I am still ugly. Realistically there's no difference in how people treat me, even though I believe I look somewhat better.

I need answers, I know many people here will tell me it's over, bully me for my face, or mess around with my pics but I don't care because people IRL treat me far worse. It seems to me the only options left are looksmax or die trying. I hope one of the aesthetic experts here will take pity on my subhuman self and morph me to look human and provide advice for surgery . I recognize I am overweight but I see morbidly obese guys being treated normally and dating ugly women. Clearly I have other issues.

I haven't been able to post attachments on here for a while so I will be using an imgur link. The pictures at the top are more recent than the pictures at the bottom, detailing weight loss, only the second picture was taken with the rear camera and is probably the most realistic. All of them are me standing against a neutral background in neutral lighting.

Curry suicide (god have his soul, or whatever fucking god curries believe in) was ugliest, u look like shit tho, and if ur below 5'6 ur GIGASUBHUMAN

SHUT UR MOUTH RETARD AND STOP WHINING . FIRST LOSE FAT AND THEN COMPLAIN , MF I EXLECTED HIM TO BE DEFORMED BUT HE'S JUST A FAT FUCK , YOU ARE BEING UNNECESSARILY DEPRESSED SO STFU . IT LOOKS LIKE U HAVE GOOD BONES UNDER THE FAT WHICH MOGS A LOT OF CURRIES . I MYSELF AM CURRY AND SAYING THIS , UR JUST FAT

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
go to gym you fat fuck then come back here

SHUT UR MOUTH RETARD AND STOP WHINING . FIRST LOSE FAT AND THEN COMPLAIN , MF I EXLECTED HIM TO BE DEFORMED BUT HE'S JUST A FAT FUCK , YOU ARE BEING UNNECESSARILY DEPRESSED SO STFU . IT LOOKS LIKE U HAVE GOOD BONES UNDER THE FAT WHICH MOGS A LOT OF CURRIES . I MYSELF AM CURRY AND SAYING THIS , UR JUST FAT

Lol fat fucking retard, lose some weight, I am far uglier than you. You have no deformities nigga how can you be the ugliest? I’m the ugliest. The only surgery you need is rhino and if you want to be a mogger get rhino, filler, and lose a shit ton of lifts plus get a better haircut and skincare. You’re a lazy sack of shit Indian and I hope you die for being such a narcissistic bitch and trying to take my spot of ugliest forum member
Shut your mouth boy, I'm the most ugliest user here. I'm not only a curry, but I have a recessed maxilla.

eyes are decent
everything else shit

Can't you rate facial features, harmony, symmetry, skin and hair even when overweight. Also aren't fat loss patterns predictable, couldn't someone accurately morph what I would look like after losing weight?
I will not say this again.. lose one million pounds then come back. It's bullshit to come in here, while there's users putting in serious effort to stay competitive in the dating game, meanwhile you just mosey on in with a giant fupa and demand us to rate you. No, do the legwork first, you won't get accurate rates this way.

I want the implants that taban gave you but not sure about the almond as I've seen some wonky results on those only yours kind looks legit don't you think @Pakicel
I am not sure if he even posted his before pics but he is still zero SMV even after the surgery.

He needs to lose weight before we can assess anything but even then, it is not looking too good for OP. MTN should be achievable.

• +1
You legit have a decent base ur just overweight lose weight JFL some people like the blackops2cel are legitimately truecels and they can't do anything about it, you can
I’m confident that guy has had a gf irl or something through oofy doofy

I am not sure if he even posted his before pics but he is still zero SMV even after the surgery.

He needs to lose weight before we can assess anything but even then, it is not looking too good for OP. MTN should be achievable.
Just wondering what prevents me from reaching HTN+ even with more surgeries iyo?

Just wondering what prevents me from reaching HTN+ even with more surgeries iyo?
You have bad ethnic pheno plus I gotta feeling your skull shape is off. Also, eye area is stull sub-par and difficult to improve.

I can't really know for sure until you are lean though but in general if you are ugly to begin with, HTN+ is out of reach.

You have bad ethnic pheno plus I gotta feeling your skull shape is off. Also, eye area is stull sub-par and difficult to improve.

I can't really know for sure until you are lean though but in general if you are ugly to begin with, HTN+ is out of reachI have had Yaremchuk mention I have a large jaw after looking at my CT scan. Another plastic surgeon mentioned I have decent jawline underneath the weight.
Just wondering if I could be HTN in India after surgery? I am taller than the average Indian with a bigger frame. Most Indians seem to have these flaws, so would I stack up better?

I was actually HTN before puberty and looked like a feminine pretty boy had girls compliment me and show interest until around age 16. Then my face turned ugly.

I

Just wondering if I could be HTN in India after surgery? I am taller than the average Indian with a bigger frame. Most Indians seem to have these flaws, so would I stack up better?

I was actually HTN before puberty and looked like a feminine pretty boy had girls compliment me and show interest until around age 16. Then my face turned ugly.

I
Like I said, you need to lose weight so that we can even assess all this properly.

I’m confident that guy has had a gf irl or something through oofy doofy
Well he did looksmax and doesn't look as bad now just goofy looking but some truecels can actually get women sometimes lmao

Can anyone morph my pics to look decent?

Well he did looksmax and doesn't look as bad now just goofy looking but some truecels can actually get women sometimes lmao
Yeah oofy doofy theory. But that’s part of what is basically the quantum mechanics of blackpill theory, it’s super complicated such that only the most accomplished of incel sages can understand it

Yeah oofy doofy theory. But that’s part of what is basically the quantum mechanics of blackpill theory, it’s super complicated such that only the most accomplished of incel sages can understand it
Lol oofy doofy is retarded and massive cope.