I am the Ugliest Member On This Site and Posting My Pics

dude, you cannot judge a person until they lose enough fat that you can see their face.
even if you had mogger bones and insane jawline we couldn't tell because there's fat that covers it.

implement a carnivore diet, start exercising every day, improve your hygiene, clean shave to not look musty. There's so much you can do everyday but I think it's just you being lazy
He has no bones lmao you can tell that his bone structure and pheno is bad

Atleast you learned the hard way. Not everyone has it.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Atleast you learned the hard way. Not everyone has it.

But its not like hes helping his situation out do you think you wouldnt look like him at his body fat its like the fuckers obese literally

But its not like hes helping his situation out do you think you wouldnt look like him at his body fat its like the fuckers obese literally
Yes. Bodyfat won't change your pheno. He looks deathnic.

I think it is being exacerbated by his weight. If he lost weight, he could be normie.

Btw, what would you classify this dude as? I am guessing some north indian phenotype.

He has no bones lmao you can tell that his bone structure and pheno is bad
Bone structure we don;t know. He is literally obese. Pheno I agree but him being so looksminned is making everything 10 times worse.

Bone structure we don;t know. He is literally obese. Pheno I agree but him being so looksminned is making everything 10 times worse.
I can ser that his face shape is really bad. Generally you can tell if fat people will look good under the fat. Even i saw that streege was gl af when he was fat

I can ser that his face shape is really bad. Generally you can tell if fat people will look good under the fat. Even i saw that streege was gl af when he was fat
In the passport pic he posted of himself 3 years ago, he looked like a deathnic kebab seller. IDK what pics he sent you.

Streege just had a second puberty like salludon.

But I noticed that too. I feel that his skull might be too short and and too wide at the top.

Can't say for sure until he loses weight.

Yes. Bodyfat won't change your pheno. He looks deathnic.

I think it is being exacerbated by his weight. If he lost weight, he could be normie.

Btw, what would you classify this dude as? I am guessing some north indian phenotype.
I am actually South Indian. As for phenotype is it average by Indian standards?

I am actually South Indian. As for phenotype is it average by Indian standards?
Better than many Indians but still bad tbh.

It's not just the brown colouring. Your soft features such as eyebrows and lips make you look bland. You need more contrast really.

Better than many Indians but still bad tbh.

It's not just the brown colouring. Your soft features such as eyebrows and lips make you look bland. You need more contrast really.
Would an eyebrow transplant work in my case? What I notice is that my eyebrows are not long enough, gray colored, kind of thin at the ends, and need to be plucked at the top. Not sure anything can be done about the lips, does the moustache make any difference?

Would an eyebrow transplant work in my case? What I notice is that my eyebrows are not long enough, gray colored, kind of thin at the ends, and need to be plucked at the top. Not sure anything can be done about the lips, does the moustache make any difference?
Yeah exactly. Minox plus dye and eyebrow transfer could work.

Yeah exactly. Minox plus dye and eyebrow transfer could work.
Aren't eyebrow transfers temporary? Also how would I get this done? Could you explain more about the procedure?

YOU'RE NOT UGLY. YOU'RE JUST FAT U FUCKING FAT PUDGY FUCK. IVE SEEN SOME SEVERELY DEFORMED LITTLE NIGGERS HERE WHO ARE INCOMPARABLE. YOU HAVE A NORMIE FACE. JUST LOSE SOME WEIGHT

youre not ugly just delusional

only thing you need is rhino and lose weight