I am too sensitive for the environment I grew up in

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
This essay is inspired by Hamza speaking about his life trauma

I will admit that I was a very sensitive child and if somebody insulted me I would feel like crying because the thought of causing harm to someone's feelings in order to socially dominate was never in my programming but it is within the programming of pretty much all non autist children as soon as they can speak.
I couldn't understand why people were doing it to me because it was never in my instincts to do it to someone else so I took it extremely personally.
Whenever elder relatives or friends of my family would say something to me in front of a few people and it felt like they wanted an audience so that I would jester for them and say something they could get amusement from I would feel extreme anxiety (didn't know there was a term back then it just felt normal to me) and I would try get out of the situation as soon as possible.
Adults literally only use children for their own amusement, the kid that is cheeky and talks shit back to the adult is the kid that gets praised and gets attention. The kid that gets nervous in those situations is seen as a disposable waste of space (ie. me)
My older sister worked in a swimming pool so I was there one day as a child minding my own business and the manager working in the pool picked me up and pretended he was going to throw me in which resulted in me crying. It was not the fear of being thrown into the water that caused me to cry it was the unexpected physical contact without my permission to be touched which caused extreme panic.
I once was at my friends house as a child and his father put me on his lap and asked what we did today and the physical contact was so alien to me that I had to get off his lap and say I needed to run to the toilet due to the panic it caused.
Another time when I was about 3-4 years old I was at a junk market run by travellers and my mother was looking at furniture and opened a large wooden box and then closed it. Due to my age I decided to do the same and look inside but when I opened it my fingers slipped and the lid slammed closed but not enough to cause any damage. My mother was a few feet away at that point and the owner of the furniture said "If you do that again I'll put you in it and sit on it"
The fact that a 50 year old man would say that to me when I was not intentionally trying to cause harm scarred me

Due to having an abusive mother and a father who never stood up for me and having the inability to get words to come out of my mouth from anxiety I simply learned to let people talk shit about me to me to my face and do nothing about it. The rage this caused me when I realized the damage it had on my ability to socialize due to believing I was inferior was extreme rage that came out when I began getting drunk and launched verbal assaults on anyone who disrespected me

Any of you who have read my posts over the years know that I go out socializing by myself 90% of the time because I have not had irl friends to go out with since leaving school except for rare occasions. My intention is always to approach girls but while I am getting warmed up if I see one or two guys I might begin talking to them. Often I will talk to guys who are cool but as soon as more people from their group join they will always try test me by throwing an insult my way. When I am sober I never put myself into a social situation where people can talk to me to start insulting me but when I am higher energy after a few drinks there will always be a cunt who feels threatened by my presence who feels the need to make a joke about me.
I live in Brussels now and was talking to an Irish guy 1 on 1 the last night I went out while his group were there too but I didn't bother to get involved with them coz I knew the outcome would be some bullshit NT test from faggots I mogged. While I was talking to the guy 1 on 1 he still felt the need to slag me off about me being from the countryside since he was a pretentious cunt from the posh region. I just went with the banter at the time but upon reflection I wonder why do the Irish cunts I encounter always have to start slagging as if it benefits them, it's the definition of crabs in a bucket. I question if I was being too sensitive in my analysis but I don't get why it's impossible to have a conversation with an adult without the mini mogging bullshit. Since I began talking to euros the mini mogging has been way less frequent except a couple of guys that disliked me that were workmates of a guy I met with from an anonymous app

I am happy with my actions the last night I went out because as soon as I had spent about 10 minutes around guys I began talking to I would just walk away and move on to talk to someone else. I straight up told them I was out by myself but since I know that nobody will ever want me in their social circle I just use them to gauge how my social skills are going and use them as a warmup before talking to girls.

From now own I will prioritize talking to Germans since I have had the most relaxed social interactions with them and I will avoid Irish people who are out drinking like the plague. Having to grow up with pygmy IQ Irish chavs and farmers who can't go 2 minutes without insulting someone who sentience and IQmogs them has been the reason for so much cortisol during my life.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, valhalar, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
Same tbh but you overcame it much better than me. I let it completely ruin my life.
My mother was a few feet away at that point and the owner of the furniture said "If you do that again I'll put you in it and sit on it"
What the fuck is wrong with normies srs. When I was like 6 I was buying bread and forgot the change. The clerk angrily shouted YOU FORGOT THE CHANGE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. (it was even worse than that but hard to translate in English). Then when he saw he successfully made me scared he laughed at his colleague for validation for how funny it was to abuse a 6yo kid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Rt-Rust1, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
Same tbh but you overcame it much better than me. I let it completely ruin my life.

What the fuck is wrong with normies srs. When I was like 6 I was buying bread and forgot the change. The clerk angrily shouted YOU FORGOT THE CHANGE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. (it was even worse than that but hard to translate in English). Then when he saw he successfully made me scared he laughed at his colleague for validation for how funny it was to abuse a 6yo kid.
They deserve to be fed to dogs
I have a belief that someday my path will cross with someone who mentally damaged me as a child
I don't know how but I hold on hope

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, karbo, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
They deserve to be fed to dogs
I have a belief that someday my path will cross with someone who mentally damaged me as a child
I don't know how but I hold on hope
In this instance I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing that they're dead now :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: 6ft4
Read every word. Lot of relatable themes and experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, n0rthface, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person

What a mogger he brutally mogged a kid half his height and prob a fifth his weight

You should ripoff Hamza and do a youtube channel similar to his talking about stuff like this but from a more blackpilled/aspie perspective and with looksmaxxing advice as well tbh

You should ripoff Hamza and do a youtube channel similar to his talking about stuff like this but from a more blackpilled/aspie perspective and with looksmaxxing advice as well tbh
It's been on my mind the last few weeks tbh
Now that it is impossible for me to bump into anyone I know irl, there is nothing really preventing me from posting my face online and speaking about personal shit
I wonder what percentage of Hamza's audience are white and what percentage are ethnics
I think a lot of incels worship him because he constantly talks about his degenerate uni slaying days
The one thing preventing me now from putting my face in youtube videos is the thought that maybe I should wait until post jaw surgery and if it ascends me I could pretend that's how I naturally look
Or maybe documenting the potential ascension journey would bring a bigger audience due to being relatable

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and ChickenAndRiceBrah
you're 6'4 who cares about this whiny pasta

Another NTpill

I dont think I have related more to a thread in all my 2.5 years of browsing .me

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and alriodai
I dont think I have related more to a thread in all my 2.5 years of browsing .me
It's crazy how this thread is probably the most I could have related to in the 2.5 years I've been browsing PSL too

Your thread about girls and feelings is also the most 2nd thread I relate too

OP I relate to you completely, from A to Z, just crazy, don't know how to explain it but I experienced mostly everything you experienced

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and karbo
I just can't hurt people with words, expect some friends knowing we're joking

Whenever there was friends trying to rate foids or other, I could have never had the courage to call this girl ugly, or call a girl flat out unattractive, I don't wanna hurt their feelings because I know how it feels to get your feelings hurt by words and don't want other people to experience it too

Whenever there was a guy who did some autistic shit infront of people, I tried to help him because I was in his position of a jester once and was the joke of everybody making people laugh when I was in middle school (12/13)

I just wanna see most ppl win and don't wanna hurt mfs

It's crazy how this thread is probably the most I could have related to in the 2.5 years I've been browsing PSL too

OP I relate to you completely, from A to Z, just crazy, don't know how to explain it but I experienced mostly everything you experienced
Yeah it's interesting, I haven't seen anyone describing this phenomenon as their trauma, but it was mine as well. I still have an extremely hard time processing it, despite being blackpilled to the core and understanding human nature.

The fact that people would intentionally cause an other mental harm without them provoking it, is incredibly hard to stomach. I also know exactly what OP means by the 'energy' part. This is why I use drugs; I can only defend myself (physically or mentally) when I feel confident enough to do so. Which cannot really happen sober, as I am not actually confident. However, with certain substances, I can delude myself into thinking it's not as bad as I think it is, and have the energy to stand up for myself.

Fuck humanity and fuck normies. I also have extremely violent fantasies about the people who wrong me for no reason. If there is any sort of fairness on this gay earth, I will get to exact revenge without getting punished for it.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yeah it's interesting, I haven't seen anyone describing this phenomenon as their trauma, but it was mine as well. I still have an extremely hard time processing it, despite being blackpilled to the core and understanding human nature.

The fact that people would intentionally cause an other mental harm without them provoking it, is incredibly hard to stomach. I also know exactly what OP means by the 'energy' part. This is why I use drugs; I can only defend myself (physically or mentally) when I feel confident enough to do so. Which cannot really happen sober, as I am not actually confident. However, with certain substances, I can delude myself into thinking it's not as bad as I think it is, and have the energy to stand up for myself.

Fuck humanity and fuck normies. I also have extremely violent fantasies about the people who wrong me for no reason. If there is any sort of fairness on this gay earth, I will get to exact revenge without getting punished for it.
I don't use drugs and never did even when I had the chance. Is it really worth it? I learned a little bit to defend myself against people now.

I also have fantasies about killing and beating up the people who wronged me for no reason.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I don't use drugs and never did even when I had the chance. Is it really worth it? I learned a little bit to defend myself against people now.

I also have fantasies about killing and beating up the people who wronged me for no reason.
>Is it really worth it?
Sure. Occasional Phenibut usage probably carried my life from being extremely gigadepressed incel to average failed normie. Also LSD is a good one too. Dont touch the more extremes

How did you learn to defend yourself?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

True

>Is it really worth it?
Sure. Occasional Phenibut usage probably carried my life from being extremely gigadepressed incel to average failed normie. Also LSD is a good one too. Dont touch the more extremes

How did you learn to defend yourself?
By getting more to my nihilistic side by the day, realizing that people come and go, it happened in 2020 (I was 15), we was in a class and I was chilling when I though this dude said some about my sister, I turned around and slapped him and told him to not say that shit, he wasn't talking about me. He said that it wasn't about me. I felt bad after and really felt like a bully that day and the following week