I am typing this while a security girl giving me iois in the airport

C

colton myers

Kraken
Right now she is looking at me , like she never looked a male like me lmfao, she is a security officer from our airport, she sitting pretty close to me in her counter , I guess she is giving signals for me to approach her, she smiled twice at me for which I didn't smile , and she is adjusting her hair all the time lmfao, she is pretty gl ngl

But I am not gonna givva fuck ,
@5.5psl @brucewayne78 @Guerrilla @negativetiltedheart @Aypo129 @12PSLsubhuman

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, 5'7 zoomer, bishōnenmaxxer and 6 others
LARP

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Bloatedcelbag and Deleted member 28896
Post pics rn you have one minute

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Right now she is looking at me , like she never looked a male like me lmfao, she is a security officer from our airport, she sitting pretty close to me in her counter , I guess she is giving signals for me to approach her, she smiled twice at me for which I didn't smile , and she is adjusting her hair all the time lmfao, she is pretty gl ngl

But I am not gonna givva fuck ,
@5.5psl @brucewayne78 @Guerrilla @negativetiltedheart @Aypo129 @12PSLsubhuman
Post pic

Approach her bhai , hope you are wearing lifts.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 28896, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
is there anything more pathetic than subhumans imagining 10 iois per day (and bragging with it) while having 0 actual sexual experience?

But I am not gonna give a fuck

really hard to guess why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
is there anything more pathetic than subhumans imagining 10 iois per day (and bragging with it) while having 0 actual sexual experience?
Yeah. If you're not chad don't even approach lmao

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
I work security and it’s a well known fact that the security girls like to smile at the biggest subhuman in the room to laugh at him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 30254 and 4 others
This comment was an ioi just tell OP you want to fuck already

really hard to guess why
Muh subhuman lmfao, A GOD HERE FUCKER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InSplit, Deleted member 40471 and PointOfNoReturn
Yeah. If you're not chad don't even approach lmao

i'd even respect "sub-chads" if they actually initiated the conversation, but this "i'm getting iois but I won't do anything (despite being desperate for pussy" cope is incredibly sad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, colton myers and humanoidsub7
Muh subhuman lmfao, A GOD HERE FUCKER

you look like shit and you are probably like 5ft3.

btw ... slaycount? not hard to guess considering you are fainting over "iois"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, jflsnowdzz and colton myers
i'd even respect "sub-chads" if they actually initiated the conversation, but this "i'm getting iois but I won't do anything (despite being desperate for pussy" cope is incredibly sad
You don't know the feeling when girls give you iois, it mogs sex and every feeling on the earth makes ýu feel like a god

I understand the times we're living. The blackpill always collects some lives like mine. If OP wants to find out the hard way, let it happen. I had even come to terms that only surgery and a miracle will save me. Otherwhise why bother.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers and alpha_provider
Too bad I am a chadlet
Just don't go delusional and understand where you stand. It's the way it is.

P29487 i h12 aa

I understand the times we're living. The blackpill always collects some lives like mine. If OP wants to find out the hard way, let it happen. I had even come to terms that only surgery and a miracle will save me. Otherwhise why bother.
You can't cope with my narcissism thas why you coping from another dimension lmfao, most desperate guys don't get anything and will be labelled has nice guys , you should play a lil bit hard to get that's what a proper masculine men will do

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7

15 slays, including two white biches , and am 5'5 so I let you to start the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Sprinkles
You can't cope with my narcissism thas why you coping from another dimension lmfao, most desperate guys don't get anything and will be labelled has nice guys , you should play a lil bit hard to get that's what a proper masculine men will do
I don't care about anything and if you want to be bitter so be it i don't think there's anything to add good luck op

• +1
I believe you

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and colton myers

dont cope lol he looks good altho hes indian and giga manlet

• +1

he looks like a toddler. where i live, he'd be laughed at for approaching women

so tired of delusional incels here

• JFL
I am not giga manlet lmfao, giga manlet is something like 5'2 am 5'5ish 5'6ish with lifts I will be close to 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
at indra gandhi bengalurur international airport?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, RichardSpencel and colton myers
FUCK I'M MAD AS PHUCK !

• JFL
I am not giga manlet lmfao, giga manlet is something like 5'2 am 5'5ish 5'6ish with lifts I will be close to 5'8
5'5 is giga manlet lmao, also i rmb on ur first account u were 5'4. Below 6ft anything more than 1.5inch lifts are very noticeable so good luck with trying to fraud 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30254
he looks like a toddler. where i live, he'd be laughed at for approaching women

so tired of delusional incels here
Fucker, I would make u a loser if I was on ur country, al 15 slays I slayed upto now are super hot biches ..where are u from I would do better even in your country