I am ugly ash and want to reach MTN need help

seburban

seburban

Iron
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Posts
33
Reputation
11
I hate how i fucking look my only redeeming factors is i have decent muscle mass and am 6’0 and can’t hard max because im poor and cant blast because im gonna do natural bodybuilding I really need help with my asymmetry and just overall look just fyi i’m growing my hair out and have this fuck ass fade because i’ve been in the military but were getting out in a couple months so ima grow my hair and i’m using minoxidil on my eyebrow already it’s like that because of alopecia
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7991.jpeg
    IMG_7991.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7982.jpeg
    IMG_7982.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

Rigged231
Replies
8
Views
68
geekr
geekr
S
Replies
3
Views
39
slayshots
S
αяєѕση
Replies
14
Views
97
bakshi
bakshi
D
Replies
6
Views
76
s1xnan
s1xnan
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
28
mikey2pants
mikey2pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top