I am unable to control my temperament

J

J o r o

The jews are claiming my life
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Posts
836
Reputation
522
holy shit I go HAM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
Same, sometimes I lash out on people in my family like a little bitch.
 
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
low iq trait
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024, norwegianfreak and J o r o
i need to control this because someone can take adventage of this and bait me to get a reaction HOLY SHIT. Its like i cannot think. I can answer but i should be careful with my reactions really
 
beta trait, grow the fuck up
 
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
blame the jews
 
  • +1
Reactions: goyard and J o r o
now i feel ashamed after lashing out but i hate it holy shit when people are trying to manipulate me.

You can say they deserve for trying to manipulate me and blackmail me it made my blood boil. BUT i wanna be able to keep my cool even if im raging because many people want to have a reaction out of u
 

Similar threads

kubusasss
Replies
0
Views
19
kubusasss
kubusasss
driesh456
Replies
4
Views
26
rubberbands
R
N
Replies
0
Views
35
notcentral
N
synccc12438
Replies
4
Views
29
synccc12438
synccc12438
C
Replies
1
Views
27
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top