I am white passing even though I look middle eastern

I

imogurfamilia

Platinum
Eyes are truly the most important part of the face. Because of my green/blue light hunter eyes, I am able to say I am white passing/white (@StrangerDanger can confirm).

Eye color is MORE important than your skin color for your phenotype

How much do you think the color of ur eyes matter when it comes to which ethnicity u are perceived as.

Tagging people I mog;

@Korea @Thompsonz @ArvidGustavsson @Octillionaire3 @Biggdink @LooksOverAll @ForeverRecession @AscendingHero @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @loox @Amnesia @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13332, GetShrekt and 7 others
The boy is back and ready for war

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, incel194012940 and Deleted member 15577
Eyes are truly the most important part of the face. Because of my green/blue light hunter eyes, I am able to say I am white passing/white
What’s your ethnicity then?

The boy is back and ready for war
also answer the question. How much do you think your eye color matters for your perceived ethnicity

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Not you again:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: imogurfamilia
You can shout Allahakbar in a crowded place and all the women would still run towards you bcz of your eye area

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, johncruz12345, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
arabs can easy pass as white if they have blue eyes. Given they don't have dark skin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and imogurfamilia
arabs can easy pass as white if they have blue eyes. Given they don't have dark skin.
I have a light color skin and also green/blue light hunter eyes. I would consider it white passing/white

You can shout Allahakbar in a crowded place and all the women would still run towards you bcz of your eye area
I feel like it would be obvious it’s a joke because I have light hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
German/Turk
Can’t believe I’ve been arguing this whole time with a kebab vendor orospucocugu nazi abused dog.

I need to leave this shithole

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, Deleted member 17763 and 5 others
you mog @heightface so hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and imogurfamilia
Can’t believe I’ve been arguing this whole time with a kebab vendor orospucocugu nazi abused dog.

I need to leave this shithole
is german not a good pheno to have?

Also you shouldn’t judge someone off of their race/gender/sexual orientation as those are things people cannot control & judging off that would be unjust

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14160 and imogurfamilia
  • Love it
  • +1
@StrangerDanger post that Afghan gandy

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger post that Afghan gandy
C57f51752dd8b4d90c61dad9b49e38a3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscensionMan98, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 13332 and imogurfamilia
did he post on the forum? can you link me the post?

(I don’t have to see tho as I have a psl god eye area :feelsgood:)
Your eyebrows are pathetic and feminine. You should do something about that.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and imogurfamilia
Yes I am currently improving them and working on it. A looksmaxxer admits his weaknesses and tries his best improve them

isn’t this the exact skin color I have @StrangerDanger? Imo he looks white passing.

@SMESH @Korea @Biggdink @8PSLcel @unwhippedcream u reckon he looks white/white passing?
You look whiter/more european

He has terrorist features

• Woah
Reactions: imogurfamilia
You look whiter/more european

He has terrorist features
I am european that’s why I probably look european tbh. I think his eyes might halo him enough to say he is white passing without the facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
A3DFFE87 500A 4A51 A635 74C91769C619

Imagine looking like this and not roping

@heightface kys ugly faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and 2 others
Imp

I mog this kid back to the fusion of his embryo
You obviously don’t mog me. I would love to see a mog battle between you and @Korea or @Thompsonz.

JFL are you really warring with this abused dog? This faggot literally pmed me a link to his shitty discord server asking me to join. I click on the link and only 4 people have joined JFL. This guy is an abused dog who can't even make 10 people join his own discord server, he is that hated on this site. The fact you give this abused dog any attention is an act of mercy on your behalf. I didn't even join his server in the end.

I wouldn't even bother trying to respond to this pathetic cuckold, he literally begs 5'5 curries to join his server

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15577
JFL are you really warring with this abused dog? This faggot literally pmed me a link to his shitty discord server asking me to join. I click on the link and only 4 people have joined JFL. This guy is an abused dog who can't even make 10 people join his own discord server, he is that hated on this site. The fact you give this abused dog any attention is an act of mercy on your behalf. I didn't even join his server in the end.

I wouldn't even bother trying to respond to this pathetic cuckold, he literally begs 5'5 curries to join his server
Damn, I thought you were a good person on the forum. My interactions with you were good hence why I invited you.

If you do not want to interact with me anymore you can hit the ignore button

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

He invited me too.

Simply told him “fuck no” and left it at that.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Damn, I thought you were a good person on the forum. My interactions with you were good hence why I invited you.

@FailedNormieManlet is a good guy we are both just cranky from fasting all day. Don’t mean any harm.

Your posting style is annoying tho.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, imogurfamilia and 1 other person

you are a troll who never posts face and claims he is a rising star on looksmax. You are probably an okay person irl, but your dog like behaviour must stop.
He invited me too.

Simply told him “fuck no” and left it at that.
I don't blame you

• +1
Reactions: imogurfamilia and Deleted member 15577
@FailedNormieManlet is a good guy we are both just cranky from fasting all day. Don’t mean any harm.

u are also on finasteride right? I heard that also makes your mood worse

• JFL
isn’t this the exact skin color I have @StrangerDanger? Imo he looks white passing.
@SMESH @Korea @Biggdink @8PSLcel @unwhippedcream u reckon he looks white/white passing?
He looks like sun burnt european. I hav'nt seen your face though but that's a good colour if you have it.

• Woah
  • Love it

this tbh. Your post style is what annoys me more than anything. I don't really hate anyone on this site, apart from self hating curries/racists. As long as you don't fall in any of those groups we are good

• +1
you are a troll who never posts face and claims he is a rising star on looksmax. You are probably an okay person irl, but your dog like behaviour must stop.

I don't blame you
jfl at you. Why the fuck would I post my face on a forum like this seeking validation. No one’s rate is going to change my face hence why do it?

jfl at you. Why the fuck would I post my face on a forum like this seeking validation. No one’s rate is going to change my face hence why do it?
PSL 8 god claims require evidence

He looks like sun burnt european. I hav'nt seen your face though but that's a good colour if you have it.
thank you . appreciate the honesty