I am white passing even though I look middle eastern

Lmao watch it kid
I didn’t mean it as an insult? I remember u saying something along the lines of that. My bad if I am recalling incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
I didn’t mean it as an insult? I remember u saying something along the lines of that. My bad if I am recalling incorrectly
It’s a joke, fin doesn’t affect mood but I use it as an excuse to attack my forum opps.

• So Sad
Reactions: imogurfamilia
this tbh. Your post style is what annoys me more than anything. I don't really hate anyone on this site, apart from self hating curries/racists. As long as you don't fall in any of those groups we are good
Ye I am not racist homophobic misogynistic in any way. It’s all good, I just took ur first message wrong ig

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ye I am not racist homophobic misogynistic in any way. It’s all good, I just took ur first message wrong ig
dw then bro, I don't acc hate you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and imogurfamilia
It’s a joke, fin doesn’t affect mood but I use it as an excuse to attack my forum opps.
so you were lying to me? :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Wtf is white passing
If someone looks white it means they have majority of white genes
Muh white passing:soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: imogurfamilia
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 13332 and imogurfamilia
Most Turkish/German coalition tends to be white passing, because Turkish is not a pure race and therefore less dominant.

I said overall. I. Mog. Not only eye area
Yeah overall you have best face idk if @imogurfamilia or @Thompsonz could compete with the full package

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 13332 and imogurfamilia
Yeah overall you have best face idk if @imogurfamilia or @Thompsonz could compete with the full package
it is what it is. @heightface I think it’s time u claim ur spot and solidify yourself as a psl god

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Wtf is white passing
If someone looks white it means they have majority of white genes
Muh white passing:soy:
I’m german/turk. Does it mean I have middle eastern or european genes? or both

my eye area is close to his level in my opinion. Pm me
I can't

that's a massive claim. Can't believe a gifa chad eye area claim with no evidence.
I would dm you if you weren’t a greycel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
it is what it is. @heightface I think it’s time u claim ur spot and solidify yourself as a psl god
@heightface is a streetshitting shitskin paki dog. I will actually bully this faggot into roping don’t piss me off.

@heightface is a streetshitting shitskin paki dog. I will actually bully this faggot into roping don’t piss me off.
he is decently good looking imo and fashion maxxed

JFL are you really warring with this abused dog? This faggot literally pmed me a link to his shitty discord server asking me to join. I click on the link and only 4 people have joined JFL. This guy is an abused dog who can't even make 10 people join his own discord server, he is that hated on this site. The fact you give this abused dog any attention is an act of mercy on your behalf. I didn't even join his server in the end.

I wouldn't even bother trying to respond to this pathetic cuckold, he literally begs 5'5 curries to join his server
10 people now :chad:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and imogurfamilia