I apologize to the niggas i told to killthemselves for the whole regret matter

rollthefuckingdice

rollthefuckingdice

1st non racist kas main
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
3,250
Reputation
5,446
I have heard from both sides and this matter isnt worth arguing about i just saw the sh pic and lwky tought some malicious shit was going on there
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, greylurker, _Jason_ and 1 other person
Unkill yourself
@eyes33 spread the word if you may
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
did dp get to u nigga:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
No nigga i just know greypiller wont be siding w any retarded shithead thats what made me aware
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
OP was blackmailed by Regret and his goons
 
I have heard from both sides and this matter isnt worth arguing about i just saw the sh pic and lwky tought some malicious shit was going on there
u broke my heart too now id like u to apologize
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greylurker and rollthefuckingdice
if they are genuinely innocent then i apologise too...
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and rollthefuckingdice
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and _Jason_
was the screenshot fake then?
All of them seemed normal exept the self harm one witch im not sure abt its the one that even made me side against him
I am switzerland now
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and _Jason_
I have heard from both sides and this matter isnt worth arguing about i just saw the sh pic and lwky tought some malicious shit was going on there
Doxpiller slimed bro:forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_ and eyes33

Similar threads

rollthefuckingdice
Replies
8
Views
38
pexy
pexy
JewishNationalist
Replies
92
Views
388
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
chud10282892
Replies
6
Views
47
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
hexum.dnd
Replies
10
Views
42
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Nyrо
Replies
23
Views
112
antatrik
antatrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top