I apologized to my wife, I stepped WAY out of line

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
The other day, I saw a text message pop up on my wife’s phone from her 6’5 coworker. The text message showed his 9 inch penis with the caption “can’t wait for next time!”

I must admit I felt a little bummed out that my wife was obviously cheating on me :rolleyes:.

So I approached her about it. I didn’t wanna make her mad though.

I said, “um, honey, what’s this?” And I showed her the text message.

Right away she punched me and I fell to the ground (I’m a small guy, 5’5, and very narrow)

She then screamed “Gosh! You’re always in my business! Stop being so nosy! Yeah, we had sex, whatever! If you keep pestering me like this I will get a divorce!”

So I started crying and begging for her forgiveness. She said that she’ll forgive me if I do one thing. And that one thing was to sleep on the couch that night, so I did.

But she didn’t tell me that the coworker was coming over!

So they had sex in my bedroom, in the house I pay, and then the coworker left early the next morning.

I apologized one more time to my wife and she said “it’s going to take a bit for me to forgive you for what you did. Don’t yell at me like that anymore. If you behave for the next 4 months we’ll have sex, how about that?”

And yippie! I smiled! :owo:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, WhiteGoodman, PubertyMaxxer and 11 others
A modern romance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, vaninskybird, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
its not funny guys. its sad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Chadpreetmaybe and Deleted member 17829
Yeah dude it was very romantic😢

Its satire obviously for new dummies users
oh i thought that was from reddit instead of :

A0461762358 10

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
oh i thought that was from reddit instead of :

View attachment 1627884
Reddit isn't that pathetic
Reddit in all honesty is good when you go to peptides, peds, and steroids subreddit
And some few outliers like biohacking

Supplelements subreddits are dumb fucks that ask shitty basic questions
And have no sense of self judgment
Same with other mainstream subreddits

Only somewhat slightly hardcore subreddits are good
The others are either bullshit or very basic you won't learn shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Reddit isn't that pathetic
Reddit in all honesty is good when you go to peptides, peds, and steroids subreddit
And some few outliers like biohacking

Supplelements subreddits are dumb fucks that ask shitty basic questions
And have no sense of self judgment
Same with other mainstream subreddits

Only somewhat slightly hardcore subreddits are good
The others are either bullshit or very basic you won't learn shit

it is

reddit is peak midwittery

even for specific info you can find older forums that are better suited for

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
stories like this are le redditor's attempt to be le satire and le ironic, while failing to understand that they just predicted their future marriage

The other day, I saw a text message pop up on my wife’s phone from her 6’5 coworker. The text message showed his 9 inch penis with the caption “can’t wait for next time!”

I must admit I felt a little bummed out that my wife was obviously cheating on me :rolleyes:.

So I approached her about it. I didn’t wanna make her mad though.

I said, “um, honey, what’s this?” And I showed her the text message.

Right away she punched me and I fell to the ground (I’m a small guy, 5’5, and very narrow)

She then screamed “Gosh! You’re always in my business! Stop being so nosy! Yeah, we had sex, whatever! If you keep pestering me like this I will get a divorce!”

So I started crying and begging for her forgiveness. She said that she’ll forgive me if I do one thing. And that one thing was to sleep on the couch that night, so I did.

But she didn’t tell me that the coworker was coming over!

So they had sex in my bedroom, in the house I pay, and then the coworker left early the next morning.

I apologized one more time to my wife and she said “it’s going to take a bit for me to forgive you for what you did. Don’t yell at me like that anymore. If you behave for the next 4 months we’ll have sex, how about that?”

And yippie! I smiled! :owo:
Good for you. I'm glad things worked out for the best. Just keep your anger under control next time and stop jumping to conclusions so fast.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Vermilioncore
Girls cringe at subchads demanding anything other than LTR

The best way for normies is to get into a LTR but simply not investing any time/money into it. And cheat if the possibility occurs.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and WhiteGoodman