I APPROACHED 50 FOIDS TODAY (GTFIH) (ITS SO OVER)

I agree. I posted a 2021 study on almost 15.000 Vietnamese men and their average included men with ED, yet they were close to 6 on average. A 2016 Korean study put the average at 5.33” BP which is slightly higher than the western (not global!!) average of 5.17” BP x 4.59”. People like to cope with it being a supposed “global” study but the fact is most participants were Europeans (and a few West Asians a.k.a. “Middle Easterners”), so I consider that number to be the true western average as opposed to the “global average.”
Yes this is the truth, salty white cuck boys wanna cope and post some pseudoscience graph with no research background at all

Not only that Asians have harder dicks in general and have lower rates of ED than these salty white cucks

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes this is the truth, salty white cuck boys wanna cope and post some pseudoscience graph with no research background at all

Not only that Asians have harder dicks in general and have lower rates of ED than these salty white cucks
It’s not just the whites doing that, blacks are guilty of that as well saying Asians (South and East) are small.

It’s not just the whites doing that, blacks are guilty of that as well saying Asians (South and East) are small.
True fuck the black people who say that too, but its mostly white supremacist and a lot of the time they’re salty incel cucks 😹

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
True fuck the black people who say that too, but its mostly white supremacist and a lot of the time they’re salty incel cucks 😹
Yeah screw anyone who says that. White, niggers, spics, towelheads, chechenfags, turkroaches. They like to cope.

• +1
You niggas asked, i deliver. @mrriceguy thanks for the idea
View attachment 2286400
First ill do a quick summary of what i did and where i was: My cousin asked me to get her some shit at a korean mart so i took a tram to the bus terminal and got to the kmart. Then after that i went to the main square of Zagreb to go to Muller and buy some other shit.

I asked out exactly 50 foids (i counted in my notes app JFL). Also all of them were in my age range (15-16)

I just came up to them and asked "Hi how old are you? Can i have your snap/insta?" Just the normal cucked questions.

PART 1: THE BUS TERMINAL, 12 FOIDS
Also, for clarification, i didnt enter the terminal, but thats how the tram stop is called. Idk how to explain it to you amerimutts.
Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of tourists since its summer. 4 of the foids i asked out were SEAmonkeys, 3 were 15, 1 was 16. I asked them where theyre from and they said Vietnam :lul: . One was a mtb, others were bloatmaxxed ltbs.
View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

Other 8 were all croatian foids, heres some creepshots of them
View attachment 2286649
I asked out the one with red hair, überover for my creepshotting skills. Even tho by the end of the day they got better.
View attachment 2286652

Guess how many foids said yes?

Theres still hope, right?

PART 2: THE KOREAN MART, 18 FOIDS

This was the foid wageslaving there, cute face and good pheno, she looked a bit older than the subhumans i asked out in part 1 but i gave it a try since maybe she just has bad skin genes.

She ended up being 26 years old and dating this bloatmaxxed skinnyfat tallfag ccp (i heared them talking in chinese). It was brutally humilliating. They ended up laughing it off since theyre adults. Also i got brutally lifemogged by both of them.
View attachment 2286659View attachment 2286660

I bought some noodles my cousin wanted for 30jewros and i also got myself a gook soda.

When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel.

0. AGAIN.

PART 3: IN THE TRAM, 8 FOIDS

Here are some pictures of the gook soda, I didnt spend 2 jewros on it just to not post it on mumbaimax.org
View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
It mogged tbh, solid 7.5/10. Gave me lots of energy to continue to do this experiement. After getting rejected 30 times i really needed that. I only took 1 creepshot because i forgot the ticket so i was scared of the kontrola.
View attachment 2286690
This fucking foid asked me if i was fucking high JFL over for my NCT.

0. FUCKING AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS OVER AND I WAS JUST DOING IT TO GET IT DONE SO I CAN POST A THREAD ABOUT IT.

PART 4: TRG BANA JELAČIĆA AND MÜLLER, 9 FOIDS
View attachment 2286700
There was so much people i was too scared to creepshots so all of the creepshots i took are just pants and shoes of the foid JFL.

Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs. They said they dont give personal info to strangers.

I spent a total of about 7 minutes with them because the Muller was fucking big. Personalitystacies for sure, they were clearly disgusted by me but still helped me.
View attachment 2286706

PART 5: THE PARK NEAR MY APARTMENT, 1 FOID

I censored her face because she looked subhuman enough to browse this forum. Felt bad. Gigaover for me for gettung rejected by a subhuman.
View attachment 2286716

I just realized i asked 48 foids out, not 50. Over for my jewish notes app.

IN CONCLUSION: Jbw is shitskin cope. The bloatmaxxed Viet foid looked at me like this :feelswow: and started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO" in an autistic SEAmonkey accent while shaking her finger.

Subhuman eye area = subhuman drug dealer in eyes of foids

I am a subhuman and i should have never done something a transracial femboy asked me to do.

Honestly mirin myself for being low inhib to do this shit. But im seriously concearned over my non-NTness, i did this just because some .orgcel asked me to. I kinda knew id get rejected by everyone from the start, my only motivation was to post a thread about this when j get back home.

@mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ceo @HeightPilledum @Cheesyrumble @Artemis @comingtothisJFL @Krakowski @ascension @incel194012940 @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Dr. Bludy @dakchuh
If you never stop, you'll land one eventually which is all you need, until she leaves you and you start the search again.

• So Sad
autism

• So Sad
View attachment 2286400
First ill do a quick summary of what i did and where i was: My cousin asked me to get her some shit at a korean mart so i took a tram to the bus terminal and got to the kmart. Then after that i went to the main square of Zagreb to go to Muller and buy some other shit.

I asked out exactly 50 foids (i counted in my notes app JFL). Also all of them were in my age range (15-16)

I just came up to them and asked "Hi how old are you? Can i have your snap/insta?" Just the normal cucked questions.

Also, for clarification, i didnt enter the terminal, but thats how the tram stop is called. Idk how to explain it to you amerimutts.
Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of tourists since its summer. 4 of the foids i asked out were SEAmonkeys, 3 were 15, 1 was 16. I asked them where theyre from and they said Vietnam :lul: . One was a mtb, others were bloatmaxxed ltbs.
View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
I asked out the one with red hair, überover for my creepshotting skills. Even tho by the end of the day they got better.
View attachment 2286652

This was the foid wageslaving there, cute face and good pheno, she looked a bit older than the subhumans i asked out in part 1 but i gave it a try since maybe she just has bad skin genes.

She ended up being 26 years old and dating this bloatmaxxed skinnyfat tallfag ccp (i heared them talking in chinese). It was brutally humilliating. They ended up laughing it off since theyre adults. Also i got brutally lifemogged by both of them.

I bought some noodles my cousin wanted for 30jewros and i also got myself a gook soda.

When i left i saw 4 friendgroups of foids. I came up to each of them and said "Hey i thought you girls are so pretty, could i have your instagrams?:soy::soy::soy:" They pretended to be busy and said they have to get to the shop. They looked happy which was extreme ragefuel.

0. AGAIN.

Here are some pictures of the gook soda, I didnt spend 2 jewros on it just to not post it on mumbaimax.org
View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
It mogged tbh, solid 7.5/10. Gave me lots of energy to continue to do this experiement. After getting rejected 30 times i really needed that. I only took 1 creepshot because i forgot the ticket so i was scared of the kontrola.
View attachment 2286690

0. FUCKING AGAIN. AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS OVER AND I WAS JUST DOING IT TO GET IT DONE SO I CAN POST A THREAD ABOUT IT.

View attachment 2286700
There was so much people i was too scared to creepshots so all of the creepshots i took are just pants and shoes of the foid JFL.

Then i went to Müller to buy a protein bar, there i asked a group of 3 foids to tell me where they are. They took me to the place the bars were and there i asked them for their IGs. They said they dont give personal info to strangers.

I spent a total of about 7 minutes with them because the Muller was fucking big. Personalitystacies for sure, they were clearly disgusted by me but still helped me.
View attachment 2286706

I censored her face because she looked subhuman enough to browse this forum. Felt bad. Gigaover for me for gettung rejected by a subhuman.
View attachment 2286716

IN CONCLUSION: Jbw is shitskin cope. The bloatmaxxed Viet foid looked at me like this :feelswow: and started screaming "NO NO NO NO NO" in an autistic SEAmonkey accent while shaking her finger.

I am a subhuman and i should have never done something a transracial femboy asked me to do.

Honestly mirin myself for being low inhib to do this shit. But im seriously concearned over my non-NTness, i did this just because some .orgcel asked me to. I kinda knew id get rejected by everyone from the start, my only motivation was to post a thread about this when j get back home.

@mrriceguy @TRUE_CEL @ceo @HeightPilledum @Cheesyrumble @Artemis @comingtothisJFL @Krakowski @ascension @incel194012940 @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Dr. Bludy @dakchuh
Jebeni retardu stani se doxxat

• JFL
Ne doxxam se ne zivim u tom dijelu grada

Gotovo za balkancelove, toliko nas tu ima
Niggeru objavija si svoju sliku i grad di zivis kys moment

• JFL
Niggeru objavija si svoju sliku i grad di zivis kys moment
Ma ko da ce ovi mumbai residenti ic doxxat me

Cak i da me doxxaju bolj me kurac

I puno ljudi zivi u slumsima zagreba pa nea veze

• JFL
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

Cold approaching is cringe PUA nonsense that just makes you look like a desperate, creepy, and thirsty loser to women. Every time I hear hoes talking about dudes who do this shit, it's always in a negative way. "Some stranger tried hitting on me at the grocery store eewww!"

Even chads don't do this shit, cuz chad doesn't need to make a fool out of himself approaching random women on the street when he can easily just get any of the ones he actually knows with little effort.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and aspiringexcel
as i said, just approach 100 of them and see if the black pill isnt real brother, youll see

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the worst part is that girls in your age range are far easier than when they get exposed to tinder LOL. youre basically truecel jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and aspiringexcel
Needs to be repinned. Kudos to OP for having the balls to take such suicide inducing black pills. Truth is that most guys would get the exact same results

• Love it
View attachment 2286400

View attachment 2286643
This was the mtb
View attachment 2286644

View attachment 2286649
View attachment 2286652

0. AGAIN.

View attachment 2286683
View attachment 2286684
View attachment 2286690

View attachment 2286700

View attachment 2286706

View attachment 2286716

Spray and pray rizz

• JFL