I ask a women if she reject me because I'm ugly and she lie. Women can't the truth

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I know a milf with 42 years old and we have a date and she not want more dates. I ask if I'm ugly and she reply this. I hate women they never say the truth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810_151226.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810_151226.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Can you please demonstate a super effective exercise for me?

Grab a thick rope, tie it around your neck, hang the other end of it onto something stable like a doorframe, and then do a bicep curl with your neck.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and exo
I know a milf with 42 years old and we have a date and she not want more dates. I ask if I'm ugly and she reply this. I hate women they never say the truth
show pics of milf

Grab a thick rope, tie it around your neck, hang the other end of it onto something stable like a doorframe, and then do a bicep curl with your neck.
Over for me

Bump for my subhumanity

that nooo omg no was very patronising

call her an ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 19994
They never admit it, I don’t even understand what they have to lose by admitting it. Their sense of self righteousness maybe?

I don’t even bother texting back any more, getting useful information from women is like getting blood from a stone.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 19994
Maybe it's your autism, Bruno. Most neurodivergent men will never get into a relationship (or pass off their DNA), unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Nick.Harte
Maybe it's your autism, Bruno. Most neurodivergent men will never get into a relationship (or pass off their DNA), unfortunately.
But she only want a fwb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Nick.Harte
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and humanoidsub7
Damn I would love it if OP got permabanned

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Nick.Harte
They never admit it, I don’t even understand what they have to lose by admitting it. Their sense of self righteousness maybe?

I don’t even bother texting back any more, getting useful information from women is like getting blood from a stone.
Yeah uhmm actions speak louder than words. I’ve noticed that foids go for the better looking or taller guys and then tell ya that it’s your manners/ attitude.

dont bully badg you slavpoop