I asked my Thai friend to rate a member

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
0KRQgED.png



I'm shocked.. she's usually kind and about these things and not brutal
 
Who's the guy OP?
 
its me isnt it
 
I'm not saying, I refuse to contribute to an Incel roping
 
2 possibilities:
He's attractive and she's coping hard because she knows that she can never him
He's a subhuman that needs to rope and she was right
 
2 possibilities:
He's attractive and she's coping hard because she knows that she can never him
He's a subhuman that needs to rope and she was right
Post your pic I'll ask about u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
was it a curry ?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhuman trash
who cares thai foids in thailand that arent westernised would fuck anything with a dick
 
tPerGf9.png


You asked for it
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Deleted member 1680 and maxmendietta
tPerGf9.png


You asked for it

imagine being a 2/10 curry and asking for a blonde white girl.

jfl and there's still who believes that it's men who have unrealistic standards.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3055, Deleted member 1680 and janoycresva
Many many men
vVWZWmf.jpg


I
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: janoycresva

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
14
Views
70
gymcel64
gymcel64
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
21
Sett
Sett
ESR
Replies
4
Views
50
sneakyylegend
sneakyylegend
arlo_420
Replies
13
Views
90
_Jason_
_Jason_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top