I asked women: "If height matters to you, is it ok then that weight matters to men?"

reborn

reborn

Banned
Women are very offended if you tell them that you do not want a fat girl. Yet at the same time they want tall guys which is the same thing. I asked women about it and of course they were pissed of and offended merely by the question itself.

Most of them take like 10 minutes before they even come up with some kind of bullshit to explain why it's different. Which is because it is NOT different. They usually say: "I want a tall guy so I can feel protected".

So I answered: "What if a man also wants the feeling to be a protector and a 0.5 ton hippo does not give him that feeling?"

But they reject that and say men just want a skinny woman for sexual reasons and therefore it is not the same as them wanting a tall guy.

This kind of shit is what makes me lose attraction to women more and more as I get older. I wish they could just be honest and admit that sex and attraction is all just about reproduction which has been shaped by millenia of evolution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BirdsOfPrey, noodlelover, Xangsane and 27 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Xangsane, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
the first problem was you trying to have an intellectual conversation with women.

They aren't capable. All women are retarded in that aspect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, Constantin Denis, sun21 and 37 others
'tism, tip of my hat to you, buck

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 14262
Most of them take like 10 minutes before they even come up with some kind of bullshit to explain why it's different. Which is because it is NOT different. They usually say: "I want a tall guy so I can feel protected".

Actually it's different, because you can lose weight much more easier than increse height

Women are very offended if you tell them that you do not want a fat girl. Yet at the same time they want tall guys which is the same thing. I asked women about it and of course they were pissed of and offended merely by the question itself.

So I answered: "What if a man also wants the feeling to be a protector and a 0.5 ton hippo does not give him that feeling?"

But they reject that and say men just want a skinny woman for sexual reasons and therefore it is not the same as them wanting a tall guy.

This kind of shit is what makes me lose attraction to women more and more as I get older. I wish they could just be honest and admit that sex and attraction is all just about reproduction which has been shaped by millenia of evolution.
Don't get into these kinds of useless discussions with women. Just tell em that you like what you like and you don't really care about how anyone else feels about it. Don't try to reason with them.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 8 others
> asking what woman want

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 14781, NumbThePain and 5 others

thats why balkan women are based and blackpilled and will admit it. Look what Melania Trump told about the reason trump has choosen her.

Balkan people are blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Baldingman1998

Americanfags are not blackpilled because your country lies on a false premise that everyone can achieve the same amount of goals with hard work and shit while in reality its different so people are trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Fear, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Female favoring double standards are the only thing women will fight and die for.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 14781, metagross and 2 others
Why did you even try
Even if you were right women always win in the end

I did a "bumble experiment" before a few days.
I didn't specify height in the profile and asked the women out on a date. Then I asked how tall they are and said I'm 5'9" (I am 5'10" btw). Wasn't a problem for any woman, even women of similar height, zero negative comments. And I've only swiped attractive women to the right.
If you want, I'll make a thread with screenshots.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, chadferguson, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
I didn't specify height in the profile and asked the women out on a date. Then I asked how tall they are and said I'm 5'9" (I am 5'10" btw). Wasn't a problem for any woman, even women of similar height, zero negative comments. And I've only swiped attractive women to the right.

On Bumble? Isn't that some kind of leftist dating platform? They are probably virtue signalling and once they are your girlfriend they will cheat on you with Chad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Stevensmithgerard
On Bumble? Isn't that some kind of leftist dating platform?
It's all the same shit. The only difference on bumble is that after a match as a man you can't text, the woman has to write to you first. On Tinder, the woman has to go through 100 messages and reply to the guy she likes. In the end, it's almost the same principle

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14781, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
It's all the same shit. The only difference on bumble is that after a match as a man you can't text, the woman has to write to you first. On Tinder, the woman has to go through 100 messages and reply to the guy she likes. In the end, it's almost the same principle
So women have actually texted you first? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
Have women texted you first on other sites? Or is Bumble really different?
On bumble it's a must for the girl to text first. I don't want to brag, but I'm also regularly contacted first on Tinder or Insta.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Preoximerianas
I wish they could just be honest and admit that sex and attraction is all just about reproduction which has been shaped by millenia of evolution.
Blackpill moment :blackpill:

Women are very offended if you tell them that you do not want a fat girl.
I swear on God I will never touch again a woman who has a bodyfat percentage above 15%

I was deflowered by a 30% bodyfat girl at 20 and recently had a 14month-long LTR with a girl who has an attractive face but some belly due to her 23% bodyfat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7098 and joeveniro
Cause on bumble you were filtered out. Women can specify which height they want on bumble. Also, its just assumed that if a man doesn't include his height in his bio he is under 6 feet (which is mostly true).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lorsss
I swear on God I will never touch again a woman who has a bodyfat percentage above 15%

I was deflowered by a 30% bodyfat girl at 20 and recently had a 14month-long LTR with a girl who has an attractive face but some belly due to her 23% bodyfat
no idea why but if the girl doesnt have a flat skinny belly is such a turn off for me tbh i feel you
id rather date a 6/10 ( facially ) girl with flat cute belly than a 8/10 girl with chubby belly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and germanlooks
Cause on bumble you were filtered out. Women can specify which height they want on bumble. Also, its just assumed that if a man doesn't include his height in his bio he is under 6 feet (which is mostly true).
JFL, imagine the feminists' reaction if a dating appl. gave the opportunity to filter out women with high body mass index

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Women are very offended if you tell them that you do not want a fat girl. Yet at the same time they want tall guys which is the same thing.
it's actually not even the same. Height can't be changed essentially. While a fat cow, can just stop eating shit

i recall this woman, whom did for a Tv show. To proof fat people are laziy. She would go fat for the programm, and than afer she got fat. She wold try to lsoe it all again. Which she atually did, quit quickly.
So yeah, she did proof those fatties were lazy and eat shit.
It was kinda entertaining to watch. The parts how she hated getting fat, beacuse she had to for the show. And the parts, where she debated the fatties was also entertaining

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Fear, Xangsane and 5 others
Read again, I did not enter a height in my bumble settings so the filter does not be apply to me.

no woman wants a tall man, all they want is chad face + gymmaxed body + average height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Xangsane, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, .👽., germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13787

Yes, they want to feel protected, therefore it's sexually attractive to them. Obvious meaning bro:lul:

Funnily enough men can say "we just want a life partner and fat girls don't live as long":forcedsmile:

If they say "but muh sexual reasons" then say the same thing back lol, say 'ok fine then you only want tall men because you're a whore for height" (they are)

It's always the fucking 5'0 girls as well that are obsessed with height too, I don't want to breed these whore midgets:forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
it's actually not even the same. Height can't be changed essentially.
I don't believe this tbh

My dad was 5'7 and my mum was 5'0 (typical curry heights), I was brought up in Australia where everyone is tall tbh, I think playing sports helps a lot. Play australian football, rugby, european football, get good sleep, nutrition (my parents were veg lol) and average guy should easily be 6'0:unsure:

I don't believe this tbh

My dad was 5'7 and my mum was 5'0 (typical curry heights), I was brought up in Australia where everyone is tall tbh, I think playing sports helps a lot. Play australian football, rugby, european football, get good sleep, nutrition (my parents were veg lol) and average guy should easily be 6'0:unsure:
Im not saying lifestyle choices have no effect on your height when you are young and growing, but it's def mostly genetic. I have a friend who spent his youth sitting on his ass playing vidya and he's 6'7 atm

Im not saying lifestyle choices have no effect on your height when you are young and growing, but it's def mostly genetic. I have a friend who spent his youth sitting on his ass playing vidya and he's 6'7 atm
Oof that's tuff. Maybe he had lots of beef (known to have a decent concentration of GH)? I didn't have any because my parents are Hindu lol:forcedsmile:

women don't care if you don't like fat women lmao, only ones that do are the whales themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
only short women want tall men, 5'2>
no woman wants a tall man
1419F4E9 2CB2 471A B4D0 3D4011172082
99D7FC98 51AF 4CE1 A603 25932288F758

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Might be a LARP or you are talking to specific kind of foids JFL. Never heard a women get offended by this irl it's kinda an Incel fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Are you guys just DMing girls on r/inceltear lol?

I don't believe this tbh

Just have a time machine or be blackpilled by 12 Years old theory. Also I was super active in my teens, my dad is 6'2 mom is 5'6" and I still ended up being 5'9"

Just have a time machine or be blackpilled by 12 Years old theory. Also I was super active in my teens, my dad is 6'2 mom is 5'6" and I still ended up being 5'9"
Well it's not about being blackpilled, just be from a good household in a good country theory more like.

Read again, I did not enter a height in my bumble settings so the filter does not be apply to me.
So false, go try it yourself, filter for women within a certain height and you will only see women within that height

Oof that's tuff. Maybe he had lots of beef (known to have a decent concentration of GH)? I didn't have any because my parents are Hindu lol:forcedsmile:
Should have added that he's been overweight his whole life :lul: so how tall are you with your hindu diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Should have added that he's been overweight his whole life :lul: so how tall are you with your hindu diet
6'3

It's not Hindu lol proper Hindu diet is no meat, I still have meat everyday because it's normal here. No beef though, I could've been taller:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
I don't believe this tbh

My dad was 5'7 and my mum was 5'0 (typical curry heights), I was brought up in Australia where everyone is tall tbh, I think playing sports helps a lot. Play australian football, rugby, european football, get good sleep, nutrition (my parents were veg lol)
brutal, did you at least get dairy growing up? how tall did you manage to get growing up as a vegetarian, did you get fish?

brutal, did you at least get dairy growing up? how tall did you manage to get growing up as a vegetarian, did you get fish?
I wasn't vegetarian, and I'm not either. My parents decided not to cuck me that way. I'm 6'3 but I won't be the tallest brother in the end, my little bro is 99th+ percentile for his age and the doctor said he'll likely grow to at least 6'6. He's low IQ though, but he will be heightmogger:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Don't drive yourself crazy expecting women to acknowledge their hypocrisy on stuff like this. They're like children man, it simply won't register.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I wasn't vegetarian, and I'm not either. My parents decided not to cuck me that way. I'm 6'3
you got lucky in an unlucky situation, meanwhile @FastBananaCEO is an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
you got lucky in an unlucky situation, meanwhile @FastBananaCEO is an abused dog
Lol I don't know if it's luck, my parents are actually tall for their time period and country. Also my older brother is 6'1, so somehow my 5'0 mum popped out 3 6'0 boys:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Lol I don't know if it's luck, my parents are actually tall for their time period and country. Also my older brother is 6'1, so somehow my 5'0 mum popped out 3 6'0 boys:lul:
I meant lucky as in they still fed you adequate nutrition despite being vegetarians that only eat fish