I asked women: "If height matters to you, is it ok then that weight matters to men?"

Actually they didn't even eat fish in their childhoods:unsure:Or even eggs.

Yes it is lucky I guess, otherwise I would be short AND sub 6, OVER:lul:
copious amounts of dairy?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
the first problem was you trying to have an intellectual conversation with women.

They aren't capable. All women are retarded in that aspect.
women are retarded in all aspects

no woman wants a tall man, all they want is chad face + gymmaxed body + average height
anything after a unfrauded 5’10 with no shoes is overkill for women they don’t even know the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 5786
anything after a unfrauded 5’10 with no shoes is overkill for women they don’t even know the difference
Proportions wise it is most of the time. Nothing wrong with good shaped 6'0 man but the taller you are the more chance you will look weird with shit proportions. That's why gymmaxed 5'9-5'10 is optimal height in most cases but people there want to be 6'5+:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
Lol I don't know if it's luck, my parents are actually tall for their time period and country. Also my older brother is 6'1, so somehow my 5'0 mum popped out 3 6'0 boys:lul:
How tall are your grandparents

The real questions is: WHO CARES IF ITS OK OR NOT, it matters, height and weight...being politically correct will never change human nature.
Most people dont like fat people, and most women hate manlets, it doesnt matter if its ok or not, life is like that.

You dont have to tell a woman, i dont like you cause u re a fucking fat bitch (u can, but its not necessary), u just dont pay attention to her. SIMPLE

Last edited:
How tall are your grandparents
My grandpa from my dads side is the Chad height of 6'1, his wife is short (5'0) or so. Maternal grandfather is 5'6, his wife is also around 5'0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
no idea why but if the girl doesnt have a flat skinny belly is such a turn off for me tbh i feel you
id rather date a 6/10 ( facially ) girl with flat cute belly than a 8/10 girl with chubby belly
Ngl i love thicc Tall girls

I don't believe this tbh

My dad was 5'7 and my mum was 5'0 (typical curry heights), I was brought up in Australia where everyone is tall tbh, I think playing sports helps a lot. Play australian football, rugby, european football, get good sleep, nutrition (my parents were veg lol) and average guy should easily be 6'0:unsure:
Tell your father you are going to kill him if he doesnt go Raw Carnivore