I ate my cum

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I ate my cum yesterday after breaking 25 day streak and it didn't taste like anything why is that

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bentley, Yaarhuni, buflek and 5 others
Mine tasted like soap

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni and sub5c3l
I ate my cum yesterday after breaking 25 day streak and it didn't taste like anything why is that

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
gay faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and sub5c3l
Mine is very salty and coiny

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
@buflek jfl

IMG 20210811 WA0207

gay faggot
Not gay, you have to consume your own cum because you lose 5mg zinc from cumming. While it is not much, I still consume it because I don't have any zinc supplements at the moment, when I buy one I can stop eating my own cum. Human semen is safe for consumption by the way if you didn't know.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I’m virgin
You got the disease from chad and stacy couple, you don't always have to sex to get the disease, incel just gets it from nothing.

You got the disease from chad and stacy couple, you don't always have to sex to get the disease, incel just gets it from nothing.
But I’m the chad

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
Not gay, you have to consume your own cum because you lose 5mg zinc from cumming. While it is not much, I still consume it because I don't have any zinc supplements at the moment, when I buy one I can stop eating my own cum. Human semen is safe for consumption by the way if you didn't know.
I do it but If ate oysters or zinc supps i wouldn't