I ate my gf's pussy

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
bragging
I was horny af. legit dont care about what your aspies cunts think about eating pussy tbh. It was neutral but had some salty tastes somewhere. Keep in mind that i took her virginity last weekend.

I asked her where i should cum and she said "in my mouth". So i came and she swallowed. It was a great day cunts. Good evening.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, ElliotRodgerJr and 16 others
Tales basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, RamRanchCowboy, Blitz and 17 others
Tales from titbot’s asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine, maxmendietta, john2 and 21 others
When youre getting that good puss puss, last thing anybody would care about is what some aspies think on a forum

Gj

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, john2, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
nice bro

eat her ass next time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, ElliotRodgerJr, john2 and 6 others
tales from grindercon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
tales from the brag barn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You just consumed piss

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 1973 and rockndogs
well done brother

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Tales from titbot’s asshole
Jfl at trying to attack me when you look more curry then me. At least with stroma I don’t even look as curry as you with your colored eyes. Your shit haircut. Your gay caterpillar brows what is that. You are ugly af and you know it you only got laid once in curry land . Curry land foids are so so subhuman that it’s easy af. When I went to go visit curry land I got IOIs like crazy I guess it’s rare for curries to have good lower thirds lol. I guess all that height did not transfer over to that mini lower third. You are my bitch irl you wouldn’t say shit to you , i frame , body mog you you twink. Jfl where are your pics and traps horrible skeleton frame. Your eyes won’t save you because you still look curry no matter what you do that can’t change. You probably poor to living in curry land so no surgery for you. You also have a punchable face from your tiny lower third. One upper cut and your lower third would cave in and go into your shit phitrum. In motion you look worse your jawline disappears and you go from a zygotess brick to a charred potato Jfl looking like St.Hamudi. You are no CHAD or CHADLITE, you will never be. Your harmony is good because of your eye area but your bones sucks dick. Jfl my harmony might be shit but when it comes down to it without my shirt on I look good compared to your skinny fat high estrogen body . I have had sex way more then you buddy and that’s living in the west . Can you imagine how over it is for you in the west . In curry land in was no competition. To add on your have a shit gonial angle and a small chin. You look like a chump mink block head meme. No leaned as to your face because lack of zygos giving you that chiseled look

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and maxmendietta
Jfl at trying to attack me when you look more curry then me. At least with stroma I don’t even look as curry as you with your colored eyes. Your shit haircut. Your gay caterpillar brows what is that. You are ugly af and you know it you only got laid once in curry land . Curry land foids are so so subhuman that it’s easy af. When I went to go visit curry land I got IOIs like crazy I guess it’s rare for curries to have good lower thirds lol. I guess all that height did not transfer over to that mini lower third. You are my bitch irl you wouldn’t say shit to you , i frame , body mog you you twink. Jfl where are your pics and traps horrible skeleton frame. Your eyes won’t save you because you still look curry no matter what you do that can’t change. You probably poor to living in curry land so no surgery for you. You also have a punchable face from your tiny lower third. One upper cut and your lower third would cave in and go into your shit phitrum. In motion you look worse your jawline disappears and you go from a zygotess brick to a charred potato Jfl looking like St.Hamudi. You are no CHAD or CHADLITE, you will never be. Your harmony is good because of your eye area but your bones sucks dick. Jfl my harmony might be shit but when it comes down to it without my shirt on I look good compared to your skinny fat high estrogen body . I have had sex way more then you buddy and that’s living in the west . Can you imagine how over it is for you in the west . In curry land in was no competition. To add on your have a shit gonial angle and a small chin. You look like a chump mink block head meme. No leaned as to your face because lack of zygos giving you that chiseled look
pics?

Is that all you do now, brag?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
normies get out

ive was always been a loser in my life. Now that im winning i have to share it with someone. Since i have no friends..

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
disgusting ngl

but good for you asceding

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and rockndogs
ive was always been a loser in my life. Now that im winning i have to share it with someone. Since i have no friends..
I’m just frustrated because locals ignore me on dating apps so it’s over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, rockndogs and SHARK

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
@rockndogs what's your dick size bro?

imagine fucking a girl than telling a forum about it

GOOD JOB MAN CONGRATULATIONS

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs

You're in good company here..

99% of the userbase here are losers.

I have to fly around the world to get laid JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Ok, now let me have a turn

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fakemeta., rockndogs and BigBoy
How this nigga isn't banned yet

pics not loading

Nothing wrong with this imo.

tales from the shekelshank radio station

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, nattycel and rockndogs
I was horny af. legit dont care about what your aspies cunts think about eating pussy tbh. It was neutral but had some salty tastes somewhere. Keep in mind that i took her virginity last weekend.

I asked her where i should cum and she said "in my mouth". So i came and she swallowed. It was a great day cunts. Good evening.
How would you rate her?

That is not that ugly, you called her very ugly in some other post of yours if I remember correctly.

its irl, not psl. Its below avg tbh

hope she is not fat at least

btw what are you stats? Face rating, height?

she is not fat. I hate fat people. No way i would do this to myself jfl

I dont know my rate. Average i guess. 5'10