I badly damaged my dopamine receptors

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Should I visit a doctor or something?
I legit feel like a zombie
I was beating my meat daily since 11,spending too much time on social media and youtube,using this forum and sometimes listening to music

I legit feel like a lab rat
I have done some serious damage and I cant even study nor focus nor focus on anything because I dont have any motivation left

I need to ritalinmax
 
or you could just dopaminefastmaxx you stupid bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Patrick Baitman
Just dopamine detox. Shit is gonna be really hard, but it is worth it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
dopamine detox for a 1 month
 
Its going to be hard as hell
Iam too adicted to this
Iam posting here,listening to relaxing techno while watching beautiful sunset
Having a hobby and meditation helped me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

6
Replies
1
Views
30
gandylite.
gandylite.
Z
Replies
2
Views
34
Fragments
F
volgograd009
Replies
0
Views
12
volgograd009
volgograd009
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
34
volgograd009
volgograd009
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
38
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top