I beg high IQ brothers check my thread

D

Deleted member 19152

Gold
FUARKKKKKKKK I NEED HELP GUYS!

Please check it any help will be blessed:lul:

BTW if you want some info bout me-> 17 in 1 month, 60kg, gymmaxx and gigabrainmaxx,163 CM about 5`4, face is good voice is good physique is good i jus need the height. Reading to moneymaxx w hard and smart work.

Anything PM for high IQ conversation even thought i dont even know what PM is cause im a damn greycel:feelsuhh:

Take care

TLDR: manlet seeking help to grow to chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Anchor_Ship and bogii
gymmaxx and gigabrainmaxx,
What do u mean by this?

Also,can u spend 300-400$ per month for 1-2 year?
Because if u want to grow u would have to do it

What do u mean by this?

Also,can u spend 300-400$ per month for 1-2 year?
Because if u want to grow u would have to do it
no problem for that, for gymmaxx i mean i go to gym hard asf because i love and have good muscle genetics, by gigabrain i mean that you create your own reality so whats better than altering this reality but altering your perception of things and how you react to them idk man.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FreakkForLife
no problem for that, for gymmaxx i mean i go to gym hard asf because i love and have good muscle genetics, by gigabrain i mean that you create your own reality so whats better than altering this reality but altering your perception of things and how you react to them idk man.
Are u going to the gym or do I plan to go?
And are u already gigabrainmaxxed or are u doing it?

I have being going since nov last year like half year rn, i have gigabrained gym and know a shit tonn about it. check physique

I have gigabrained i just need to gain momentum on my daily routine, but we can always gigabrain more so like you know mate
Cbum is ripped but he doesnt stop gym:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and FreakkForLife
What do u mean by gigabrained??
Are u French ?:feelsez:
I mean ik a lot about gym and human biology related w it, ik how to train properly and have made 20+ friends at the gym

Spanish lol fck french faggs

just kidding:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I mean ik a lot about gym and human biology related w it, ik how to train properly and have made 20+ friends at the gym

Spanish lol fck french faggs

just kidding:hnghn:
Ok.
Cool:feelsgood::ogre:

no heightmaxx method if you are beyond puberty period, omfg. Only LL

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Anchor_Ship
FUARKKKKKKKK I NEED HELP GUYS!

Please check it any help will be blessed:lul:

BTW if you want some info bout me-> 17 in 1 month, 60kg, gymmaxx and gigabrainmaxx,163 CM about 5`4, face is good voice is good physique is good i jus need the height. Reading to moneymaxx w hard and smart work.

Anything PM for high IQ conversation even thought i dont even know what PM is cause im a damn greycel:feelsuhh:

Take care

TLDR: manlet seeking help to grow to chad
It’s over ngl

It’s over ngl
i get pussy and i dont even want it, amazing parents stfu brother life is beautiful nothing is over:D

i will also grow until 170 and then fraud 175 which is perfect for short thicc bitches
i will also become rich

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Anchor_Ship
i get pussy and i dont even want it, amazing parents stfu brother life is beautiful nothing is over:D

i will also grow until 170 and then fraud 175 which is perfect for short thicc bitches
i will also become rich
Muh rich muh lifts it’s all cope bro surely you won’t delude yourself this hard

Muh rich muh lifts it’s all cope bro surely you won’t delude yourself this hard
i dont have the need to cope im trully meaning it, dont be pessimistic brah thats just the worst level of comfort, work hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
i dont have the need to cope im trully meaning it, dont be pessimistic brah thats just the worst level of comfort, work hard
Work hard and still be 5”4:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: I’m sorry bro get on MK Cycle and hope for an inch or two and even then it’s brutal as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
dont even try looksmaxxing at your height its a death sentence you should just focus on moneymaxxing and if you need to LL surgery but taking research chemicals and growth hormones might fuck you up long term if your a health freak and concerned about your health

Work hard and still be 5”4:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: I’m sorry bro get on MK Cycle and hope for an inch or two and even then it’s brutal as fuck
okay life is still amazing ur only perspective is sexual market value and thats pretty sad

dont even try looksmaxxing at your height its a death sentence you should just focus on moneymaxxing and if you need to LL surgery but taking research chemicals and growth hormones might fuck you up long term if your a health freak and concerned about your health
ur too deep into the hole brother, pussy way of thinking

im not hearing your whoaning fucking midget
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BRO I CANT THIS NIGGA FOR REAL WORKING LIKE A SLAVE TO AFFORD SURGERY AND BULLSHIT BECAUSE HE THINKS REALITY IS HOW HE LOOKS

im happy asf brother hope u can ascend too goodluck

okay life is still amazing ur only perspective is sexual market value and thats pretty sad
Nice coping mechanism bro. Life is about passing on your genes and your genes are subpar but keep coping with muh perspective:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you joined this site because you were wanting to improve your appearance not bluepill yourself

• +1
Nice coping mechanism bro. Life is about passing on your genes and your genes are subpar but keep coping with muh perspective:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you joined this site because you were wanting to improve your appearance not bluepill yourself
retarded coper

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BRO I CANT THIS NIGGA FOR REAL WORKING LIKE A SLAVE TO AFFORD SURGERY AND BULLSHIT BECAUSE HE THINKS REALITY IS HOW HE LOOKS

im happy asf brother hope u can ascend too goodluck
is Spain full of manlets like u? maybe locationmaxx there would be an option for me

• +1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i cant fr, u literally think humans matter or our genes matter omg nothing is shit if u want to pass ur genes rape bitches if thats the meaning for your life, the meaning is given by yourself, just enjoy living bro ur deep down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, sergiu and Anchor_Ship
retarded coper

is Spain full of manlets like u? maybe locationmaxx there would be an option for me
ur cringe and do not know about world

• JFL
ur cringe and do not know about world
Yet you do? All I see a manlet coper who deluded himself hard enough to think that you’re above us become of MGTOW

Yet you do? All I see a manlet coper who deluded himself hard enough to think that you’re above us become of MGTOW
you can just see me as a manlet and try to reduce me ok, u call me coper when u literally stay in the comfort of pitiness and ur also taking this as a dispute saying i belive myself as superior, cope with the fact that u think ur saying the truth

get the fuck out of my thread when u dont help in nothing

you can just see me as a manlet and try to reduce me ok, u call me coper when u literally stay in the comfort of pitiness and ur also taking this as a dispute saying i belive myself as superior, cope with the fact that u think ur saying the truth

get the fuck out of my thread when u dont help in nothing
I don’t see you as a manlet YOU ARE A MANLET. You are on here to get taller meaning you have accepted your genetic inferiority and are attempting to improve it (in vain) Then you bring up your muh perspective spiritual shit because deep down you know it’s over:lul::lul::lul:

I don’t see you as a manlet YOU ARE A MANLET. You are on here to get taller meaning you have accepted your genetic inferiority and are attempting to improve it (in vain) Then you bring up your muh perspective spiritual shit because deep down you know it’s over:lul::lul::lul:
i am manlet but u just see me is that, if i was tall i would be categorized as chad, my genetics on height are not appropriate but everything else is and im grateful for it, and jfl with the spiritual shit thing i literally get more pussy than u and i dont try:feelsuhh:

• JFL
i am manlet but u just see me is that, if i was tall i would be categorized as chad, my genetics on height are not appropriate but everything else is and im grateful for it, and jfl with the spiritual shit thing i literally get more pussy than u and i dont try:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• BCED9669-6937-4E44-B664-E631C0AF146B.jpeg
    BCED9669-6937-4E44-B664-E631C0AF146B.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 0
goodluck in your shit bro you will see me ascend

take peptides and aromasin not that complicated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back