I believe 6’1-6’2 is the best height functionally speaking

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I believe being around 6’1-6’2 is the best height for athletic and functional purposes. After around 6’3, you start to become more clumsy, “long”, and uncoordinated. Obviously there’s outliers, but for the most part, I believe you can be too tall for athletic purposes, especially if you’re even slightly uncoordinated and unbalanced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SteveRogers, Kill_Jew and 8 others
6'2 is the best

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and crosshold
Yes 6’1 it's what I consider as the perfect height.

Also from 5’10 it's definitly enough and people should stop coping from there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Warlow, retard and 10 others
6'2 is the best
It most likely is. After all, height is just a multiplier and it’s literally treated as a status symbol for women. They want to brag and say their bf is ____ tall.

Why am I incel at 187 cm then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, SMVbender, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Oh yes I made it boy let's go I'm set for life cunts woohoo about to lose my virginity just because I'm 6'2 and my life will be great and I'll be successful and I'll be making so much money mogging you all cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 4310, Petsmart and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
It most likely is. After all, height is just a multiplier and it’s literally treated as a status symbol for women. They want to brag and say their bf is ____ tall.
At this height you mog a lot of people without being a huge misshapen pole, and it's the male model height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Nah 6'4 guys are pretty functional athletically

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
At this height you mog a lot of people without being a huge misshapen pole, and it's the male model height
6’-6’2 is ideal for aesthetics and functionality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3702
Yes 6’1 it's what I consider as the perfect height.

Also from 5’10 it's definitly enough and people should stop coping from there.
I'm 5'11 and i guarantee you it isn't enough. Not for woman. From 5'11 to 6'0 it's like you increased 1 ft to them. I've been called short by some

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69, born to die 2002, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Nah 6'4 guys are pretty functional athletically
yes bc they’re athletes aka the outliers. i see lanky ass 6’4-6’5 dudes that look like i can push them with my toe and they will lose balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Why am I incel at 187 cm then?
Because u are a ugly faggot, the height multiplies by 10 your attractiveness if you are at least 6 PSL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and WannaBeA6
yes bc they’re athletes aka the outliers. i see lanky ass 6’4-6’5 dudes that look like i can push them with my toe and they will lose balance.
Because they are sticks

Look at tyler Maher if you want to see a good height and frame

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I am 6'1,I would rather be taller around 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
I believe being around 6’1-6’2 is the best height for athletic and functional purposes. After around 6’3, you start to become more clumsy, “long”, and uncoordinated. Obviously there’s outliers, but for the most part, I believe you can be too tall for athletic purposes, especially if you’re even slightly uncoordinated and unbalanced.
JFL many fighters are 6'3+ and they're beasts.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
y
Because they are sticks

Look at tyler Maher if you want to see a good height and frame
yeah he’s an outlier. not all 6’4 dudes are like that, but some are.

on average 6’1-6’2 men have more athleticism and functionality than the average 6’4-6’5 dude.

y

on average 6’1-6’2 men have more athleticism and functionality than the average 6’4-6’5 dude.
So fucking what lol

The whole point is to be the outlier

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and EckhartTollemaxx
I think 6'2-6'4 is the best becouse above that you can have trouble fittting cars, all of that big guy problems and your smv won't go as high from 6'4 to 6'8 as from 5'10 to 6'2 for example

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Raymon97
I'm 5'11 and i guarantee you it isn't enough. Not for woman. From 5'11 to 6'0 it's like you increased 1 ft to them. I've been called short by some

The great majority of women would date you from your height, only dwarf women are looking for giant men, and these women have no elegance in general, so....

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
JFL at this forum. Not a single day without mentioning the 6'2 is ideal cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
everything is made for short people once you hit 6'4 + planes, cars, hotel showers, doctor visits, doors, chairs are all fucking uncomfortable. I agree with your sentiment that 6'1 is a perfect height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
View attachment 151870

The great majority of women would date you from your height, only dwarf women are looking for giant men, and these women have no elegance in general, so....
I mean, they would still date you but they by no means will think you're tall. That's what annoys me. I just wish i was 6'1 srsly.

Yeah it took me time to get used to my body but because I did it helps a lot

I had to do a shit tonof sportsin order for me to
Have above average coordination at my height

Cope. In martial arts, basket ball and volleyball, etc. short guys usually don't stand a chance. Then there's sports that you can be short or tall, doesn't matter like Hockey, American "football" and football and many more. Now that I think of it, I can't think of any major sport that you couldn't be good at as a tall guy. Usain Bolt is tall, Ronaldo and Zlatan are tall, some of the best of all the martial artists like Vitaly Klitchko and Alexander Karelin were tall as hell.

View attachment 151870

There is an ideal height and there is passing the threshold. The closer you are to the ideal the more it boosts your attractiveness

JFL many fighters are 6'3+ and they're beasts.
Or you can have mike tyson and andy ruiz and be sub 6 feet and be the best in the world lol. Anthony joshua got his ass WHOOPED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
5'9 is the best height, keep crying for me

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just die at 42 to heart failure theory and make your family pay extra bc your long legs can’t fit in a normal coffin theory

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2486
We got trolled hard lol

Cope. In martial arts, basket ball and volleyball, etc. short guys usually don't stand a chance. Then there's sports that you can be short or tall, doesn't matter like Hockey, American "football" and football and many more. Now that I think of it, I can't think of any major sport that you couldn't be good at as a tall guy. Usain Bolt is tall, Ronaldo and Zlatan are tall, some of the best of all the martial artists like Vitaly Klitchko and Alexander Karelin were tall as hell.
martial arts is different bc there’s weight divisions. i’m sure a 6’1 man will have faster reaction times than a 6’6 fighter.

7 ft* jfl at 6 ft 7 COPERS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Lol at the cope 6'2-6'4 is the ideal male height basically the sweet spot

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
just die at 42 to heart failure theory and make your family pay extra bc your long legs can’t fit in a normal coffin theory
Quality>quantity. I'd rather live 30 years as a 6'4 than 60 as a 6'2 manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2486, shibo and 2 others
Just be 6'7 god tier frame theory*
this was a reply to upper messages

Feels good :feelsez:
I still wanna be 6’5” though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Chico barrett tyson ballou and elias de poot are all 6'1 - 6'2 so your right

y

Cope a 6'4 athlete will outperform a 6'1 by a mile
Chico barrett and elias de poot are all 6'1 - 6'2 so your right
Chico is almost 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas
ERHH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer