I believe 6’1-6’2 is the best height functionally speaking

View attachment 151870

The great majority of women would date you from your height, only dwarf women are looking for giant men, and these women have no elegance in general, so....
Fuck those statistics are pure suifuel for me. I'm 6'2 so that must mean i'm 1/10 facially.

IM 6'1 AND LIFE IS SUFFERING.
6'1 IS TRULY MANLET TIER. I NO LONGER LEAVE MY MOTHER'S BASEMENT BECAUSE OF FEAR OF MOGGING INDUCED PTSD.
THERE IS NO POINT.
IM DESTINED FOR A LIFE OF WAGECUCKERY WHICH ISNT TOO BAD IF I DEVELOP INTERESTING HOBBIES. INDEED LIFE AS A MANLET CAN BE TOLERABLE BUT THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT THAT 6'1 IS MANLET TIER AND YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED A HUMAN BEING UNLESS YOU ARE 6'3. LIFE BEGINS AT 6'3. AVERAGE HEIGHT IS 6'3. TO FUTURE PROOF HEIGHT YOU WANT TO BE 6'5. TO BE CONSIDERED TALL YOU NEED TO BE 6'7

Lebron James is 6'9 and hes coordinated. Theres no suxh a thing like perfect height but being giant is not co for table for everyday life

195/6'5 is ideal, coming from a 191cm manlet.

Lebron James is 6'9 and hes coordinated. Theres no suxh a thing like perfect height but being giant is not co for table for everyday life
hardly. his handles are below average. he’s just big and powerful. there’s a reason why the best ball handlers are shorter than 6’3-6’4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
6'2 is average height for caucasian males nowadays

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If I was this height I would have so much confidence. I’m about 180 cm and 6-7 cm would’ve gave me a perfect height

I can function perfectly fine at 6’9”.
coooope

just strengthen ur heart theory with sports
“Y-you’re 6’7” so ur gonna die at 50!!!!”

-this is perhaps THE most retarded cope in existence

Last edited:
What if I am 187 in barefoot? Could it be considered as 6'2?

5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.
If this is true then explain why 'half the chief executives of America's Fortune 500 companies stood six feet tall or more'
https://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauc...crimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination

Last edited:
Cope tbh. Basketball players are 6'6''+ and more coordinated than everyone on this site.

everyone above is COPING
UNDER 6FT IS MANLET PERIOD

hardly. his handles are below average. he’s just big and powerful. there’s a reason why the best ball handlers are shorter than 6’3-6’4.
His much better than 99.9% of 6'2 population.