I believe 6’1-6’2 is the best height functionally speaking

6'4 is most aestethic height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Arvenas
I'm 5'11 and i guarantee you it isn't enough. Not for woman. From 5'11 to 6'0 it's like you increased 1 ft to them. I've been called short by some
you aren't 5'11 then

My father is 6'4 and I can tell you the height is just right before you get too tall

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 685
6'4 master race let the copers cope
People who cope with 6'2 should live 1 day as 6'2 and 1 as 6'4 and i guarantee they won't ever consider 6'2 as ideal again.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Or you can have mike tyson and andy ruiz and be sub 6 feet and be the best in the world lol. Anthony joshua got his ass WHOOPED
Yes but jon jones 6'4, gustafsson 6'5, stopic 6'4

Cope. In martial arts, basket ball and volleyball, etc. short guys usually don't stand a chance. Then there's sports that you can be short or tall, doesn't matter like Hockey, American "football" and football and many more. Now that I think of it, I can't think of any major sport that you couldn't be good at as a tall guy. Usain Bolt is tall, Ronaldo and Zlatan are tall, some of the best of all the martial artists like Vitaly Klitchko and Alexander Karelin were tall as hell.
DC one of the best in the world, only 2 guys beat him

5'9 vs 6'4 very close fight

All they see is black venom, MIke don't hurt them

Yoel Romero

bro Chico is 191 cm (6'3")
Yap you're right but still he's tall af
People who cope with 6'2 should live 1 day as 6'2 and 1 as 6'4 and i guarantee they won't ever consider 6'2 as ideal again.
I am 4.5 psl and i get noticed ffs specially when i wear thick sneakers that make me 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 3328
I agree, but I'd say 6ft is the ideal height

martial arts is different bc there’s weight divisions. i’m sure a 6’1 man will have faster reaction times than a 6’6 fighter.
But a 6'6 fighter usually hits so much harder than a 6'1 guy, so it's not really a competition. I bet Floyd Mayweather has awesome reaction times too, but put him against Anthony Joshua and he is ground beef.

Or you can have mike tyson and andy ruiz and be sub 6 feet and be the best in the world lol. Anthony joshua got his ass WHOOPED
Ruiz and Tyson are 6ft and quite special specimen. Ruiz isn't the best though, Tyson Fury for example would beat him up.

But a 6'6 fighter usually hits so much harder than a 6'1 guy, so it's not really a competition. I bet Floyd Mayweather has awesome reaction times too, but put him against Anthony Joshua and he is ground beef.
do you even train some combat sports? Propably not if you think height influence punching power
Ruiz and Tyson are 6ft and quite special specimen. Ruiz isn't the best though, Tyson Fury for example would beat him up.
Tyson is 5'10 lol

another day another cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2227, jefferson and 1 other person
Also from 5’10 it's definitly enough and people should stop coping from there
Yeah I'm 5'10 and completely satisfied. However I'm gonna buy height-frauding shoes to see if height theory is legit or not.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
do you even train some combat sports? Propably not if you think height influence punching power
Yes, because taller the guy, he is usually more packed with meat and thus is stronger up until to like 6'6. Up from that you're usually just not fast enough. Also idk the word, but their arms are longer so that is very important too. I train boxing nowadays and used to do Judo.

just die at 42 to heart failure theory and make your family pay extra bc your long legs can’t fit in a normal coffin theory
coooope

just strengthen ur heart theory with sports

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Arvenas, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Yes, because taller the guy, he is usually more packed with meat and thus is stronger up until to like 6'6. Up from that you're usually just not fast enough. Also idk the word, but their arms are longer so that is very important too. I train boxing nowadays and used to do Judo.
No, all that matters is explosivness. A lot of fast twitch muscle fibres, long mussle bellies are much more more important

Lol at the cope 6'2-6'4 is the ideal male height basically the sweet spot
Agree with this. A few inches taller can even be good imo but only if you have a wide frame to match it.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah I'm 5'10 and completely satisfied. However I'm gonna buy height-frauding shoes to see if height theory is legit or not.

Tbh, you can absolutely height-fraud 1.5inches without it being a problem, you are taller than women anyways.

coooope

just strengthen ur heart theory with sports
Agree with this. A few inches taller can even be good imo but only if you have a wide frame to match it.
basketball players say that thé Sky is the limit.
but for getting laid as a heightmaxxer and lookmaxxer you must mog in height the Moon, so Copé bro

No, all that matters is explosivness. A lot of fast twitch muscle fibres, long mussle bellies are much more more important
Stop it with the bjj copes. Everything matters.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Stop it with the bjj copes. Everything matters.
So why mike tyson have top 5 punchng power in history despite being 5'10? You're delusional coper. Idk why incels are obsessed with height, muh 6'6 must be good at everything. What a bullshit cope. Why romero have so much punchng power? WHY those manlets have good punchng power? Punchng power is mass x speed. Mass is your weight and speed is your explosivness. Simple

So why mike tyson have top 5 punchng power in history despite being 5'10? You're delusional coper. Idk why incels are obsessed with height, muh 6'6 must be good at everything. What a bullshit cope. Why romero have so much punchng power? WHY those manlets have good punchng power? Punchng power is mass x speed. Mass is your weight and speed is your explosivness. Simple
And a 6'4 guy has top 1 punching power. Even though Tyson was so special, doesn't mean height isn't advantageous in martial arts. That's like saying hair doesn't matter for attractiveness because Jason Statham looks good bald.
I'm done arguing. You shut up too.

6'2 is perfect

basketball players say that thé Sky is the limit.
but for getting laid as a heightmaxxer and lookmaxxer you must mog in height the Moon, so Copé bro
height is insane bro

even when chad and gigachad facemogs they all submit to me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3043
jfl everyone comparing the extremes

And a 6'4 guy has top 1 punching power. Even though Tyson was so special, doesn't mean height isn't advantageous in martial arts. That's like saying hair doesn't matter for attractiveness because Jason Statham looks good bald.
It does but it's about usi g your advantages. In mma you have guys like jones or silva who were tall and guys like gsp or dc that are rather short ot avefmrge height. It's advantage of course but saying that punching power comes from height is cope. Same with short=you can't compete with tall guys. You can beat their asses. If height was the most important struve would be havyweight champion but He's not.

Height is only advantageous when it comes to reach and kicking length in the ufc. Other than that there are so many examples of heavyweights both in the UFC and Boxing that are below the average height but still make a reckoning within the heavyweight division Tyson, Cormier, Fedor, Foreman all were below the average 6'3 + in their division, but they all still killed it with their superior tactics and overall fighting abilities. I watch fighters like Volkov and Fury, and they are easily exploitable for their very tall frames and just stacking height doesn't automatically make you great fighter.
It does but it's about usi g your advantages. In mma you have guys like jones or silva who were tall and guys like gsp or dc that are rather short ot avefmrge height. It's advantage of course but saying that punching power comes from height is cope. Same with short=you can't compete with tall guys. You can beat their asses. If height was the most important struve would be havyweight champion but He's not.
Same for basketball you would think that the tallest player Manute Bol or Yao Ming would be the best on the court but there is so much more to the sport than just height. Obviously height helps a lot when it comes to the game but a below average height player like Curry or Westbrook can still make a massive impact even with their impediments

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MrGlutton
@joao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm 5'11 and i guarantee you it isn't enough. Not for woman. From 5'11 to 6'0 it's like you increased 1 ft to them. I've been called short by some
You're not 5'11 then, all 5'11s claim 6' or even 6'1 so chicks think 6' = 5'11

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I think 6'2-6'4 is the best becouse above that you can have trouble fittting cars, all of that big guy problems and your smv won't go as high from 6'4 to 6'8 as from 5'10 to 6'2 for example
Being tall is good for fighting and most manual labor.
I'd say the clumsiness and being too heavy for strength level starts at around 6'2 but isn't too bad until around 6'6.

The perfect height for a man imo is 6'1 to 6'4.

This height mogs most, is typically most proportionate and is still overall athletically viable.

As we all know the holy trinity of mogging are (in order):

@Kinko
@Titbot
@belnar93

Taking their heights in order we have: 6ft9, 4ft3 & 5ft9. By finding the average we can determine the IDEAL height of a male but first we must account for the spaghetticel coefficient $ (=12*(number of spaghetti strands per portion of spaghetti*0.1)) which docks Kinko's height by 2 inches thus resulting in a new height of 6ft7.

Converting to cm for ease of calculation and computing average height: (200 + 130 + 175)/3 = 168cm.

We now add 19cm to the answer because it's 2019 and thus we get the IDEAL MALE HEIGHT = 187cm or 6 FOOT 2. END OF THREAD.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Being tall is good for fighting
Yes but Tyson is just 5'10 so he shouldn't become boxer r-r-right? I would kick his ass becouse i'm taller r-r-right? Dc is pussy too becouse He's 5'11 as ufc claim

@Kinko
@Titbot
@belnar93

Taking their heights in order we have: 6ft9, 4ft3 & 5ft9. By finding the average we can determine the IDEAL height of a male but first we must account for the spaghetticel coefficient $ (=12*(number of spaghetti strands per portion of spaghetti*0.1)) which docks Kinko's height by 2 inches thus resulting in a new height of 6ft7.

Converting to cm for ease of calculation and computing average height: (200 + 130 + 175)/3 = 168cm.

We now add 19cm to the answer because it's 2019 and thus we get the IDEAL MALE HEIGHT = 187cm or 6 FOOT 2. END OF THREAD.
still over for op, who created a thread for self coping about his own height - which is below 6'1 actually, but men needs to cope, mee too.
No offense OP

@Kinko
@Titbot
@belnar93

Lol @belnar93 Is a midget?

Yes but Tyson is just 5'10 so he shouldn't become boxer r-r-right? I would kick his ass becouse i'm taller r-r-right? Dc is pussy too becouse He's 5'11 as ufc claim
Obviously Tyson is a good fighter. But 5'10 is not that short. Height is obviously not everything for fighting either.

I bet Tyson couldn't beat Antony Joshua for example mainly because of height difference.

Height and frame combined is intimidating for a reason, big and athletic means dangerous. It's hardwired into our brains.

A taller guy will have more reach than a short guy but he has to be trained to make use of it or he'll be too slow.

A shorter guy can win a taller guy with superior technique or a sucker punch.

He beated many 6'6 guys lol
Maybe it's him being so dense.
Even if he's shorter, still he's very big.

Much heavier than the average trained tall guy, which means he can punch very hard.

Maybe it's him being so dense.
Even if he's shorter, still he's very big.

Much heavier than the average trained tall guy, which means he can punch very hard.
Yes weight is more important than height.

5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3043
Yes weight is more important than height.
This is what it seems like, height still matters alot though and being tall makes you heavy.
Reach advantage is real also.

Manlet vs tall guy both trained: not gonna happen.

Normal height vs tall both trained: normal height can win if he has much better technique and/or muscle mass and strength.

Jfl

6'4 vs 7ft

This is what it seems like, height still matters alot though and being tall makes you heavy.
Reach advantage is real also.

Manlet vs tall guy both trained: not gonna happen.

Normal height vs tall both trained: normal height can win if he has much better technique and/or muscle mass and strength.
Tbh it's usually tall skiny vs short muscular. Tall skiny vs tall muscular, muscular will win, short muscular tall muscular, second will win, or rather they have higher chances of winning.

true
at 6'3 I'm happy af but I gotta admit that anything from 6'1 to 6'4 is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!

of course it is

Cope. In martial arts, basket ball and volleyball, etc. short guys usually don't stand a chance. Then there's sports that you can be short or tall, doesn't matter like Hockey, American "football" and football and many more. Now that I think of it, I can't think of any major sport that you couldn't be good at as a tall guy. Usain Bolt is tall, Ronaldo and Zlatan are tall, some of the best of all the martial artists like Vitaly Klitchko and Alexander Karelin were tall as hell.
https://culto.latercera.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/mike-tyson-900x600.jpg