I believe deep down black women prefer white men but will never be open because they are scared of what they’re black parents will say

U

UkISubhumanland

Iron
So I have noticed a thing where black women if dating a white guy will hide them from your black parents due to the fact of embarrassing of knowing they’re dating outside of their race.

Also they know by saying they prefer white men they would get a lot of backlash from they’re black parents

Even look when this guy said he wanted to be white I know it’s old but still…

This would be not as bad reaction if a woman but, still would get negative comments

And due to the growing trend of white men (normies) and mtb and htn black women dating now.

I believe they are coming more out of there shell and doing what they have wanted to do instead of dating only black men like, they have been pressured to do for a long time.

So in summary I believe black women deep down prefer white men but most of the times can’t date them because of how subhuman genetics a lot of them that are not attractive

But if there was no parents around they definitely would

Here is a good example

Attachments

• IMG_3295.jpeg
    IMG_3295.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3200.jpeg
    IMG_3200.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3182.jpeg
    IMG_3182.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, lightskinbengali, try2beme and 2 others
Feel free to add more pictures of this

So I have noticed a thing where black women if dating a white guy will hide them from your black parents due to the fact of embarrassing of knowing they’re dating outside of their race.

Also they know by saying they prefer white men they would get a lot of backlash from they’re black parents

Even look when this guy said he wanted to be white I know it’s old but still…

This would be not as bad reaction if a woman but, still would get negative comments

And due to the growing trend of white men (normies) and mtb and htn black women dating now.

I believe they are coming more out of there shell and doing what they have wanted to do instead of dating only black men like, they have been pressured to do for a long time.

So in summary I believe black women deep down prefer white men but most of the times can’t date them because of how subhuman genetics a lot of them that are not attractive

But if there was no parents around they definitely would

Here is a good example

?

Brutal for us then

no they just assume white guys don’t like them back and are bitter about all the racist comments they see online about bw. they thirst for any white male celebrity that shows the slightest bit of interest in their demographic. that’s like the only requirement they have for finding a white male celebrity attractive, whether in a dating show, movie or music

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racepilltheonlypill, sportsmogger, mogstars and 8 others
whats your obsession with WMBF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
no they just assume white guys don’t like them back and are bitter about all the racist comments they see online about bw. they thirst for any white male celebrity that shows the slightest bit of interest in their demographic. that’s like the only requirement they have for finding a white male celebrity attractive, whether in a dating show, movie or music
It’s an example of abused dog syndrome lmao, if you want free views just be a slightly above average attractive white dude and say you like black girls and watch the views roll in

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Saggitarian, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
example: jack harlow, ugly as fuck, cant rap but hey, he's white

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
It’s an example of abused dog syndrome lmao, if you want free views just be a slightly above average attractive white dude and say you like black girls and watch the views roll in
is it just me but have you noticed more black girls with white men?

Seriously, white people in America wanna dig their own grave.

Black girls (sheboons) are not going to date white guys because their "community" and "pride". White girls are more prone to drool over niggers and Tyrones more than Shaniquas wanna date whitey.

Just exist because Shlomo is my pimp theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, lil truecel and Jamaldickjavontus
absurd cope

black women do not like white cracker homos

the supposed lust that black women have for white 'males' is a figment of the cracker imagination

they want black kings only

• +1
Reactions: human304
Are you retarded, Asians have the worst stigma for interracial dating and yet those fucking gooks still white worship like crazy.

I definitely do see black women thirsting for white men but its always the weird outcast hoes who make josh hutcherson edits on tiktok.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
White guys take all the half nigger women that born from BBC only white whores

Simple really

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Are you retarded, Asians have the worst stigma for interracial dating and yet those fucking gooks still white worship like crazy.

I definitely do see black women thirsting for white men but its always the weird outcast hoes who make josh hutcherson edits on tiktok.
Wybois can keep ‘em for all I care, high IQ BBCs are mulatta/Snowbunny only

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and GuyFromSingapore
I used to want white hoes aswell but shits cringe, Everyones gonna be a coffee coloured faggot in 80 years, date inside your own race its the best for your kids

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I used to want white hoes aswell but shits cringe, Everyones gonna be a coffee coloured faggot in 80 years, date inside your own race its the best for your kids
Ye I only want snowbunnies for smashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and distance decay
their black mother, you mean

Ironically of all the interacial dating statistics black female white male had the lowest rate of divorce compared to everything... I don't know if this relates to your post but I thought it was interesting.

I think black females have the lowest SMV so maybe they appreciate white guys more idk why? It just seems like an uncommon relationship in general tbh. Although it seems more black guys want white women and those relationships its always some fat low class white woman so they are always willing to put up with some of the bottom tier white girls maybe the same concept applies black females date and are extremely worshiping of bottom tier white dudes who never receive much attention thereby creating a stable group?

Even WMAF which is the most common racial pairing in the west is not quite as stable for one good reason. Asian girls have 10X the SMV outside of Asia. You have no idea how much just being a skinny cute girl is enough to raise your SMV in the West as a female. And since they have neotony (childlike features into adulthood aka cuteness) they do well as opposed to their male counterparts. A 4/10 skinny cute Asian woman in Japan for example is a 6 or maybe a 7 in the West just for being in shape. So even though most Asians have a hard on for white features they are still almost on par with white foids these days (when you factor in how out of shape most of them are they are on average relative in SMV now). White guys are still nothing special to Asians in the West JBW doesn't really apply its more like JDBE (Just don't be ethnic) or be the top 10%. But for black women it does still exist I think a black woman who is in shape still has similar odds with obese white women.

Of all the standards white guys have I think black women are the one thing most normie white guys would not go for. Most people won't admit it cause they are not racist but White guys avoid blacks for sure. So it if you like black women (minority of men who are average of above) then you will be more likely to get a girl who cheerishes you there are more black women into normal white men then normal white men into black women. Asian women and of course White women have tons of options being White does nothing at the very most it is seen as a bare minimum trait if they like White guys which most do. But this is seen as the default it would be like saying your taller then 5'8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UkISubhumanland
Travis Kelce LOL

High IQ among blacks is just the average white person

Jack Harlow isn’t ugly lol
he is slightly above average but to .org a HTN irl= LTN as we all know :feelskek:
he would do very well with non white foids; looks quite good in the pic below

Jack harlow

• +1
so smart........despite being from the UK, needless to say...............................impressive OP :feelskek: :Comfy: :feelsez:

• +1
yes, op is correct