My ex is turned off/won’t get together with me because I’ve been with and like African American men. A few of my white friends agreed with him on it n

zan

zan

Silver
Hi I’m sorry if this is triggering to anyone. I am a Caucasian female and he is mostly Hispanic. He broke up with me and I’ve been wanting to get back together but one reason he doesn’t want to get back together with me (I just found out) is because he knows I’ve been with Black men and support a lot of Black rappers. HE is a rapper and I’m a singer. He said it’s a huge turnoff and that I’m a derogatory word I can’t post on here. And not “ALL” black men he said only “ghetto” black men and that it’s not racist it’s a preference. And also because he said they treat women a certain way and why would he want to be with a woman who likes being treated like that. A few of my white male friends agreed and I find it infuriating. When I told him he was wrong and being racist for it he got extremely angry as one of his best guy friends is black and won’t talk to me now. I’m sure if he told his friend that he wasn’t so into his gf anymore because she likes black men he’d be offended. If anyone has comments of their opinions that would be cool…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mio, Imretarded? and 6 others
Lets hold a 60+ day long protest in solidarity of a crackhead rob our own peoples stores, and people in a similar economy bracket, let's not do anything about the real evil people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, ChiraqJihad, callisto and 1 other person
White women will fuck dogs over indian men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, sportsmogger, Mio and 10 others
All I read is that manlet pedro gets mogged by low inhib 6 ft 5 bbc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mio, bedes and 8 others
You can take solace in the fact that since hes a rapper he will probably be murdered sooner or later anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mio, Imretarded? and 2 others
Crucify white women

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Shkreliii and Pikabro
It's okay OP, you'll find a guy who treats you right and understands that everyone has a past

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, klip11 and Shkreliii
Hi I’m sorry if this is triggering to anyone. I am a Caucasian female and he is mostly Hispanic. He broke up with me and I’ve been wanting to get back together but one reason he doesn’t want to get back together with me (I just found out) is because he knows I’ve been with Black men and support a lot of Black rappers. HE is a rapper and I’m a singer. He said it’s a huge turnoff and that I’m a derogatory word I can’t post on here. And not “ALL” black men he said only “ghetto” black men and that it’s not racist it’s a preference. And also because he said they treat women a certain way and why would he want to be with a woman who likes being treated like that. A few of my white male friends agreed and I find it infuriating. When I told him he was wrong and being racist for it he got extremely angry as one of his best guy friends is black and won’t talk to me now. I’m sure if he told his friend that he wasn’t so into his gf anymore because she likes black men he’d be offended. If anyone has comments of their opinions that would be cool…
what reddit post is this from?

. And also because he said they treat women a certain way and why would he want to be with a woman who likes being treated like that.
When you're too afraid to admit you're racist. :p

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jarate
Very weird of him to openly admit that

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Shkreliii
When you're too afraid to admit you're racist. :p
Rappers are notorious for respecting women, they say it in their lyrics aswell!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Michael Myers
She can just date Tyrone

Based from mister Pedro. That bitch better be stacy and fucking rich for me to pull up with her shit

Low inhib and IQ, 6'6, violent rep, > chinks, sandniggers, Whities

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Mio
Us hispanics won't become cucks for bbc like cucmskins, we keep on winning
When I told him he was wrong and being racist for it
She even tried to guilt trip him like the they do to ytboys but it won't work on us hispanic moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger