I believe TDTaykurso might be the most mentally ill user in the forum's history. (GTFIH, TDTAYKURSO ABSOLUTELY EXPOSED)

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
You might be asking yourself - how could some subhuman narcy graycel be the most mentally ill user on this forum which is on par with being an online mental asylum?
Let me help you journey down into this rabbit hole with me my friend.

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

I was first introduced into the rabbit hole when I saw Mr. Kayruso's narcy posts, despite being borderline subhuman.

However, I, and you most likely as well might have just assumed he was some narcy normie.
But it gets FAAAAAAR worse than that.

When I had first clicked on his profile, I saw this comment. Now, he says "no" now, but originally he said "yes wtf how did you recognize me" or something along the lines of that. I didn't bother to screenshot, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Now, this was in the back of my head for a while, and when I clicked on his profile again today to see he said "no", I knew there was something he was trying to hide.
So, I asked the user who commented on his post for an invite (big thank you to @der_komische, you the man), and into the rabbit hole I went.

CHAPTER 2: INTO THE RABBITHOLE WE GO
Now, when I had first joined the server I had some difficulty finding his account. He didn't go by simply "TDTaykurso" or anything of the matter. And then I had remembered he linked a video which said his first name was "Lavon". So I searched for users named Lavon, and sure enough -

It was him.
Now, I had noticed a few things right off the bat.
First of all, he has a TikTok account linked to his Discord.

However, upon going to the TikTok I realized it was glaringly obvious that this was not the subhuman we know and love.

So, this was already suspicious and strange, but we'll get back to that in a second.
The second thing I noticed was what I saw when I scrolled through his messages. The thing I saw was the fact that, almost always there was this foid that would always speak with him named "b", with their username being "blvvir". I also thought this was suspicious, so I decided to check when Mr Taykurso had joined the server, and look at his first messages.

Now, it may not seem that way, but the "ayy ayy" message is his very first in the server. And strangely, the blvvir person immediately gives him attention.

Let's continue to look at their furthering conversation.

Try to tell me with a straight face that this isn't just one person obviously talking to themselves.
Now, they must be familiar with each other right? After all, she gives him attention right away and they begin speaking (if they aren't the same person, that is).

Nope. She rAnDomLy checks his linked TikTok which is called "playboylavon"
However, I can see that Mr. Playboylavon is actually the same as the previous TikTok account, as there is a TikTok video responding to one of his comments, and when you click the user, it redirects you right back to the "imnotagodyet666" account.

Here's the TikTok if you're curious.

Anyways, back to the messages. He then says his Instagram is "kadentowers"

As for Kadentowers? It's the same guy in the TikTok

But... why would he make his name Lavon if his real name was Kaden..?
So, Mr- I mean Ms. Blvir asks "Kaden" where he lives, and she says she lives in Los Angeles. Kaden replies and says he does too. Now there's already a few things suspicious about this, considering the fact TDtaykurso says he lives in New Zealand, and also the fact that nobody who lives in LA says "Los Angeles".

Now, I'm too lazy to screenshot more of this conversation, but basically Mr Taykurso and "Blvirr" ask each other if they want to link up and fuck (all within less than an hour of knowing each other's locations and less than a week of knowing each other.
So, Mr Taykurso goes to "Blvirr"'s house at 7 am LA time, not considering the fact "they've" been messaging since 4 AM LA time, and "Blvirr" sends a photo of Kade- I mean Lavon- I mean, well, you get the idea.

After this, Taykurso begins to type on Blvir's account and at this point it's fucking glaringly obvious it's all one person.

How would Taykurso, who lives in New Zealand, and is not the guy in the photos sent to the discord or instagram, be able to link with a woman who lives across the globe while simultaneously being a different person? This means that TDTaykurso is SUCH A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT that he made an account pretending to be a woman all to feel a little less lonely.
However, randomly, about 2 or so weeks ago he decided to split personalities after months as larping as this Kaden faggot and just started fanboying over him.

Keep in mind this is the same person, pretending to be two different people talking about how hot a guy is.
Also, remember the fact he likes to larp as a "white guy" who's "thugmaxxing" which is why he looks like a spick?
He also uses his alt to lie about that on the server.

How could she have known him for "5 years" if they were complete strangers 5 months ago?
By the way, this is the pic he used as a "childhood photo" to prove he was white.

Does this... look like a white man to you..? Me no think so.
Anyways, there's more shit, but you get the idea. One final thing: he types strangely like a foid in his original messages.

This is how a foid sees the world, or how they would see the world as a male. Money, relationships. Also, the use social shaming as an insult (friends and family will stop talking to you) is a classic giveaway that a female made the post, because this type of insult is only created by women. This is because, to a woman, being socially ostracized is the worst thing that can happen, since women care much more about the opinions of men and other women than men do.

TL:DR
TDKAYRUSO IS
A: A SELF HATING ETHNIK
B: AN EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL LARPER
C: A BORDERLINE FAGGOT
D: A BORDERLINE TRANNY
E: POSSIBLY A FOID
F: A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET FUCKED FAGGOT, TOO BAD YOU'RE TEMPBANNED SO YOU CAN'T FUCKING RESPOND YOU DOG.
stolen from a previous evisceration thread on him, my bad[ @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss i@Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel 0kami123@0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 turkproducer@turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234 @ElBastardo /SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, baerr and 94 others
I will read every word
Finally some cage content

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, chosen-one, Pusher and 13 others
Some of the imgur things ain't working. BRB bout 2 fix

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
didn't read, but he's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Brutal when a mod eviscerates you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, chosen-one and 27 others
not a molecule

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, Joe Rogancel, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
not as brutal as spending hours hunched over on the NEETS discord doing a Sherlock Holmes investigation on an incels forum celebrity

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, kebab, rteme and 25 others
will read later lol

not as brutal as spending hours hunched over on the NEETS discord doing a Sherlock Holmes investigation on an incels forum celebrity
I was sick as fuck today and bored. Also, the entirety of my investigation lasted about 30 minutes at the most.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
I read every word. JFL, it’s kind of obvious it’s the same person. 😩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
Night Court Work GIF by Laff

Totally motherfucking eviscerated, its over for you @TDTaykurso ROPE ALREADY

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, zan, ElBastardo and 1 other person
WTF, that blvvir girl was in the org discord when the new one was created, me and a couple others called her out for being a foid from her typing style but she denied and we found her ig eventually and got her banned.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sub0, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
the blvvir girl is still on the org discord leaderboard and i have ss of her talking and her ig which she deleted all the pics from after i found cage

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
WTF, that blvvir girl was in the org discord when the new one was created, me and a couple others called her out for being a foid from her typing style but she denied and we found her ig eventually and got her banned.
I don't think it's actually her instagram. If it is then, TDtaykurso is a foid, and there's no fucking way an attractive foid would spend her time larping as some brown faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
what about his ‘buddy’ @kyb? did you find anything on him?

jfl i knew this nigga was deranged from the start, who tf posts potato quality pics and picks random ‘mog battles’ with randoms?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
what about his ‘buddy’ @kyb? did you find anything on him?

jfl i knew this nigga was deranged from the start, who tf posts potato quality pics and picks random ‘mog battles’ with randoms?
I don't know. I suspect it's the same person, but beyond that I didn't search in the server for shit on him. From now on I'm just going to assume every one of his supporters is one of his alts JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Debetro, ccwarrior and 1 other person
I don't know. I suspect it's the same person, but beyond that I didn't search in the server for shit on him. From now on I'm just going to assume every one of his supporters is one of his alts JFL.
Wait, so @TDTaykurso is banned because they're a woman?

Wait, so @TDTaykurso is banned because they're a woman?
No. I had nothing to do with their banning, I don't know why he's tempbanned.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
caging hard. Good work op.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
I don't think it's actually her instagram. If it is then, TDtaykurso is a foid, and there's no fucking way an attractive foid would spend her time larping as some brown faggot.
it is bro, trust me.
i have screenshots right here and it wont let me upload for some reason

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
It's worth mentioning that the "B" discord user who talked to komodo/taykurso/whatever, LARPed as a girl for whole year for absolutely no reason

• JFL
Reactions: zura and 0hMan
it is bro, trust me.
i have screenshots right here and it wont let me upload for some reason
PM it to me. I severely doubt it's the same person, she's too attractive to be TDtaykurso.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Caged pretty hard tbh, well done.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Jfl but BGM would’ve eviscerated him in under 5 words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Joe Rogancel, zura and 5 others
I knew exactly what the thread was going to be about and still physically cringed despite the preparation.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Joe Rogancel, Marsiere214 and 7 others
I knew exactly what the thread was going to be about and still physically cringed despite the preparation.
It's actually insane how hard people larp sometimes.

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
fuck that ugly monkey
he needs a rasengan to the chest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Av0nr, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
wtf? your telling me im not tripping? and that this is the SECOND at length torture session of this dude?

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
super villain ass nigga you are but real shit that guy is annoying as fuck and will lose all his jb "wizz" appeal once he gets to tinder age same with that other horsefaced freak forgot his user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, GabachoCopium and 0hMan
It's actually insane how hard people larp sometimes.
at least he didn't spend hours airbrushing photos wink wink.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ElBastardo and 0hMan
super villain ass nigga you are but real shit that guy is annoying as fuck and will lose all his jb "wizz" appeal once he gets to tinder age same with that other horsefaced freak forgot his user
Arabpsycho? That nigga's banned now.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lelouch and SubHumanHere
I need a summary. What did this fag do

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and pentamogged9000
realest mod in the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, ElBastardo, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Putting the time and effort forth to assemble this indicates you are certainly no better than him.

You spent over an hour on this. For what?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Av0nr, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Putting the time and effort forth to assemble this indicates you are certainly no better than him.

You spent over an hour on this. For what?
I spent around 30 minutes. I took breaks because I went out to dinner.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Mirng

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN and 0hMan
This guy is beyond sick based on this thread

@Beastimmung he makes me look 100% sane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 27472, ElBastardo and 3 others
I’m still very confused

so what is his real face like? im confused

so what is his real face like? im confused
I'm guessing it's the guy he posts, because no way would somebody larp as an ugly fuck like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mewman, Joe Rogancel and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back