I believe TDTaykurso might be the most mentally ill user in the forum's history. (GTFIH, TDTAYKURSO ABSOLUTELY EXPOSED)

Ban appeal request

:ROFLMAO:

Plus I had secretly obtained photos from his remote mountain village, that I hadn't gotten an opportunity to use since he got banned.

Baby pictures with his mum and papi. Isn't he cute.
TD mayan 13 mother and child

With his cousins for his Bar Mitvah

TD Mayan 12

Dancing with his village bros.

Taykurso Indito Mayan Dance

Preparing to make a sacrifice to Quetzacoatl

Taykurso making sacrifice to quetzalcoatl

Dressed up for sacrificing shit.

Taykurso sacrifice to quetzalcoatl

His Halloween costume this year. I must say, looks smashing on him.

Taykursos Halloween COstume

Here he is thugmaxxing with his bros in Chiapas:

TD mayan 14

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, try2beme, UglyItalian and 3 others
View attachment 2393372

Plus I had secretly obtained photos from his remote mountain village, that I hadn't gotten an opportunity to use since he got banned.

View attachment 2393395

View attachment 2393400

View attachment 2393406

View attachment 2393413

View attachment 2393418

View attachment 2393424

View attachment 2393425
:lul: Fucking laughed out loud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, UglyItalian, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
View attachment 2393372

View attachment 2393395

View attachment 2393400

View attachment 2393406

View attachment 2393413

View attachment 2393418

View attachment 2393424

View attachment 2393425
LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ElBastardo and 0hMan
Always wondered why he tried convincing us he was white, looks like he was just trying to convince himself. Brutal, some people just can't accept reality.

What do we think abt his “buddy” kyb ? I think i have evidence of him also being that account but maybe someone else already proved it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What do we think abt his “buddy” kyb ? I think i have evidence of him also being that account but maybe someone else already proved it
They are super annoying like this larper. Different people in the same font or potentially the same

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
They are super annoying like this larper. Different people in the same font or potentially the same
Yeah they think they’re funny or sum

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This nigga really created a whole novel about some other dude and then created another account to validate that larp. I can't imagine being short ugly and brown like that. SHEEEESH

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and 0hMan
This nigga really created a whole novel about some other dude and then created another account to validate that larp. I can't imagine being short ugly and brown like that. SHEEEESH
Flashbacks.

• So Sad
Reactions: 0kami123
Flashbacks.
We need more looksmax lolcows tbh, Short Ugly and Brown and James are just not enough keep trying to find more gems like this.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, try2beme and 0hMan
not a single nano particle

Brutal how some users get bullied, even on an incel website.. Just tragic lives.

this is out of my depth

You might be asking yourself - how could some subhuman narcy graycel be the most mentally ill user on this forum which is on par with being an online mental asylum?
Let me help you journey down into this rabbit hole with me my friend.

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

I was first introduced into the rabbit hole when I saw Mr. Kayruso's narcy posts, despite being borderline subhuman.

However, I, and you most likely as well might have just assumed he was some narcy normie.
But it gets FAAAAAAR worse than that.

When I had first clicked on his profile, I saw this comment. Now, he says "no" now, but originally he said "yes wtf how did you recognize me" or something along the lines of that. I didn't bother to screenshot, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Now, this was in the back of my head for a while, and when I clicked on his profile again today to see he said "no", I knew there was something he was trying to hide.
So, I asked the user who commented on his post for an invite (big thank you to @der_komische, you the man), and into the rabbit hole I went.

CHAPTER 2: INTO THE RABBITHOLE WE GO
Now, when I had first joined the server I had some difficulty finding his account. He didn't go by simply "TDTaykurso" or anything of the matter. And then I had remembered he linked a video which said his first name was "Lavon". So I searched for users named Lavon, and sure enough -

It was him.
Now, I had noticed a few things right off the bat.
First of all, he has a TikTok account linked to his Discord.

However, upon going to the TikTok I realized it was glaringly obvious that this was not the subhuman we know and love.

So, this was already suspicious and strange, but we'll get back to that in a second.
The second thing I noticed was what I saw when I scrolled through his messages. The thing I saw was the fact that, almost always there was this foid that would always speak with him named "b", with their username being "blvvir". I also thought this was suspicious, so I decided to check when Mr Taykurso had joined the server, and look at his first messages.

Now, it may not seem that way, but the "ayy ayy" message is his very first in the server. And strangely, the blvvir person immediately gives him attention.

Let's continue to look at their furthering conversation.

Try to tell me with a straight face that this isn't just one person obviously talking to themselves.
Now, they must be familiar with each other right? After all, she gives him attention right away and they begin speaking (if they aren't the same person, that is).

Nope. She rAnDomLy checks his linked TikTok which is called "playboylavon"
However, I can see that Mr. Playboylavon is actually the same as the previous TikTok account, as there is a TikTok video responding to one of his comments, and when you click the user, it redirects you right back to the "imnotagodyet666" account.

Here's the TikTok if you're curious.

Anyways, back to the messages. He then says his Instagram is "kadentowers"

As for Kadentowers? It's the same guy in the TikTok

But... why would he make his name Lavon if his real name was Kaden..?
So, Mr- I mean Ms. Blvir asks "Kaden" where he lives, and she says she lives in Los Angeles. Kaden replies and says he does too. Now there's already a few things suspicious about this, considering the fact TDtaykurso says he lives in New Zealand, and also the fact that nobody who lives in LA says "Los Angeles".

Now, I'm too lazy to screenshot more of this conversation, but basically Mr Taykurso and "Blvirr" ask each other if they want to link up and fuck (all within less than an hour of knowing each other's locations and less than a week of knowing each other.
So, Mr Taykurso goes to "Blvirr"'s house at 7 am LA time, not considering the fact "they've" been messaging since 4 AM LA time, and "Blvirr" sends a photo of Kade- I mean Lavon- I mean, well, you get the idea.

After this, Taykurso begins to type on Blvir's account and at this point it's fucking glaringly obvious it's all one person.

How would Taykurso, who lives in New Zealand, and is not the guy in the photos sent to the discord or instagram, be able to link with a woman who lives across the globe while simultaneously being a different person? This means that TDTaykurso is SUCH A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT that he made an account pretending to be a woman all to feel a little less lonely.
However, randomly, about 2 or so weeks ago he decided to split personalities after months as larping as this Kaden faggot and just started fanboying over him.

Keep in mind this is the same person, pretending to be two different people talking about how hot a guy is.
Also, remember the fact he likes to larp as a "white guy" who's "thugmaxxing" which is why he looks like a spick?
He also uses his alt to lie about that on the server.

How could she have known him for "5 years" if they were complete strangers 5 months ago?
By the way, this is the pic he used as a "childhood photo" to prove he was white.

Does this... look like a white man to you..? Me no think so.
Anyways, there's more shit, but you get the idea. One final thing: he types strangely like a foid in his original messages.

This is how a foid sees the world, or how they would see the world as a male. Money, relationships. Also, the use social shaming as an insult (friends and family will stop talking to you) is a classic giveaway that a female made the post, because this type of insult is only created by women. This is because, to a woman, being socially ostracized is the worst thing that can happen, since women care much more about the opinions of men and other women than men do.

TL:DR
TDKAYRUSO IS
A: A SELF HATING ETHNIK
B: AN EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL LARPER
C: A BORDERLINE FAGGOT
D: A BORDERLINE TRANNY
E: POSSIBLY A FOID
F: A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET FUCKED FAGGOT, TOO BAD YOU'RE TEMPBANNED SO YOU CAN'T FUCKING RESPOND YOU DOG.
stolen from a previous evisceration thread on him, my bad[ @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss i@Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel 0kami123@0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 turkproducer@turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234 @ElBastardo /SPOILER]

now we have a new entry: FunkyFlamingo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523 and Skywalker
You might be asking yourself - how could some subhuman narcy graycel be the most mentally ill user on this forum which is on par with being an online mental asylum?
Let me help you journey down into this rabbit hole with me my friend.

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

I was first introduced into the rabbit hole when I saw Mr. Kayruso's narcy posts, despite being borderline subhuman.

However, I, and you most likely as well might have just assumed he was some narcy normie.
But it gets FAAAAAAR worse than that.

When I had first clicked on his profile, I saw this comment. Now, he says "no" now, but originally he said "yes wtf how did you recognize me" or something along the lines of that. I didn't bother to screenshot, so you'll have to take my word for it.
Now, this was in the back of my head for a while, and when I clicked on his profile again today to see he said "no", I knew there was something he was trying to hide.
So, I asked the user who commented on his post for an invite (big thank you to @der_komische, you the man), and into the rabbit hole I went.

CHAPTER 2: INTO THE RABBITHOLE WE GO
Now, when I had first joined the server I had some difficulty finding his account. He didn't go by simply "TDTaykurso" or anything of the matter. And then I had remembered he linked a video which said his first name was "Lavon". So I searched for users named Lavon, and sure enough -

It was him.
Now, I had noticed a few things right off the bat.
First of all, he has a TikTok account linked to his Discord.

However, upon going to the TikTok I realized it was glaringly obvious that this was not the subhuman we know and love.

So, this was already suspicious and strange, but we'll get back to that in a second.
The second thing I noticed was what I saw when I scrolled through his messages. The thing I saw was the fact that, almost always there was this foid that would always speak with him named "b", with their username being "blvvir". I also thought this was suspicious, so I decided to check when Mr Taykurso had joined the server, and look at his first messages.

Now, it may not seem that way, but the "ayy ayy" message is his very first in the server. And strangely, the blvvir person immediately gives him attention.

Let's continue to look at their furthering conversation.

Try to tell me with a straight face that this isn't just one person obviously talking to themselves.
Now, they must be familiar with each other right? After all, she gives him attention right away and they begin speaking (if they aren't the same person, that is).

Nope. She rAnDomLy checks his linked TikTok which is called "playboylavon"
However, I can see that Mr. Playboylavon is actually the same as the previous TikTok account, as there is a TikTok video responding to one of his comments, and when you click the user, it redirects you right back to the "imnotagodyet666" account.

Here's the TikTok if you're curious.

Anyways, back to the messages. He then says his Instagram is "kadentowers"

As for Kadentowers? It's the same guy in the TikTok

But... why would he make his name Lavon if his real name was Kaden..?
So, Mr- I mean Ms. Blvir asks "Kaden" where he lives, and she says she lives in Los Angeles. Kaden replies and says he does too. Now there's already a few things suspicious about this, considering the fact TDtaykurso says he lives in New Zealand, and also the fact that nobody who lives in LA says "Los Angeles".

Now, I'm too lazy to screenshot more of this conversation, but basically Mr Taykurso and "Blvirr" ask each other if they want to link up and fuck (all within less than an hour of knowing each other's locations and less than a week of knowing each other.
So, Mr Taykurso goes to "Blvirr"'s house at 7 am LA time, not considering the fact "they've" been messaging since 4 AM LA time, and "Blvirr" sends a photo of Kade- I mean Lavon- I mean, well, you get the idea.

After this, Taykurso begins to type on Blvir's account and at this point it's fucking glaringly obvious it's all one person.

How would Taykurso, who lives in New Zealand, and is not the guy in the photos sent to the discord or instagram, be able to link with a woman who lives across the globe while simultaneously being a different person? This means that TDTaykurso is SUCH A MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT that he made an account pretending to be a woman all to feel a little less lonely.
However, randomly, about 2 or so weeks ago he decided to split personalities after months as larping as this Kaden faggot and just started fanboying over him.

Keep in mind this is the same person, pretending to be two different people talking about how hot a guy is.
Also, remember the fact he likes to larp as a "white guy" who's "thugmaxxing" which is why he looks like a spick?
He also uses his alt to lie about that on the server.

How could she have known him for "5 years" if they were complete strangers 5 months ago?
By the way, this is the pic he used as a "childhood photo" to prove he was white.

Does this... look like a white man to you..? Me no think so.
Anyways, there's more shit, but you get the idea. One final thing: he types strangely like a foid in his original messages.

This is how a foid sees the world, or how they would see the world as a male. Money, relationships. Also, the use social shaming as an insult (friends and family will stop talking to you) is a classic giveaway that a female made the post, because this type of insult is only created by women. This is because, to a woman, being socially ostracized is the worst thing that can happen, since women care much more about the opinions of men and other women than men do.

TL:DR
TDKAYRUSO IS
A: A SELF HATING ETHNIK
B: AN EXTREMELY MENTALLY ILL LARPER
C: A BORDERLINE FAGGOT
D: A BORDERLINE TRANNY
E: POSSIBLY A FOID
F: A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GET FUCKED FAGGOT, TOO BAD YOU'RE TEMPBANNED SO YOU CAN'T FUCKING RESPOND YOU DOG.
stolen from a previous evisceration thread on him, my bad[ @B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss i@Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel 0kami123@0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @TRUE_CEL @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 turkproducer@turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234 @ElBastardo /SPOILER]

i wanna read this so bad but the prettyboy in the image mogs me so hard that i'm filled with rage

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
i wanna read this so bad but the prettyboy in the image mogs me so hard that i'm filled with rage
It's worth it, but honestly same. Don't worry, the guy is only larping as the prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Holy fuck we really witness a new kind everyday here lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back